New Friend?

My Family Secret

We saw a huge crowd of girls surrounding something holding their phones high snapping pictures and screaming like hell. Then I heard one of the girls said ‘They’re so handsome, do you think they’re from a kpop group?’ ‘Im not sure but I just know one thing, and that is to grab a chance and take a picture or have a warm hug!’ I heard them saying these words then it is probably a human they’re looking at. But why is my phone in the middle of the huge crowd? Could it be… no it can’t! ‘Hey, can you guys please let us through we have to find Minah.’ Ken’s voice rang out in the middle of the crowd, I pinched the bridge of my nose with my fingers trying not to get a headache. Suddenly, I thought of an amazing plan. I looked at Kai and smiled at him a little clapping my hands together to make a begging posture, Kai looked  at me and shook his head violently. I upgrade my aegyo and hugged Kai’s arm so that he will look at me and by this im sure he will even get me the stars in the sky, he looked at me frowning a little and closed his eyes to nod. I smiled at him and we began our plan, ‘Hey guys look here its one of exo’s member!’ all the girls looked at the direction of my finger was pointing at and saw a person in a black jacket with long skinny jeans and on top is a cap and a mask covering his face, after he saw us pointing at him he started to run off ‘Its really exo! Get him!’ ‘Ahh!!’ the huge crowd started to chase the men in black leaving the six boys alone standing there like a storm just passed, I ran up to them and checked them to see if they’re okay, after they’re all fully checked and save, I grabbed Hongbin’s hand and told the others to follow up as well. When we’ve finally reached the car, I took out the car key and pressed the unlock button, the lights blinked twice and we hurried into the car. ‘Ok, guys. What just happen?’ I said trying to catch my breath ‘We were walking around when suddenly more and more of them started to surround us.’ Ravi said innocently, I sighed and saw Leo sitting at the back looking very scary then I thought “He must’ve had a hard time.” ‘You guys must lower your heads and say sorry to Kai later got it, if its not because of him we won’t be able to get out of this mess, okay.’

Kai’s side:

“Oooohh…… why must I get into this mess? Its not my even my problem, if its not because of Minah im going to leave you guys alone to these crazy hyenas. Damn!” ‘Ahh…’ I screamed while running my head off, I ran down the stairs and ran down the elevator I ran back up again but they just won’t lose me! Men! I guess I just underestimated women, I hope Minah is not like them. I ran around the corner and spared myself a few seconds to escape, I opened the emergency exit door and ran down from the fourth floor to the parking lot until my legs almost gave off, then I saw the black Hyundai and ran there as fast as I could to get cover. “Its finally over!!”

In the car:

‘Guys, guys he’s coming. Remember what I told you right?’ Kai opened the door and sit at the drivers seat gasping heavily for air, we lowered our heads as planned ‘We’re sorry.’ We said together, then he looked at us at the corner of his eye and said ‘You owe me big this time, especially you, Minah.’ he looked at me a little angry, ‘Fine, fine im sorry. I will treat you better from now on.’ ‘That’s my Minah. Lets go home.’ He started the car and drove off, I peeked at Kai and saw sweat streaming down his face. So I began to feel guilty then I took out my handkerchief and rubbed the sweat off his face carefully, he suddenly looked at me with a shocked face and made out a force smile taking my handkerchief from my hand and said ‘Its fine. I can do it myself. Hehe..’ then he gulped and then I saw red patches appearing on his face, don’t tell me he can’t run for long distances or did he overdo himself? I touched his face with my hand to check if he’s ok ‘Why is your face so red? Did you overdo yourself?’ I asked him worriedly ‘Oh, no its just.. it happens if you run too much im fine.’ After he finished, he shooked his head and more bead like sweat start to stream down again, why is he acting like that? I looked to the back and saw the six boys soundly asleep hugging each other, aww.. they’re just so adorable. We reached home and went into the house, I called the six boys to take their clothes up and take out the suits I chose for them so that I can wash it and let them wear it for the party tomorrow. I went to the kitchen and take out some fruits  to make Kai’s favourite fruit juice, after blending and mixing, my special fruit juice is done. I put the glass on a small tray and take it up to my room, I knocked the door and opened the door a little to peek inside, I saw Kai lying on the bed, so I walked in and placed the fruit juice on the table by the bed. I climbed on the bed and reached out to wake him up but suddenly a force pulled me from the back, the force pulled me out the room and I turned to look at the person and saw Hongbin pinning me against the wall, ‘What are you doing? Let me go and we will talk.’ He slowly let go of me and looked to the ground ‘What do you want Hongbin? And you should learn some manners!’ ‘Why is his heart beating so fast? What were you two doing in the car?’ he asked me so suddenly I was caught unprepared, I came back to my senses and replied stuttering ‘Um.. we did nothing, I….i.. just wiped some sweat off him that’s all.’ I smiled at him and he suddenly hugged me in his arms ‘Don’t do anything like that to him again, please, just focus on me only can you? The others are not important, can you do that for me? I don’t want you to leave me.’ Although im a little shocked I replied him hugging him back ‘Its fine, I won’t leave you, I’ll always be there for you so don’t scare me like that again, ok?’ ‘Okay..’ he replied. At this time, a red ruby fell down from Hongbin’s eyes, then Hongbin closed his eyes and hugged Minah tighter.

‘Hurry up guys, we don’t want to be the attention catcher of the party right? So lets get going now.’ I told the boys that were looking at the mirror fixing their hairs. I sighed why do they have to be so precise about hair? Then Ravi walked up to me and looked at me from top to bottom then from bottom to top ‘You look so beautiful in this dress, I hope you belong to me.’ He said to me smiling, then I smiled back and hooked his arms with mine. ‘Come on guys, if you are still not done. Im going to the party with Ravi only.’ I said loudly, then the others came rushing to me. I counted them and so we head off. We ride in a Rolls Royce and walked in the big dining hall charismatically, after some photo shoot by the paparazzi we go through some stares by the people inside and after the long stares, we finally made it to the middle of the big dining hall, ‘Minah, I’ve gotta go for awhile my father’s friends are here so see you later.’ Kai said to me and went off. ‘Minah~’ I was stunned when I heard that familiar voice, it was mum! I turned to the back and saw the boy’s looking at me curiously then I quickly said ‘Hey, my mum’s coming and we can’t let her know that you guys are staying in my house, so can you guys go there for a minute? They have food over there so you can eat everything you like but don’t say anything about living with me or wonder around ok?’ I shushed them off and greeted my mum ‘Mummy! Its been soo long, I missed you very very much.’ I said hugging her, she my face and said ‘Aww, my Minah had been suffering so much. Im sorry because I can’t help you when you move into your new house, I was just busy preparing the fashion show. Its alright mummy will get you a maid and you won’t need to do the chores on your own again, and can I have a visit later?’ I quickly rejected her ‘What? No! I mean no.. why would I need a maid, doing house chores can help me lose some fat and um… I don’t think you can visit later because I left the home in a very chaotic situation before I come here, so maybe next time?’ ‘Ok.’ She looked at me smiling then I smiled back also ‘Oh, Mr and Mrs Huang, welcome to the party. Minah come here let me introduce you to my best business partner and friend, Mr and Mrs Huang.’ I looked at the two couple and greeted them politely as it is the first time im meeting mum’s business partner ‘Good evening Mr and Mrs Huang, it’s a pleasure to meet you, my name is MInah.’ ‘Oh! What a good daughter you have here Soonji, and she’s just so beautiful as well. Hehe…’ Mrs Huang laughed and I smiled back politely to her too, but ‘Soonji’? no one has called my mum by her name before, that means she must be a very close friend to mum ‘Minah, Mr Huang here is a Chinese and he is a business man in China too, but Mrs Huang is a Korean.’ ‘Oh.’ I looked at Mr Huang that is looking at me from head to toe smiling wider and wider, weird?

Then he started to speak up, ‘She’s indeed good, she’s very welcome in our family!’ after he said that the three of them started laughing, then I joined too of course. ‘Tao! Come here, let me introduce you to this beautiful young lady. This is Minah, Mrs Bang’s one and only daughter.’ Then a tall handsome guy walked towards us, he had a pair of unique eyes that sland upwards, he came towards us and said ‘Its nice to see you again Mrs Bang, and hi, my name is Huang Zi Tao its very nice to see you.’ He smiled at me and I started my introduction again ‘Hi, its nice to meet you, im Minah.’ I smiled and the three elders started to laugh again, I looked towards the direction of the boys and saw a bunch of girls trying to make them look at them, they surely don’t have a problem in communicating. N is sitting on a chair placed by the table talking to the ladies that are listening with their eyes wide open and Ken,Ravi and Hyuk are playing jokes and aegyo making the girls beside them melt every single minute while at the other side Leo and Hongbin are just sitting there looking around while the other girls are just sitting beside them admiring their beauty. ‘Minah? What are you looking at?’ I turned around and saw Tao looking at me curiously ‘Oh, its nothing. Im just a little tired, that’s all.’ ‘Do you wanna take a sit over there?’ I nodded because these hells are seriously killing me ‘Oh my. It looks like they’re already getting along well. Hehe..’ Mrs Huang said half whispering, I didn’t care to look back and just walk straight ahead. We reached the small table for two and sat down, suddenly a waiter put two glass of red wine on the table, Tao and I picked the glass up and we cheers and took a sip of the wine. ‘So, how old are you?’ Tao asked ‘Im 21’ I smiled ‘Oh~ So would you like some desserts? I can get some for you if you want.’ ‘oh, no thanks and thank you. You’re very considerate.’ I thought of Kai calling me to bring him food instead of him bringing me food, ‘So what do you normally do?’ Tao asked suddenly I thought for awhile and answered back ‘I like going to musicals and watch movies.’ ‘Oh really? I like to do those things too when im free! Maybe we should go out sometimes.’ Tao said happily ‘Sure!’ hmm… it looks like I found a friend to spend my hobby with ‘Can I have your phone number? So that we can hang out next time.’ Tao took his phone out from his pocket so I did the same too.

We exchanged numbers and chatted for some time, when Kai suddenly came up from no where and stood infront of me and Tao ‘Long time no see, Tao. And what are you doing here?’ Tao stood up and faced Kai ‘You too, can’t you see im having a talk with this young lady  here?’ I stood up and pulled Kai’s sleeve ‘What are you doing? Don’t do anything stupid ok? And that was rude!’ I whispered to Kai ‘Do you know him?’ Tao asked me raising one eyebrow ‘Yeah, he’s my childhood friend.’ ‘And nothing more?’ Tao walked closer to me but was blocked by Kai, so I peeped from Kai’s shoulder and answered him ‘No, nothing more. We’re just very close friends’ Tao smiled at me and looked up to Kai and whispered something to Kai and went off waving and smiling at me so I waved back. I walked to the front of Kai to look at him and he just look furious? I saw him clench his fists and looked at me sullenly ‘Minah, can you please stop talking to him anymore?’ I looked at him and thought its not like I went up and talk to him by myself so I answered ‘Ok, I won’t.’ then Kai looked at me and smiled softly. Finally the day has come to an end, I say good bye to mum and made sure that she is gone only I gather the boys and go back home.It was such a long day, after we washed up, we went straight to bed. I changed into my pink pajamas and saw Kai already sleeping on the mattress, so I fall asleep too.

Kai:

I opened my eyes after Minah fell asleep, because I just keep on thinking about what that jerk said to me ‘This is interesting, but im going to get her first.’ He looked at me with a sly smile and walked away, how can he get her? Im sure they won’t meet again after that party and I won’t let him get near to Minah too. I’ve let him take everything but not this time, I closed my eyes and fall into a deep deep sleep trying to forget about this tragedy.

 

 

P.s

Ta-da! 5th chapter! What relationship do you think there is between Kai and Tao? Rivals? Friends? Please stay tuned to find out and there will be some serious love triangles going on. Please subscribe or leave a comment for me Thx!!! ^^