Chapter 1

You're the Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

"No, she hasn't called me yet Eomeoni. Are you sure she is in Seoul?" Sunggyu asked as he paced back and forth in his bedroom.  He was worried when his mother called him so suddenly.  Sunggyu thought something terrible had happed for her to be calling at this hour.  He could not believe Seomin had returned to Korea after eight years.   He thought she was going to make a life for herself in the U.S., but it was none of his business that she was here anyway. 

Kim Sunggyu, your sister and I dropped her off at the train station this afternoon. We watched her get on the train . She should be there by now. Are you sure she did not call? I told her to tell you if she needed anything.

"She might have, but I am not sure. I do not pick up my phone when there is a numbers I do not recognize." Sunggyu sighed as he sat down on his bed. He ran a hand through his hair messy brown hair and sighed deeply.  He just got back from recording a new song, and all he wanted to do right now was sleep.  He has not slept much the past few weeks.  Infinite's comeback was just around the corner.

Aigo...why don't you go out and look for her.  She is in a place she does not know well enough. Seoul has changed so much since she has been there last. 

"She went to college in the U.S. and that was someplace foreign to her. I am sure she is fine and she could probably ask someone if she is having trouble." Sunggyu sighed and knew already that he was going to yelled at by his mother.

Kim Sunggyu, you better go looking for that girl this instant.  That poor girl came all the way to Jeonju to come back to an empty home.  Her parents moved somewhere in Seoul and did not tell Seomin that they were moving.  They just packed up one day and left, not telling me their new address.  Now get your off you bed and go look for her.

"Alright, Eomeoni...I will go look for her.  Did you at least get her number so I can contact her?" Sunggyu asked as he stood up from his bed and opened his closet.  He was looking for a sweat shirt, and hat to hide who he was.  Sunggyu did not want to create a scandal looking for some girl, who probably forgot about him, anyway.

I knew I forgot to get something...

"Eomeoni, how do you expect me to find her if I do not have her phone number.  Knowing Seomin she is not going to call me because she is stubborn.  She is the type of person who does not want to bother people with her troubles."  Sunggyu grabbed a face mask and stepped out of his room as his mother continued to nag him.  "Ok, I will do my best, but I cannot make any promises. If I find her I will make sure I call you, bye Eomeoni..."  Sunggyu hyung up his phone and came to a stop when he saw Woohyun staring at him.

"Who is this girl you need to find?" Woohyun asked as he took a chip out of the bag he was carrying and ate it. He watched Sunggyu glare at him before walking past him. "Hyung..."  Woohyun followed the older man and wondered what was up.  The older man had a perplex expression on his face.  "This girl must be important if you were talking about her with your mother. Who is she?"

Sunggyu turned around and glared at Woohyun, grabbing the bag of chips out of his hand. "You are supposed to be on a diet. Don't you know what chips do to you at this time of night.  They blow you up and we are shooting our music video soon, you are the male lead.   Woohyun ah why are you snacking at this time of night?"

"Why are you going out this time of night?" Woohyun shot back as he grabbed the chips out of Sunggyu's hands and pulled them to his chest.  There was no way in hell that he was going to give his precious chip up to some hamster who probably wants them for himself. 

"None of your business." Sunggyu said coldly as he headed towards the door, searching for his shoes.  They really needed to organize their shoes again, it was such a mess.   Their whole apartment was a mess.

"She must be someone important if you are going out this late to find her.  Hyung, you normally won’t do something like this for anyone else." Woohyun watched as the older man put on his shoes. "Who is she?"

"My mother asked me, you know I cannot say no to her." Sunggyu stood up and looked at Woohyun.  He was trying to avoid any more questions regarding Seomin.  He did not want to explain anything to Woohyun.  His past was none of his business.  "Cover for me."

"I will cover for you if you tell me what the hell is going on?  Come on hyung you know that you can tell me anything. You know hyung without me is like a chopstick without a spoon,. A thread without a needled." Woohyun said cutely.

"Are you really still using that statement?" Sunggyu rolled his eyes.  He really needed to get away before Woohyun started his aegyo on him. "If you are going to use aegyo on me, I am not telling you a thing." Sunggyu put his facemask on and glared at the younger. 

"Fine, tell me when you get back, but make sure you do not get caught by fans. It will be easy for them to spot your tiny eyes." Woohyun said as he walked away from the older man, munching on his chips again.

"You're dead when I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter