Shh! Its Our Little Secret!

My Family Secret

*Please subscribe to read the whole story..Thx

‘Dingdong~ Dingdong~’ the doorbell rang through the big and spacious house, I tossed and my bed and reached out to take my alarm clock, I peered at it closely, 8.00 a.m. in the morning?! Who the hell will come in a time like this? I sat up on my bed and walked towards the clothes hanger and got my coat, I wrapped it around me and dragged my legs down the stairs and towards the door. ‘Dingdong~ Dingdong~’ the bell came again, I swang the door open and saw a girl with short hair standing outside the giant gate, oh? Its Hyeri! I quickly ran towards the gate and opened it by typing the pass code, the gate opened slowly with a soft creak, ‘Are you going to freeze me to death! I’ve been waiting for you for 10 minutes! I can’t believe you, how could you do that to me?’ Hyeri said pouting and walking straight into my house, ‘Im sorry, I really didn’t know it was you. Wait, don’t go in first!’ I raised my voice when I see her running in, ‘Ah!’ Hyeri suddenly stopped at the doorway and she looked up and saw Leo standing in front of her staring at her, I ran to them and put my palm on my forehead “Too late.” I looked at Hyeri and saw her still staring at Leo with and eyes wide open like she is in a trance, then I saw red patches forming on her face, is she blushing? Then she suddenly come back to her senses and hide behind me peeking at Leo behind my shoulder, ‘Who is he? I didn’t knew you had such a good looking bf.’ I sighed and saw Leo beckoning me and Hyeri to come in, we walked in and saw Ravi, Ken and N sitting on the couch staring at us, so I said ‘Guys, meet Hyeri. My best girl friend. And Hyeri, this is Leo, Ravi, Ken and N.’ I said to Hyeri pointing at the boys ‘Hi.’ Hyeri said shyly, ‘Who’s here?’ all of us looked towards Hongbin that is standing on the stairs. ‘It’s my friend, Hyeri. Hyeri this is Hongbin.’ ‘Nice to meet you.’ Hyeri said bowing to Hongbin, Hongbin quickly look down and turn his face away and started to walk up the stairs, ‘Don’t mind him, he’s just a little shy.’ I quickly explain to Hyeri, Hyeri looked at me like something big just happened ‘Woah, Minah’ I didn’t know you are such a play girl, you were timid and is always hiding behind Kai but there are five boys in your house? Did you put a curse on them?’ she backed away from me a little and covered ‘It’s not what you think, ok, they are just a group of college students that are staying here because I rented this place to them. And its not 5 its 7 including Kai and Hyuk another one of them.’ I said to her lazily walking to the kitchen to make breakfast, ‘Daebak!’ Hyeri said to me with a shocked expression.

Everyone was sitting around the dining table and eating their breakfast, I took a peek at Leo that is sitted beside Hyeri because she kept on insisting that he sit with her so we let her have it. Leo was just eating his breakfast like nothing happen, but Hyeri was onto her fork taking peeks at Leo every time she takes another bite of her food. Then Ravi suddenly stood up holding up his plate ‘Im done!’ then Kai stood up announcing he finished his food as well, ‘Ok, today Kai and Ravi is scheduled to wash the dishes today.’ I said looking at the ‘chore schedule’ ‘But didn’t I did it already the other day?’ Kai looked at me and the schedule, ‘Oppa, its already one week so stop complaining and jus do it, thanks.’ Kai sighed and went to the basin with Ravi, then they started to do the dishes together. After a while, Ken and N finished their food as well, leaving me, Hongbin, Hyeri and Leo still at the dining table. I finished my food and continued to feed Hongbin his bacon with lots of care, then he finished too, I looked at Hyeri and said ‘Hey, stop staring and quickly finish your food.’ Hyeri looked at me frowning a little and started to gobble down her breakfast, Leo finished before Hyeri and left the dining table leaving Hyeri behind, Hyeri stomped her foot with a mouth full of food and continued to gobble down her food. I and Hongbin sat at the opposite side  of Hyeri and wait until she finished her food, when she is finally done, she looked at her watch and quickly stood up grabbing her hand bag and coat ‘Oh no! im late for the meeting im so dead! Minah I gotta go and I will make sure to visit you next time ok? Bye!’ then she went up to Leo and Leo looked at her raising one eyebrow to everyone’s surprise she hugged Leo and ran out of the house, everyone stopped including Leo, then he suddenly glared at us then we continued our activities. After we’re done with breakfast, we sat around the living room facing the TV again. I felt a little boring so I took out my phone and played games with it ‘Noona, why are you always playing with that thing? And what is that anyway?’ Hyuk said pointing at my phone, ‘Oh, this? It’s an electronic equipment used by people to call and text messages to people that are far away from them.’ I said smiling at him. ‘Oh~’ Hyuk nodded his head and stared at my phone, ‘Then can we have one? It looks really cool, please.’ N said pleadingly, hmm… that sounds like a good idea, that way I can call and text them when they’re not with me, and they can entertain themselves with games and other apps ‘Well.. of course! That will be great that way I can call you guys anytime and you can entertain yourselves too, lets get you guys a phone later.’ I said happily ‘Yeah!’ the six boys cheered happily ‘But I have something to do later at 1.00 – 4.00 p.m. So can’t you guys go on another day?’ Kai said sadly ‘Why should we go only when you are here?’ Leo said daringly, ‘……’ a cold silence drop upon us as we stare at Leo in shock ‘Wh..what..did…he just say? Is he mocking me?’ Kai said getting up of the couch trying to walk towards Leo but is hold back by N, ‘Wow, Leo nice accomplishment. Although it is a little cold, you still talked, so keep it up.’ I said pushing Kai back down onto his seat, geez~ ‘Good job? I can’t believe you Minah.’ Then the angry Kai went stomping up the stairs, haiz~ do he have to act like that?

After two hours, Kai left and we are preparing to go ‘phone shopping’. I picked a black hoodie and wear on a pair of black jeans, I walked from room to room to hurry the boys so that we can do some other things when Kai is not here. ‘Ok! Ready to go get your phones?’ I said raising my hand into the air, ‘Yes!’ the boys answered excitedly ‘Then, lets go!’ we walked out the door and squeeze into the car and head off, after about 30 minutes we arrived at a electronic store. I parked the car and we got off the car heading into the store, we walked around and compared prices, I look into suitable phones  for each and everyone of them. We choose and choose and we’re finally done with phone shopping, but the thing im most grateful of today is… no one came to snap pictures or surround us like the tragedy last time, I wiped the sweat out of my head and we went to the cinemas. ‘ok guys, this is the cinema. And you can watch movies in places like these, you can also buy some snacks and drinks like popcorn and cola to enjoy when you’re watching the movie, and we’re going to do something like that today without kai, so N and Leo will go buy the popcorns and colas Hongbin and I will buy the tickets while the others will try to help N and Leo to take the snacks,got it? Ok, now lets move.’ I hold onto Hongbin’s hand as we walk to the ticket booth, we bought seven tickets for adults and gathered with the others when they are done with the snacks. ‘Woah, I can’t believe I will get the chance to be in a cinema. Its all thanks to Minah.’ Ken said hugging me, but got pushed away by the others, I giggled at him and the prankster smiled making some aegyo making me laugh more hardly. We went into the dark cinema and found our seats and sit down to enjoy the movie, the movie started after some advertisements. The boys wowed at everything that happened in the movie making them look like little kids, they’re just so adorable. After the movie is over, we went home and hoped that Kai is not home yet because the time is already 5.30 p.m. We opened the door carefully and sneaked in not making another sound, when I on the lights, I nearly scream as I saw Kai standing by the stairs looking at us with a very scary expression ‘Why are you guys so late?’ he said walking toward us ‘We went to a movie after we bought our phones.’Hyuk said smiling and we all glared at him ‘Movie? I don’t remember you guys saying anything about going to a movie. What’s your explanation?’ Kai looked at me at the corner of his eyes, I walked to him and started my aegyo ‘Aww, oppa. Don’t be such a meanie okay? And just let us off this time, we will promise not to do anything else when you are not here okay? Please~’ I saw him looking at me and said ‘Fine, no more next time got it!’ ‘Yes, I promise. NO more next time, hehe...’ I said smiling at him then hugging him, we finally got out of the danger of being grounded. We gathered around the living room and I started to teach them how to use their phones, ‘Okay, if you wanna download something then you just need to press this and wait for it to load. If you wanna delete it, then just drag it here and let go, then it will be deleted.’ After I have teached almost everything on how to use a phone to them N came to my side ‘Minah, lets take a picture. Cheeze~’ I took a picture with N and the others started to come to take pictures as well, ‘No, I came first.’ Im your hyung so let me first’ they started to argue then suddenly Kai sat beside me and hugged my head to his chest ‘No one is taking pictures with her so go away.’ Kai said annoyingly ‘Aww, this hyung is so mean.’ ‘He’s always mean, now you know that?’ I heard them talking behind Kai’s back so I giggled a bit, I looked at Kai and saw him glaring at them which makes me giggle more.

‘Ring….Ring…Ring’ I took out my phone and saw an unknown number calling me, I answered the phone and the caller said ‘Hello is this Minah?’ a man’s sound came through the phone ‘Yes, this is Minah. May I know…’ ‘Minah! Do you remember me? Im Tao, the one that talked to you at the party.’ Tao? Of course I remember him, he’s such a good looking guy, who would forget? ‘Oh, yeah. I do remember you, and do you wanna tell me something?’ I got away from Kai’s arms and head to my room and shut the door, ‘Umm..I was just wondering if you are free tonight because I heard that you like musicals, so I bought two tickets for the popular musical ‘Full House’ and I was wondering if you would like to watch it with me at 7.00 tonight.’ What?! Tic…tickets to the musical ‘Full House’? OMG! How in the world did he get those tickets? I went to buy the tickets before but the tickets were finished in just a matter of seconds, so I gave up. But if I don’t go to the musical then it will be a big waste so I agreed immediately ‘Sure! I would surely love to, the tickets are so hard to get but since you bought two then it would be a waste if I don’t go.’ I said excitedly ‘Oh, ok then I will pick you up by 6.45 p.m. so can you tell me your address?’ I told him my address and we chatted for a while and hung up, oh god, this is just so wonderful. I tossed and my bed excited about the musical later,I jumped up from bed and went to my closet to pick out my favourite dress and coat, suddenly Kai was standing behind of me, I jerked and recovered quickly ‘Are you going anywhere later?’ Kai asked wrapping his arms around me ‘Oh, I…um..Yura said she bought two tickets for the ‘Full House’ musical so im just getting ready.’ I lied with big beads of cold sweat dropping down my forehead, ‘Really? If I find out that you are lying, you’re dead.’ He pinched my cheeks after saying those heart renching words ‘Ouch!’ I turned around to look at him, he smiled at me evilly and creped closer and closer to me, I ducked my head a little “what is he trying to do?” I looked at him frowning and raising one eyebrow ‘Knock,knock.’ We looked towards the door and saw N standing there looking at us blankly, then he suddenly started to walk towards us, he came between me and kai pushing Kai away he looked at me and looked away immediately, I saw him blush because of his sudden action so I hugged him tightly and said ‘N oppa, what are you doing here? Is there something you wanna say to me?’ I smiled at him ‘Its just that I see something wrong and wanted to stop it that’s all.’ He replied smilling and patting my head,he saw  something wrong? But its just me and Kai, don’t tell me he can see…ghosts? Just the thought made me shudder, I looked at the clock and it was already 6.30 pm, I gasped and pushed the two boys out ‘Guys, Tao…i..i mean Yura is going to be here soon so please get out because I need to change.’ I slammed the door behind me and started to get into action.

‘Ring…Ring…’ my phone rang so I picked it up and answered the call. ‘Hello?’ ‘Minah, im outside you can come out now.’ Tao said through the phone ‘Oh, I’ll be right there. Just a minute.’ I rushed out the house when I see Kai is not around, I saw a chevrolet camaro parked outside the big gate. I opened the car door and saw Tao looking at me from the driver’s seat, I smiled at the handsome boy and he smiled back at me. ‘You look gorgeous today.’ Tao said looking at my dress ‘Nah, its nothing.’ I said blushing, ‘So can I know how you get the tickets?’ I looked at him curiously ‘Its easy, my mom knows the owner of the theatre that’s why.’ He replied when he was driving ‘Oh~’ I nodded satisfied. In 15 min, we reached the theatre which was crowded with people waiting to go into the theatre, ‘So lets get down here, the musical is going to start.’ We walked into the theatre and found our place which was in the middle of the theatre, the best place that lets you get a full view of the stage. Not long after, the musical started. The musical was full of emotions, and the actors displayed the emotions just so beautifully, I was mesmerized. After 2 hours and 30 minutes, the musical ended. ‘Wow, the musical is just so great! Its all thanks to you that I get to watch it, thank you so much Tao-shi~’ I said clapping my hands together ‘So what do I get in return?’ Tao said putting his arm around my shouldres ‘Erm…what do you want?’ ‘Hmm..i m not sure too, can I ask for anything?’ He looked at me ‘Well, sure!’ we reached the car ‘Okay.’. We got in the car and Tao on the engine and drived off, ‘Umm.. can I ask you something?’ I said carefully ‘Sure, go on.’ I hesitated for awhile and went on ‘Can I know why there are so much tension between you and Kai at the party that day?’ an awkward silence dropped upon us, oohh…. Why did I ask such a question? I thought clenching my fists ‘Well, Kai and I used to be good friends until one day he just started to hate me and we eventually became rivals? That’s all.’ He said smiling while driving the car, ‘Oh~’ if it’s like this I think I shouldn’t tell Kai anything about the musical with Tao, after he turned in a corner, we saw the big Victorian house, he stopped infront of the gate and sighed ‘I hope we can spend more time together next time, today is just too short.’ ‘Hehe.. but I gotta obey his rules, if I don’t, im going to get grounded. Oh! And can you keep this a secret and act like you don’t know me when I see you outside with Kai? Im just afraid he is going to do stupid things and get more protective with me, so can you please~ Cause this is our little secret, ok?’ I poked his arm and draw circles on him, ‘Hmm..i will think about that, but I think now is the time for you to repay me.’ He said to me with a smirk and came closer and closer to me while I pressed my back to the car door trying to get away, he looked at me just centimetres away, he smirked again and said retreating back to his seat ‘It looks like what mom said is true, you really don’t know anything , but its fine, I will teach you next time, your parents and Kai sure did a good job from separating you from those dirty things.’ What? ‘Do you know what are those thing? My parents and Kai are very sensitive about that number, is it some gangster thing or what, can you please tell me?’ I said to him pleadingly, ‘Where do you go for school?’ ‘I went to school when I was 5 and 6 years old but continued my studies from a home tutor after my 7th birthday.’ ‘Oh~ so that’s how..’ Tao said nodding ‘NO! I can’t tell you because you don’t want your parents and Kai’s effort to be wasted right?’ ‘’But..’ I said sadly ‘I will promise to teach you next time so don’t worry, and you still owe me something got it? Ok , I think you should go now, if not Kai is going to go crazy.’ I opened the car door and saw Tao waving at me in the car, I waved back and closed the car door when I get out of the car. He drived off with the rumbling sound of the car engine and I walked into the big house that awaits me.

 I sneaked in and saw Leo playing alone with his white cat, they looked at me as I entered the house, I walked towards Leo and whispered ‘where’s Kai?’ he pointed at the stairs then I nodded my head at him and walked up the stairs carefully, I opened my bedroom door slowly and saw Kai sleeping on my bed holding his phone tightly in his hand, aww… I must’ve made him worried again,sorry Kai! I felt someone tap on my shoulder and saw Ken standing behind me with his messy hair ‘Minah, why are you so late?’ I looked at him and thought, it looks like we’re going somewhere tomorrow, then I looked at him with a smirk and he looked at me groggily.

 

P.s

6th chapter, Minah doesn’t know anything ?! And where are they going the next day? And how Tao is going to teach Minah things she don’t know? Will Kai find out about the musical date between his love rival Tao and his beloved Minah which he was protecting so hard? Please find out by subscribing and staying tuned. Hehe… ^^ it looks like Tao is determined to get to Minah and im going to add more alone times for Minah and Vixx so please stay tuned for more love triangles~