Chapter 7

You're the Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7

"WHAT!"

"Your shouting." Sunggyu whined as he unlaced his arms from Seomin's waist and sat up, rubbing his eyes.  All he wanted to do was continue to sleep, but he could not do that with her shouting or with the schedule he has.

"Of course I am shouting. How could I not remember what happened last night, especially seeing my sister in a club.  Did I really tell you not to go?  What exactly did I say to you? How did I end up in the same bed as you? Kim Sunggyu you better tell me what the hell happen." Seomin asked, "I'm dead if fans find out that you slept here, in the same bed as me.  Oh my god, I'm going to die at a young age."

"Fans are not going to find out and you are not going to die Seo. I will make sure of that. You don't need to worry about anything. Besides,  I'm very careful and have yet to be caught in a dating scandal."

"So you have dated since you debut?" Seomin asked as she looked at her best friend.  She was shocked that someone like him would date someone after the girl who broke his heart when they were in their first year of high school.

"I was dating someone last year but it did not end well. We ended fighting a lot and..." Sunggyu bit his lip. He did not want to tell her that fans were a factor of that relationship turning out how it did. That would only scare Sunggyu.

"She hurt you l, didn't she?" Seomin asked as she looked at her best friend.

Sunggyu cleared his throat, "That's not important right now." Sunggyu was trying to change the subject back to last night. "As for what you told me last night, you confessed that you think I am amazing and that there is no one else out there like me." Sunggyu yawned again. 

"Yahhhh stop lying to me! I would never say something like that, even if I was drunk.  You still have not told me how I ended up on the same bed as you?"

"You asked me to sleep with you because you were scared.  You also told me not to leave. Do you think I am the type of person who would leave you when you look at me with a depressing expression on your face. You never used to complain about sharing a bed with me in the past." Sunggyu smirked. "You used to call me your Gyu Bear or have you forgotten?"

"That was the past. We are grown adult and people will get the wrong idea if we tell them that we used to sleep together." Seomin ruffled her hair. She was frustrated and angry at herself for revealing where she lives to Sunggyu in a drunken state.  Seomin hated showing Sunggyu this side of her.  She hated him seeing so weak.

"Wow Seo, I did not know that you had erted thoughts about me like that before." Sunggyu teased. "Where is that innocent girl I grew up with?"

"Yah!" Seomin yelled as she picked up a pillow and was about to hit him with but he caught her wrist, pushing her down on the bed.  She did not realize how strong he has gotten.  Seomin bit her lip as she looked at Sunggyu, his physique was very different from when they were his high school, looking at him closely she could see he has a nice body.   He probably had to maintain his appearance because he is an idol.  He probably gets sick of those nasty comments about him being ugly.  Sunggyu was far from ugly in her eyes.  He is handsome and charming; Sunggyu has a very kind heart, even though he comes off as arrogant on tv sometimes.

"I'm just playing with you. Don't you dare hurt my priceless face."  Sunggyu hovered over her, holding her down, hoping she does not hurt him.  She does have a third degree black belt in Kudo, but he knew she would not do anything with the hangover she has.

"It will only make you more handsome." Seomin smirked as she tried to get out of his grip, but was failing miserably, "Don't you want to be more handsome, more handsome than Myungsoo. He looks like a sculpture and he is adorable at the same time. How could someone be so perfect."

"Not as adorable as me."

"Since when?"

"Forever..." Sunggyu pouted  as he felt his phone vibrate in his pant pocket.  He moved away from Seomin and stood up.  Sunggyu pulled out his phone and noticed that Dongwoo was calling him.  He wondered if something was wrong. "Dongwooo ahhh…"

Hyung, where are you? Manager hyungs are furious that you did not come home last night.

"I fell asleep at Seomin's place. I'm safe and will be at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter