Chapter 2

You're the Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

"You seem frustrated Gyu?" Seomin asked her childhood friend.  She wondered what his mother said to him to get him worked up like this.  "Sunggyu…"  She called his name again and watched him put his face mask back on, hiding his identity.  Seomin watched Sunggyu step forward, grabbing onto her wrist, "Sung…"

Sunggyu started to pull Seomin along and stopped moments later.  He turned and looked at the girl, sighed deeply. "I am taking you to the dorm I live in.  It is the best place to bring you right now.  It's late and I do not want you to stay in some cheap hotel.  I will be better to try and come up with a plan in the morning." 

"Why the hell will you take me there? You live with six other guys, it is inappropriate. What would your fans think if they find out.  Sunggyu, I rather sleep on the street than..." Seomin stopped talking. For some reason she could not get those words out. Seomin looked down at her wrist and realized he was still holding onto it, "Can you let me go? I'm a big girl who can walk on her own!" Seomin said, hoping that he would let go, and once he did, she would run away from him.  She has done this many times in the past, and hoped that Sunggyu would fall for it once again.

"Sure you are a big girl, but you get hit on men twice your age." Sunggyu said in an irritated voice, "I am not going to allow any ert near you. The fans will not find out and there is no way I am letting you sleep on the streets. Do you think I am stupid? You are going to try and run away from me.  Seomin,  you are my responsibility now."

"How am I your responsibility? Sunggyu I am an adult, I can..." Seomin froze when Sunggyu looked into her eyes.  There was something about his eyes that told Seomin to trust him. 

"My mother asked me to..." Sunggyu looked at Seomin, pulling her along once again.  He wished she would stop asking millions of questions.  He did not have time for questions.  All he wanted to do was get back to the dorm and go to sleep.  Sunggyu could tell that he was getting a cold again.  He always seemed to get sick before or during a comeback.

---

"Woohyun ah..." Jungryol entered the younger mans windowless room with his arms crossed.   "Have you seen Sunggyu?" 

Woohyun looked up from his phone, "He is not in his room?" Woohyun was trying to play dumb.  He did not want to reveal where Sunggyu was because he would not get the juicy details from the older man.  "I have not seen him since he came home from the recording studio." Woohyun went back to playing on his phone.

"Woohyun tell me the truth." Jungryol demanded.  He could easily tell when one of the boys were lying.  He has been their manager since before their debut.  He has watched them grow into the men they are today. "Nam WOOHYUN!"

At that moment Jungryol heard a beeping sound and the door to the dorm opened.  Jungryol made his way out of Woohyun's room and  into the hallway, "Kim Sunggyu, you need to..." Their manager paused mid-sentence when he saw the young woman that was standing behind Sunggyu.  "Sunggyu, what tell hell is going on?"  Jungryol knew that he could not jump to conclusions, Sunggyu was always responsible and there must be a reason why he brought a girl home.

"Hyung..."  Sunggyu said in a shocked tone and looked at his phone, realizing it was the time where their manager did a head count.  He was hoping to arrive before Jungryol and hiding Seomin in his closet till the cost was clear.

"Sunggyu, can you please explain to me who the young woman is that you brought home with you?"  Jungryol crossed his arms and looked at Sunggyu and then Seomin.  He hoped this girls was simply a friend.  She did not seem to be a trainee from their company or any other K-Pop company.  The girl looked normal.

"Hyung, this is Song Seomin, she is my childhood friend.  My mother called earlier to go find her because this is her first time back to Korea in eight years.  Seomin has been studying in America , and I brought Seomin here because she has no place to go.  She was in Jeonju earlier, but found out from my mother that her family moved to Seoul without informing her.  Seomin does not know where they are and I intend on helping her." Sunggyu bit his lip.  " She is an important friend and I cannot have her walking around an unknown city on her own.  Korea has changed so much since she was here last.."

"Aigoooo." Jungryol ran a hand through his hair and looked at Sunggyu.  He had a feeling i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter