Prologue

You're the Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prologue

The sun was setting as she laid back in the grass in DeokJin Park.  Seomin was watching that duck boats float in the water as she waited for the music fountain and duck bridge to light up.  She was thinking how her life was going to change in a few days.  She just graduated High School and  Seomin was going to leave for America  for college, but hasn't told Sunggyu yet, her childhood best friend and neighbor. 

"Seomin..."

Seomin turned around and saw Sunggyu with a backpack on his back and a bag in his hand,  "Sunggyu what happened?"

"I'm leaving for Seoul..." Sunggyu sighed, "I told my parents what I wanted to do and they told me to get out if I wanted to become a singer and not go to college right away. I stopped by your house to say goodbye, but your mother told me you were not home. So I asked where you were."  Sunggyu walked over to her and placed the bag on the ground, and sat down next to her.  "You're lucky that your parents are understanding.  They are letting you follow your heart. I always envied that."

"Don't worry, I'll be back when I'm a huge star." Sunggyu smiled and looked at Seomin and looked at her sad expression, "What's with that face, it is not like we are not going to see each other again." Sunggyu sighed deeply.

"I'm going to college in America." Seomin said bluntly.

"Oh..." Sunggyu looked at her and sighed. This was going to make things harder.  Seomin was g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter