Chapter 4

You're the Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4

Sunggyu was annoyed at the moment.  He has been trying to contact her all day and she would not pick up her phone. Was she really that angry with him, to ignore him completely?  Sunggyu sat in a table by the back corner in NIT Cafe, and was about to call her  again when she entered the cafe.  He was about to call her name, but stopped himself from doing so.  Sunggyu did not want to bring attention to himself.   There were many fans around and he did not want to give them the wrong idea.  He never had the thought of dating Seomin in the past.

Sunggyu watched Seomin order an iced coffee and walked over to the corner of the cafe, sitting by the window.  He sighed deeply as he rose to his feet and made his way over to her.  Sunggyu smiled when he noticed she was sketching in her sketchbook, "Hello Stranger." Sunggyu said as he sat down next to her.

"I was taught not to talk to strangers." Seomin said was she continued to draw something that Sunggyu could not make out.

"But you are talking to me, isn't that breaking your rule not to talk to strangers." Sunggyu said as he continued to watch her intensely. He loved watching her draw because of her expression.  She was so focused and you can see what she is actually thinking "You should be punished."

"I won't be punished because you are no stranger to me, Sunggyu sii..." Seomin said as she turned to face him.  "What do you want?" She asked coldly. Seomin was still mad at him for putting her in this situation.

"Seems like you are still mad at me." Sunggyu sighed deeply, "But you know that staying mad at me is never a good thing."

"Of course I am mad at you. Why do you think I pulled the stranger act?" Seomin sighed as she looked away from Sunggyu, hoping he would just leave her alone.  If he stayed her, she would not be able to keep up her charade of being mad at him.  Seomin could never stay at him for too long. All he needed to do was his signature eye smile, and charm her.

Sunggyu chuckled, "You weren't really successful in doing that. You would have kept it up after I said you should be punished.  The correct line would have been I am calling the cops, but you didn't day that this time, why?"

"Because it could hurt your image if someone heard me saying that to you."  Seomin turned he seat away from him.  She did not like how people were staring at them.  Didn't he feel uncomfortable being under the public's watchful eyes all the time.

Sunggyu sighed deeply and placed to hands on Seomin's shoulders, turning her to face him, "You should not have to worry about that, and if someone did overheard and start rumors about me hitting on some stranger I would make an official statement saying that the person that I was messing with is a childhood friend of mine. A friend that I have not seen for almost eight years.  A friend who knows me better than I know myself.  I would explain that it was a game we used to play growing up, and after not seeing each other for a long time, we thought the game would be fun to play again."

"Sunggyu..."

"Nehh..."

"Stop it, you're too old for aegyo..." Seomin smiled at him and stared into his eyes, "Stop looking at me like that, you are making me feel uncomfortable."

"That's the point." Sunggyu chuckled,  "You seem to not be angry with me anymore Seo, your smiling."  

Seomin's smiled soon turned to a frown, but it did not stay like that for long.  Sunggyu placed his hands on her cheeks and forced her to smile, "You are pretty, but you are prettier when you smile Seo."  Sunggyu continued to stare into eyes.

Seomin placed a hand on Sunggyu's wrist and moved them away.  She went back to her drawings, hoping Sunggyu did not see her blush.  She did not understand why she was getting butterflies in her stomach when she was around Sunggy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter