Chapter 6

You're the Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6

Sunggyu carried Seomin on his back through the streets of Seoul, hoping no one would discover his identity.  It would be a disaster if that happened.  He could see his name all over those news sights. 

Infinite's, Kim Sunggyu takes a drunk girl home!

Infinite Sunggyu seen in a club with some random girl, is he a player.

Infinite Sunggyu gets girl drunk.

Those news sites always judged idols characters, in some cases they were true, but most of the time they were false. He has experienced hate from Netizen a few years back and now they were in love with him.  Sunggyu was sure they were bi-polar. He sighed deeply as he adjusted Seomin on his back.  If he got caught with Seomin, he hoped nothing bad came out of it. They were just childhood friends. There is nothing wrong with hanging out with your childhood friend. It was innocent and Sunggyu knows of idols in the industry who are troublemakers, people who slept around, but he was not one to rat them out.  That was their business, not his. He would only say something if the idol hurt another person's physically. That was not ok in his book, especially hitting a girl. Sunggyu had no respect for those kind of people.

He sighed deeply as he looked at his drunk childhood friend on his back.  "How irresponsible can you be Seomin.  You don't go out alone and drink yourself to death, like this.  If I did not appear, what would have happened to you?  What if some random guy took advantage of you?"  Sunggyyu continued to nag the half asleep girl. Sunggyu knew he would not be able.to forgive himself if someone violated her.

"..." Seomin mumbled into Sunggyu's shoulder, taking in his scent.  How could he smell so good? Shouldn't he smell bad from dance practice.  Did he shower before he came to find me?

"I did not catch that!" Sunggyu sighed as he arrived at Seomin's apartment complex.  He was so happy that he finally managed to get her to tell him where she lived, by tricking her into it.  Seomin is a stubborn person after all, and if she was sober, she would have never told him.

"Shut up..." Seomin buried her head further into his shoulder, taken in his scent again. "It's not like I am the only person who drinks my worries away! You talked about your drinking habits a lot on variety programs."

"I am not going to shut up, Song Seomin.  I know your angry with me, but you are still my responsibility. I promised my mom to take care of you while you are in Seoul, you know I cannot go back on my promises with her." Sunggyu sighed deeply as he walked into the building, towards the elevators.  "And half the stuff I say on TV isn't true."

"Sure it isn't, I know you Gyu and I know that you were hurt because of what people said about your solo album, and what they said about you when you said something that they did not like on TV."

Sunggyu sighed deeply, she was right.  He did drink a lot, but he was not going to argue with her.  He was going to change the subject. "What floor..."

"..."  Seomin mumbled again she hugged onto him tighter. She did not want to be away from him for some reason.

"I did not catch that Seo?" Sunggyu sighed.

"Tenth floor."  Seomin  lifted her head, yawning.  "Once you get out of the elevator it is the third door to the right."  Seomin smiled before  resting her head on his shoulder again.  She remember when he carried her home like this when they were in teens. 

---

"Don't you dare drop me Kim Sunggyu." Seomin lightly threatened.

"I am not going to drop you, Seo.  I promise, but did you really have to get overly competitive again?" Sunggyu asked as he walked towards their neighborhood.

"I was not being overly competiti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter