not fin1

A Sentiment: Closure

Due to some request, I wrote this. This is not part of my bitter post galore: spreading bitterness to the world because of Xiuhan propaganda.

please enjoy!

________.

 

It’s too early for Luhan’s next class but he’s already in the lecture hall choosing what he believes is the right seat where he can read his books without getting caught by the professor.

He chose the third to the last chair near the window, ‘it’s perfect’ he thought.

In that glorious moment, as he sat down to his chosen chair, he saw those tiny tiny words written on the desk. What it says made his blood boil.

First. Who in college would still vandal on desk chairs? So irresponsible.

Second. He ing hates this person who wrote ‘Literature is for on this desk.

Third. He ing hate himself as he hold his pen while writing a reply to this moron who doesn’t understand the beauty of literature.

Literature is his life and this person just sends him an invitation to war.

He wrote:

To whom it may concern:

          You sir/madam are irresponsible person for vandalizing this chair. I don’t want to judge you but it seems that you don’t understand the beauty of literature that’s why you made this childish rant on this desk. I assume you just don’t understand a metaphor that’s why you’re saying nonsense.

p.s. if I’m a , you’re a

P.P.S. it sounds wrong. You might misunderstand; I’m not inviting you to commit something inappropriate with me.

When he finished writing, he reread his letter for the nth time and when he’s satisfied, he’s just proud of himself.

 

 

The next time he goes to his class on that lecture hall, he purposely sit on the same chair to see if the other person replied, and yes, there it is on the desk, just below where he wrote.

Yeah? And I’m the one irresponsible when I wrote only one sentence and you wrote a whole letter! I do understand metaphors, want to know one? ‘Your face is like a chair, perfect for my to seat’ I just have no time for your literature bullsh*ts because my brain is for Maths (duh) and its functioning better than yours. Literature is borrriinngg!

This man is plucking his nerves. This means war.

So he got his pen and started writing something like ‘Math is so gay’ and there’s no practical application in Math. In reality, you’re really not doing anything but draw numbers and give sense to it even if there’s none!’

He’s just so proud of what he wrote he just praised hisself the whole time and forgot that there’s a lecturer announcing their exam for the next meeting.

 

It goes for weeks and everytime, during his class in that lecture hall he sat on the same chair, expecting a reply (he’s secretly waiting for this moment when he read the other’s reply).

Until one day, their chair (yes, he claimed it) is not there anymore, it was replaced by clean desk. He got sad. He’s feeling down. Then he saw this little arrow on the floor pointing to the next chair. So he looks on the adjacent chair and saw this tiny tiny words, written with the same handwriting as the other person.

‘Our chair was taken to be cleaned * sad face’

Our chair, he said our chair!

I decided to use this chair for now. My adviser which is also my professor in my class here said that if I continue to smile foolishly while vandalizing, I might also claim that ‘we’re’ using the most ancient way of flirting . I’ll be honest to you, everyday last week, I checked our chair for a reply to know when’s your class here. I discovered it was Thursday, isn’t it? So last Thursday, I visited this hall every change of classes to see you, luckily all my classes were just on the next building. So when I saw you, I knew it was you because you’re the only one who’s grinning like a fool and wrote back to my reply. I sat next to you (this very chair you’re sitting) but you didn’t realize that you’re seatmate was different.

Oh! You should listen to your lecturer, and if you got time, you might also want to know who’s you’re Professor’s student assistant today. It could be me XD!

And by that cue, he look for the Student Assistant and found this very cute guy, beautiful cat like eyes looking back at him. Pretty pretty boy grinning like a fool.  Oh, is that a wink? Hell yeah. Hell hell yeah!

 

 

________.

this was supposed to be a XiuHo because literature and math (you know). But it could also be Xiuhan because Luhan also likes to read even though it's only 'the little prince' haha.

hello ^U^ . please comment or anything if you like :). i like reading it... hehe

excuse my bad english XD !