fin6

A Sentiment: Closure

 

It was Tuesday morning when Luhan decided to go to the town’s library to search for references. He was looking for scientific stuff but when he scanned sections about mythology and urban legends; he can’t help but to pick some books along the way. Those kinds of stories always interest him.  By his third book, after reading Classic Greek mythology and compilation of local ghost stories, this gray hard bound book, got his attention.

It scared him, cold air gush even if it seems impossible.

‘This is your story’ was written on the title page. Despite his feeling, he let his curiosity win. He continued to read the foreword.

‘I hope you’ll forgive me for writing this but your heart holds memories that passed on to me. I love you even though we never met formally. It felt like I’ve known you forever. Please don’t freak out.’  

 The words, it is more like of a personal letter.

 

His heart was pounding too loud as he read his whole life. He was freaking out, totally creep out.

His birthday, his friends, his crushes,

He wanted to burn the book, the book that talks about his life, his memories, his thoughts, his everything… but he can’t stop.

It’s the author’s note, words that are for him, that keep him sane.

‘You’re beautiful, inside and out’

‘I’m sorry for laughing at you when I saw your face when you’re freaking out, it’s really funny’

‘No I’m not a ghost, I can’t tell you, sorry.’

‘Thank you for the life’

‘I love you…’

How?, his constant question. It’s when he red this sentence he stiffened.

 ‘He found a book that tells his life. Now he must decide if he wanted to know what in the future reside’

This sentence is the turning point; he must choose to continue or to stop. The next page will tell his future.

‘Before you choose, I want you to know who I am for I contain your heart and I love you, Luhan. I am Xiumin. I don’t know how to explain it to you but you must believe that I love you. In my dreams I saw your smile. Your heart is honest and pure, you let me live. All I wanted is for you to realize that you’re not alone. I know your fears, I feel your pain. We have the same heart anyways. Please don’t find me because you can’t.’

Luhan close the book, he chose to let the future be a mystery, besides he doesn’t want to know.

Then he packed up, he decided to go home.

 

 

No one expected it, but the next page and all the succeeding pages are all white and blank. It was an accident when the car hit him.

His heart was donated to someone named Kim Minseok.

 

 

Title: Author’s note

 

___________.

a/n: I’m sorry this is not angst or anything like that. I just want to upload this and.. yeah

      I appreciate comments :)

Please excuse my poor English (grammar, etc.) I’m sorry.