Eternity...

My Family Secret

Im going to keep this short because im going to be busy now, and thanks for the support!

'Minah~ Omg! My daughter is just so beautiful!! Im sure your husband will be the most lucky man in the world marrying my daughter.' She giggled and bragged around about what a doll i was while i sat infront of the mirror dazed in my damned fate. Everything was just insane, they got me a wedding dress kept me in a room locked, and i stayed there until my dooms day arrive. I cried at first but i've already been used to the mistreatment and all the evil things in the world, Kai had been admitted to a mental hospital because of amountless of self destruction and depression, the six handsome boys now left in the basement abandoned again. My life was not mine anymore. After brushing up on my makeup the brides maids led me to the front of the church carefully as i weared a veil to cover my face. My heart was thumping and it felt like it was about to burst out of my chest as i hear the squeking sounds of the big wooden doors open to the melodic sound of music and amounts of whispers. I walked in carefully keeping my head low as the people around me stared me down and paparazzis snapping pictures like mad. I reached my groom and i saw he held out his hand infront of me, i peeked up at him and saw him smiling at me warmly that made me feel a little relaxed.

I took a deep breath and held his hand, we are now facing each other. The priest said his speech and when it is my turn to answer, i hesitated a little and forced out a 'I do.' 'Now you may exchange rings.' I heard the priest said with  a grin on his face, then Tao held up my hand and slid the ring onto my finger perfectly and i did that to him as well. I sighed when all these finally ended and we got into a car and head off to no idea where. 'Are you that nervous just now?' Tao said looking at me, i jerked by the sudden question and nodded 'Its alright its all over now. But now you're officially mine.' He looked at me with a sly grin on his face which makes me chringe, why is he acting like that? After a while, the car came to a halt. 'Yes, we're here. Our dreamhouse which we will make a family in. Minah, are you excited?' Tao pointed towards the big building smiling from ear to ear, i looked at the house and a sudden thought came to mind. 'Make a family...here?' 

After that, he dragged me out of the car and into the house. I was struggling to keep up because of my long dress, he opened the door and led me in. It was big and modern, so artistic and beautiful a house you would've eber wanted. I looked around and he from behind me pulling me into a tight hug, i struggled a little but he only hugged me tighter. 'Minah, im so glad you became my wife. I love you Minah.' I felt a little sad at his words, because my heart left me a lon time ago. So i just let him hug me as that is all i could give him, he pusshed me off hm and look at me 'Are you hungry?' I shaked my head and a frown came to his brows, full of concern. 'Are you not feelig well?' He asked again concernly, 'Nah, im just a little uncomfortable with the dress.' I smiled at him 'Oh, then...you can go change it. Do you want somethin to eat after you're done?' I shake my head again 'Hmm...it looks like there is nothing else to do then. Lets get to bed then.' I went up the stairs with him and found a pile of clothes on the bed so  took it and changed into it. I looke at myself in the bath room mirror, isn't this sleeping gown...too...short? I pulled at the corner of the gown that is just covering my upper thigs, i suddenly blushed and i quickly shake my head. Oh no. How am i going to get out of here?

I opened the door with a click and tip toed out of the bath room, when i walked around the corner, i saw Tao lying on the bed reading a book in a bath rob with his legs crossed. 'I used the other bath room since you were taking quite some time in there, hope you don't mind.' He said to me as he lowered his book to take a look at me, i saw his eyes grew wider and his eyes were scanning me from head to toe. I saw him stop at my gown and looked up at me, i blushed with embarrasment lowering my head and crossed my legs a little to feel a little more secure. I felt him getting up from the bed and put the book by the table lamp and made his wa towards me like a predator stalking his prey. My heart started to thump frantically and he was standing infront of me, his height concuring my whole figure. I felt his teady breaths quickening as he leaned towards me and pressed a butterfly kiss on my neck, then he suddenly carry me up and put me on the bed gently. I hide my face with my hair and tucked my legs to my body shaking in don't know what, he hovered over me and pin my hands on the bed to make me face him, i was shocked and i knew wha i had just did wrong.

He removed my clothes leaving me bare to the cold wind, then he removed his. He whispered comforting words to me and started with soft kisses on my neck, arm wrist. The it followed with a passionate kiss on the lips, it was harsh and mercyless, i gasped for air as he continued t proceed on the next things coming. It went on and on the whole night, i was wasted by the time when it is finally the end. I felt his warm breaths blowing on me as he slung his arms around me, holding me tight in his embrace. So this is what it feels to marry a half stranger.

Days go on just like that as i always visit the cold basement secretly, 'Ken oppa, d you want snacks?' Silence. 'Yeah, you shouldn't eat so much. What if you go fat, hehe... Hyukkie, are you cold?' I grabbed the icy cld hand and huffed some warm air onto it, i smiled at the expressionless face. I sat on Hongbins lap and put my arms around his neck breathing in his scent, i closed my eyes and his hair the way i always use to do to him. 'Binnie, you are still so mean. I feel like im bein tortured everyday without you, do you know how much it hurts? I guess not.' I said after lookin at him, i kissed his lips and tears fell down from my eyes after holding them back for months. I sat there praying that one day he would wake up again and smile at me with his beautiful face. Everything felt like a dream...

A cruel night is endlessly coming to me

I close my eyes again, taking me back to that dream

Into an eternal dream that I won’t ever wake from...

 

THE END