Kiss~

My Family Secret

I turned around and find myself sleeping on the empty bed, i stretched my body and yawned looking at the clock that points 8:24 a.m. i quickly get up from bed and walk out of the room groggily, while i was walking towards the stairs i heard people talking from Ken's room so i walked towards his room to find out, 'Hyung, stop it!' 'No. You got into this mess yourself so stop moving around.' The voices from the room sounded desperate and familliar, i poke my head in to find Ken hovering over Hyuk on his bed, they look at me and i stare at them still half awake 'What are you guys doing?' I broke the silence and Ken answered me with a smile 'Its nothing, i just wanna teach him a lesson for waking me up so roughly. Don't worry Minah.' 'Noona! Please save me!' Hyuk look at me pleadingly, i hesitated for a while and turned away 'Hyuk you should have use the softer way, sorry i can't help you.' 'Noona!' Hyuk yelled for me  but i just walked off thinking about other things. I went to the kitchen and saw N and Leo  cooking breakfast busily 'Good morning guys!' I said to them and they turn around to look at  me 'Good morning.' The both of them replied me with a warm smile and continued their work,  suddenly i felt someone hug me from behind, i look up and saw Kai looking back at me 'Good morning, feeling good today?' I smiled at him and he gave me a warm hug as a reply 'Where did you sleep last night?' Kai asked me suddenly 'I slept on the couch because i was doing the house chores but i just fell asleep thats why. Do you miss me already?' I and  chuckled 'Yup, i miss you sooo.... much i wish you would sleep with me forever.' He said  putting his chin on my shoulder, i smiled to myself and heard N calling us for breakfast 'Come  on, lets have breakfast.' I patted Kai's shoulder and we head to the dinning room together.  Soon everyone was already seated around the table digging on their foods, the atmosphere  today was way better than yesterday, today they're joking with each other and chatting like  nothing happened yesterday. We finished our breakfast wothout a problem and gathered around the living room talking about this and that, the big house was immediately filled with laughter. 'Here.' I look up and saw Leo handing me my favourite strawberry smoothie 'Thanks!' I took the cup and pat on the empty space beside me to call him to sit with me, he sat down and i took a sip of my smoothie 'Ahh~ it tastes so delicious!' I look at Leo and found him staring at me, then he lifted my chin and pressed his lips on mine, silence drop immediately in the whole house, we look at him stunned and i felt my cheeks blush so hard they're about to burst. He his lips and said 'You're right, it does tastes good.' His words made the whole situation more awkward, 'Hyung!' everybody called his name sulkily 'How can you do that! Minah is supposed t be mine!' N whined at him stomping his legs on the floor, then suddenly Kai came down the stairs and asked 'Did i miss something?' everybody immediately objected it to stop his suspicions and avoid another war, i took a peek at Leo and he look at me the same time and we made eye contact, it was so awkward that i got up and went out o the house. I sighed and that image flashback on my mind over and over again, i shook my head side to side to swing the thought out of my head but it just doesn't work, i sat down on the grass and think back on it carefully, his lips was soft and smooth, unlike his cold image, his lips are warm and comforting, it actually felt queit nice... He was the first guy that actually kissed my lips other than Kai in my life, maybe thats why it feels strange. Oh well, just get it over with. I stood up and swing my hands to the back and front walking back into the warm house. 'Stop blocking my car!' 'No, you break the rules first!' I heard N and Ken quarelling over the video game at the living room with Ravi, Hyuk and Hongbin as spectators, i walked up the stairs tip toeing to avoid their attention. I made it up stairs and met Kai that is ready to go some where 'Are you heading out?' I asked him grabbing onto his arm 'Yup, something come up in the branch company so im going to check on it. I will be back as soon as i can, take care!' He gave me a peck on my head and rushed down the stairs, i stood there for a while looking at his back until he dissappears down the stairs, i turned around and bumped into something, i looked up and saw Leo standing infront of me looking at me with his cold eyes 'Sorry, i didn't see you. Hehe...' i apologized to him and smiled at him awkwardly 'So, how does it feel? Does it feel nice?' 'What do you mean?' I look at him frowning, then he suddenly grabbed my hand and pulled me into his room, he pulled me in and i heard the door slam behind me, and darkness surround me and him.

I heard the door click and knew the door is lock, i turn around and felt his hands grab my arms and push me omto his bed. He hovered over me and i felt shocked and awkward. Altough it was dark, there were still streaks of lights that shine in through the curtained window. We were both panting and looking into each other, not further than an inch from each other, i could feel his warm breath and feel his heart beat on my chest. I tried to get up but he was on top of me making it impossible to escape, he pinned my shoulders down on the bed and inched closer to me, my heart started to pound frantically and my lungs started to suffocate making it hard to breath. He pressed his lips onto mine and my lips, it gave me a heart attack, it felt so pleasuring and electrifying that made me crave for more, he part my lips and pushed his tongue into me slowly making me jerk a little at the sudden action, i followed his lead and try hard to keep up with his pace. It was clumsy at first, but we started to work together and we're finally in chemistry, playing hard to get he kept on pulling himself away making me lift my head to get our lips close. I dig my hands into his hair and pulled him down to me but he suddenly stopped and got off of me, i whimpered when i felt his lips totally out of reach, i sat up and put my hands around his neck and tried to reach his lips, but i can't because of his tall height. 'I didn't know you would like it that much, and you're a very naughty girl aren't you.' He gave me a smirk and i let go of him immediately, my face started to blush again 'No im not. Its just..... but i didn't know you would pull away so fast.' I pouted 'Then do you want me to continue?' I nodded shyly and a little embarrassed because of my shameless attitude 'Okay, on the bed.' he commanded and i crawled up the bed lying on my back waiting anxiously, then he crawled on the bed and hovered over me. He once again press his lips onto mine and we started our passionate kiss again, i shivered and gasp when he caress my body by his hands on my body digging his fingers into my flesh at the sensitive parts. He   my lips one last time and trail his tongue down my jawline to my neck and settled his mouth under the skin just below my ear, he gave me open mouthed kisses and he gnaw and at the same spot making me moan and shiver at the electrifying kisses. 'This is going to leave a mark so that you will never forget it and now im going to make you mine forever.' after he said that, he bit down on me drawing blood on the process. 'Ahh~' i moaned softly and gasp for air as he clean my bloody wound. After he cleaned me, he gave me a last kiss on my lips and went off leaving me in a mess, i can't even function what is going on, i really didn't know that this would leave such an impact to me and i can't wait to learn many other things that im not allowed to know.

'Im home!' Kai came in the house and throwed his back pack onto the couch walking towards me opening his arms wide to take me into a hug, i went into his hug and cuddled with him 'So what are we going to have for dinner?' he said cheerfully 'Today we're going to have curry, and why are you so cheerful? Is the problem solved or did you won a lottery or something?' I look a him curiously 'Yup, its done and i can take some time off and spend more time with my beloved Minah.' he hugged me again and peck my cheek, i pulled my hair to the front to cover the bite mark incase he sees it and goes insane. 'Come on dinner is ready.' I walk him to the dining table that is already seated by the boys enjoying their curry happily, 'Minah, how did you learn to cook this? Its fantastic!' Ravi said to me scoping big scopes of curry and rice into his already bloated mouth 'I just look it up on the net, nothing big.' I replied him while patting Hongbin's head 'And i made it because it is easier for Binnie oppa to eat.' I smile at Hongbin that is eating his curry and his face blushing at the same time, he looks just so adorable and beautiful. Soon, dinner was over and everyone is sitting around the big living room enjoying the drama that was loved by many 'Hyde,Jekyll and Me.' While it was the of the show, my phone started ringing. I got up a little annoyed and pick up my phone 'Hello?' 'Minah? Can we meet tomorrow? I have something to tell you.' 'Mom? Sure! What time, where?' I communicated my eyes still fixed to the tv 'At Bee cafe, 1.30pm, is it fine?' 'Sure,sure! Anything will do.' 'Okay then, see you tomorrow.' 'See you tomorrow.' Then the conversation ended. I lied down on bed still thinking about Leo, i looked at the clock and its already 1.56 am, i got up feeling annoyed and i tip toed out of the room. I walk down the stairs and heard a rustling sound coming from the kitchen, my heart sank and i creaped in without makin a sound, i saw a human figure standing infront of the basin munching onto something, i the lights and the figure turned to look at me, Ken!? 'What are you doing in the middle of the night?' I walk to him and smack him 'I felt a little hungry so i came down for some cookies.' He said to me sadly and i saw him holding the box of special K in his hand, i sighed and said 'Fine, but you can turn on the lights right?' 'Sorry.' he dropped his head and apologized 'Its alright, since you like cookies so much why don't we go buy some more tomorrow.' He look up at me with his eyes wide open and glittering 'Really?' 'Yup.' I said nodding my head 'Yeah!' he put up his hands and the box of cookies, i look at him and chuckled 'Oh? Whats this Minah?' Ken pointed at the bite mark and my heart immediately stopped. I quickly covered it with my hand 'Oh... it....its nothing.' I turned my body to walk away but he pulled me back by my arm and looked at me seriously, he removed my hand and inspect the wound closely 'By the looks of it, it must be from Taekwoon hyung.' He look at me and i nodded, he sighed and put his hand on my neck, he closed his eyes and removed his hand 'Done! Minah should only be mine got that?' he said to me happily, i put my hand on my neck and the mark is gone? I look at him with a shock expression but he just smiled at me and said 'Taekwoon hyung always release toxic in his bite so you should be careful Minah, don't let him do that to you again okay? But how can you do such a thing behindmy back! Wait! Does that mean you know something forbidden?' he look at me closely 'Well...just a kiss.' I look at the floor keeping my head low 'Do you want me to teach you the rest?' he gave me a dirty smirk and started to his shirt, i step back and stop his hands 'No thanks...' he looked at me with a sulky face and put his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him 'Then i will just do this as your revision.' he smirk at me and pressed his lips onto mine, i pushed him away but he lock his arms around me, keeping me close. He kissed me with a more quicker and hard pace unlike Leo that is slow and gentle, we were panting and onto each others lips like there was no more tomorrow, tongue frictioning against each other and teeth clashing it was just rough. After he is satisfied and done, he pressed his forehead against mine to gasp for air, when he finally stopped, i quickly gasp as much air as i can because my heart was beating so fast that breathing is hard. Suddenly i heard him laughing, i look up at him and saw him still laughing 'What are you laughing at?' he look at me with a smile and said 'It looks like we're caught red handed.' my eyes turned wide and i turned my head to the back, i saw a familliar face looking at us with his eyes wide open 'He's been there for quite some time, can you feel our love? Haha...' Ken said jokingly, i pushed him away and look at the tearing....

 

P.s

8th chapter! Who do you think saw Ken and Minah, and why does Minah's mom want to see her? Minah's purity is soon going to be taken away by one of her housemates, and who will it be? Please stay tuned to find out!!! Thanks!