Ambush!

My Family Secret

‘So you’re bringing along six males?’ Chen said through the phone ‘Yup! So can you please get ready when we reach there?’ ‘Sure, Minah, you changed too much. Six? Isn’t that too much?’ I heard Chen said awkwardly ‘Nah~ its not your business, Bye!’ I said cheekily before hanging up the phone, ‘Guys, we’re going to the salon later.’ ‘Salon? What’s that?’ Ken said frowning at me ‘It’s a place where you get your hair done, that’s all.’ ‘Is something wrong with our hair?’ N said touching his overgrown hair ‘Its actually nothing wrong but, you’ll look more better and neat after you’ve done your hair.’ I said touching Hongbin’s hair ‘Minah, do you think I should get my hair done too?’ Kai jumped to my side showing me his hair ‘How would I know, it’s yours not mine. But im sure that im going to fix mine.’ I said my smooth hair, hmm….. maybe I should curl it a little? ‘Minah, why are you so cold to me after they came? I have been with you for years but you don’t even care a little about me, they’re here for just a few months and you’ve been spending all your time and money on them.’ Kai said to me furiously ‘Come on, its just that I’ve been with you for a long time that’s why I believe you can do anything without me, so don’t act like a kid okay?’ I said to him frowning ‘Really?’ ‘Of course, oppa is always the best.’ I hugged his waist and he gave me a soft pat on the head, we head off after I had decided on how to style their hair because they’re my dolls so I can have them anyway I want. We arrived at the salon and a girl showed us to our seat , we used up the whole row of seats and just sat there and waited for Chen to come. I saw Chen came in and he jerked back a little with a shock expression on his face, then he came towards me ‘Oh my~ I thought you are kidding me but it looks like not.’ He looked at the six boys with his eyes wide open, I smirked a little and said ‘Eh,hem! The one over there will have his hair in red and help him trim a little to make it tidy, the next one will have blond, please shave the sides and the back, the next one will have dark brown and please gel his hair up make it look cool, the other one will dye his hair sky blue and part the middle of the hair and blow it to make it fluffy, this one and this one will have dark and help them tidy up a bit but..’ I leaned closer to Hongbin and said ‘Hongbin, do you wanna cut your fringe?’ he looked towards my direction for a while then he closed his eyes and shaked his head then he turned away, I nodded and continued ‘just perm his hair and for me.. I wanna curl my hair a little and dye the ends of it dark brown.’ I said everything and turned to face the mirror again, ‘I wanna cut my hair shorter and gel it up.’ I looked at Kai that was sitting beside me, I looked at his fluffy bangs and frowned a little, I wonder how he’ll look later.

Chen bought in a few more assistants and they started to fix our hairs, they moved their scissors around swiftly like they’re painting. I looked at Chen that is t my hair, his eyes were locked at my hair and he was moving his scissors here and there making him look so charismatic. The hair stylists continued their work for about two hours, and they’re finally done. I looked at the mirror touching my curly hair, wow~ it looks just great! ‘Chen oppa, you’re really good! I love you!’ I jumped at Chen hugging him and jumping happily ‘Nah~ its just a piece of cake.’ Chen said to me swaying his hand, I looked towards the others to see how they look, I saw them standing beside me looking at me innocently waiting for my reaction. I observed them and gave Chen another big hug ‘Ahh!! Im going crazy. Chen oppa is the best!’ I gave him a thumbs up then he smiled at me, I remembered Kai so I turned around and he looks just so different, he looked more manlier and not like a flower boy anymore. ‘So what do you think?’ he said looking away I smiled at him ‘You look cooler and awesome not like last time. Hehe..’ Kai looked at me and smirked a little, after we have paid for our hairs we went to a photo shop to get a photoshoot. We walked into the shop and was greeted by a guy in his 50’s, he walked us into a big studio at the back of the shop. I looked around and see many staff in there running around preparing for the next photoshoot, ‘So we’re going to take a photo like this?’ Kai said pointing at his T-shirt ‘You can borrow some clothes over there if you want.’ The guy said his hand gesturing at the rows of clothes by the studio ‘Wow, there are so many clothes. Lets go pick some.’ We walked towards the clothes and started to pick some clothes for the photoshoot, after we’re done picking, we changed into the clothes we pick and get ready for the photo shoot. ‘Miss, you can sit in the middle here while the others will stand around you.’ I sat on the big cushion chair and positioned myself properly, I looked up at them and saw them already done picking their places so I looked at the camera and the photo session started to process. ‘Yes, and that’s it. We’re done.’ The photographer said to us and I stood up and go up to the photographer, ‘So when will the pictures be done?’ ‘Maybe about two days?’ that’s fast ‘Can you make one this big?’ I opened my arms wide and show the photographer ‘Okay, do you wanna pick the picture that will fit in a big photo frame?’ ‘Sure!’ I pick, pick, pick and pick and finally got to a decision ‘Here, this one.’ I hand him the photo ‘Okay, you can come back and take it after two days. Thanks.’ ‘Thanks.’ I replied him with the sweetest smile on my face, I walked towards the others that are waiting outside the studio ‘What are you doing in there for so long?’ N asked me tilting his head to one side ‘Oh nothing, come on, lets get home.’

 We sat around the living room resting for a while when we suddenly heard the door bell ringing ‘Dingdong~ Dingdong~’ I got up and opened the big wooden door and saw a lady standing at the gate about 50 metres from the door, isn’t that….. mom?! I quickly slam the door and turned around ‘Guys, this is bad, my mom is here! You guys gotta hide!’ I shushed them upstairs and called them to keep their things and hide, including Kai. I ran back down stairs and opened the wooden door and walk slowly to the big gate ‘Honey, can you be a little faster? Its freezing out here.’ ‘Yes, im coming.’ I said to my mom while praying that those seven won’t be found, I opened the gate and mom came in like nobody’s business looking around the beautiful garden that Leo had planted and the white cat by the doorstep ‘Oh? Who’s this little fella?’ my mom said touching the cat’s ear making it purr softly ‘Oh, its er.. it’s a stray so I let it stay and give it some food that’s all. Hehe..’ I stuttered when I saw the cat looking at me, he’s just like Leo. We walked into the house and have a safe tour around the first floor, then we walked up the stairs and my heart started to thump violently. She went into my room and looked around ‘Hmmm….. why does this room feels so full?’ ‘What? N..no, how can that be I’ve been staying alone all this time.’ Suddenly I saw Kai’s socks on the floor by the end of my bed, I reached my leg out and pushed the socks under my bed softly ‘Oh! What’s this? I didn’t know you would keep things like these.’ My mom held up the voodoo doll and pat it with her hand to dust the dust off the doll, oh no, poor guys. I bit my lip and thought of the six grabbing their heads and body getting all beaten up.

Outside Minah’s window:

‘Ouch! what is she doing?’ Ken said trying to peep in the window ‘She’s patting the doll.’ Kai said a little annoyed ‘How could she.’ Hyuk said sadly ‘Shut up and just bear with it, who would thought of humans attached to dolls.’ Kai said half shouting half whispering ‘How much longer do we need to stay here? Its cold and scary out here.’ Ravi said grabbing his head ‘Just a little longer so shut up!’ Kai said hitting Ravi’s head. ‘So Minah’s mom looks like that, she’s so beautiful.’ Ken said peeping into the window ‘I wanna see too.’ N said pulling Ken’s shirt ‘No you can’t, we will fall.’ ‘Aww… but.’ ‘You guys stop it or im gonna push you down.’ Kai said angrily. So the two looked at each other and stop arguing.

Inside the house:

‘Oh, its just, it looks mysterious so I just kept it that’s all.’ I took over the doll and place it on my bed carefully ‘Hmm..’ we walked to the other rooms and another incident occur again ‘Minah, why is all the diamonds grandma gave you all around the floor?’ Grandma? Diamonds? Aren’t those Hongbins? ‘Grandma? What are you talking about?’ ‘Don’t you remember the diamonds grandma gave you every time you visit her? Oh… that’s it! Grandma always give me diamonds every time I visit her, no wonder Hongbin’s diamonds look so familiar, but why are they so familiar? I frowned at the diamonds ‘Minah?’ my mom looked at me ‘Yes?’ ‘what are you thinking about?’ ‘Nah, its nothing.’ After a tour around the whole house, my mom sat at the living room enjoying her tea ‘You must be very lonely here, do want me to move in with you?’ I stuttered ‘N..No! um…. Im already used to staying alone so there’s no need thanks.’ I smiled at her ‘Okay, I guess I gotta get going now. I have a meeting to attend, I will visit you again ok, so take care my darling.’ I walked her out the house until I’ve ensure she is finally gone, I ran back to the house slam the door behind me and ran up the stairs I saw them climbing into my room through the window helping each other ‘Im so sorry, it must’ve been cold out there I’ll go make some hot cocoa for everyone.’ I said frantically going front and back of my room ‘Its fine, we understand.’ N said putting his hands on my shoulders to stop me from pacing around, I looked up at him and he gave me warm smile and made me feel a small relieve. I took the tray of hot cocoas up the stairs and bring it to them that are sitting on my bed ‘Here’s your hot cocoa, come on and drink up.’ I said putting the tray in the middle of the bed, ‘Do we have to do it again next time?’ Ken said to me pouting ‘Well, lets be more prepared next time.’ I said to him while patting his shoulder, he looked at me sadly and take a sip of his cocoa, I stood up and walked towards the voodoo doll, ‘Im sorry guys, I shouldn’t have put it out here and let someone touch it.’ I said holding it up softly ‘Its okay, we’re fine.’ Ravi said giving me a thumbs up, I smiled at him and put the voodoo doll on the closet, ‘Ahh… okay get out now, I need to get a rest after all these crazy things.’ Kai said to the boys while yawning, the six guys stood up and left the room after glaring at him, I giggled and closed the door. I felt tired and wanted someone to cuddle with and I immediately thought of Hongbin ‘Binnie oppa~’ I ran towards him and crashed into him, he took a few steps back and looked at me with his crossed eyes a little shocked, I cuddled into his chest and we went down to the living room and sat down on the couch, ‘It’s another crazy day again.’ I said to him closing my eyes ‘Yup, its always been like that, but no matter how crazy it is, its better than getting tortured and chained up in the basement.’ I opened my eyes and look up at him ‘Why are you crying so much? ‘What do you mean?’ Hongbin said looking at me ‘I saw diamonds all over the room.’ I said sharply so that he won’t deny it, he sighed and said ‘I have nightmares, every night that’s why. Its nothing big.’ Aww… poor Hongbin ‘Do you want me to sleep with you tonight? I can keep you company.’ I said to him peeking up at him but he did not answer me ‘Then its decided, im sleeping with you okay?’ ‘Bu…but..’ he stuttered and wanted to continue but I cut him off ‘No buts, im going to keep you company, so hopefully you won’t get bad dreams.’ I said to him while closing my eyes as I cuddled at his chest tightly.

‘Minah!!!’ I woke up with a start when I heard a sound calling for my name, I got up from Hongbins hug  and went up the stairs. When I open my bedroom door I saw Kai holding up my phone, I peered and saw 11 missed calls and the caller is….Tao! Oh NO! ‘What did I tell you and what did you promise me? Didn’t I tell you not to contact him or have anything to do with him?’ Kai yelled at me furiously ‘I…I.. can explain.’ I stuttered feeling my body trembling and tears welling up around my eyes ‘No! You broke a promise, I can’t trust you anymore. From now on you’re not going anywhere without me and if you step out of the door without my knowledge, im not going to care about you anymore.’ I felt heart broken and a stream of tears flow down my cheeks ‘How could you treat me like this? You’ve always been controlling my life not letting me do anything I want, and now this? Fine, do whatever you want, im not going to cooperate this time.’ I said angrily running out of the room, now I just want to leave this house immediately, I ran out the house and when I passed the living room I could sense the six boys staring at me but I just went my way without looking back. I ran ran and ran, until I collapse at the park where I always go exercising with the boys, tears kept flowing down my cheeks like I have not drop a tear before in my whole life, I felt sad and angry at the same time, I didn’t mean to say that but…. I really don’t know. ‘Minah!’ I turn around and saw Hongbin panting, sweat dripping down onto his shirt, I got up and ran to him ‘Were you following me all these time?’ I asked him wiping the sweat out of his face, he looked at me and grabbed my shoulders and pulled me into a hug ‘Don’t do that again, I don’t want you to leave me behind and run away. Please don’t..’ he said to me sobbing, I felt drops of solid things dropping onto my shoulder, I hugged him back and comfort him ‘Im not going to leave you, I just wanna get away for awhile, that’s all. So don’t be silly.’ I patted his head and looked at him, we exchanged a smile to each other then we sat down by the small pond enjoying the scenery. I sat between his arms so he was hugging me all the time, I looked at the beautiful pond and my eyes start to drop unwillingly.

I woke up and saw that the sun has already gone done then I lift my head and saw Hongbin looking down at me, I quickly get up and say ‘Oh no, you must be freezing. Im so sorry, why didn’t you wake me up?’ he got up and smiled at me warmly ‘Because you look so beautiful when you sleep that I don’t think I will call you up.’ ‘Geez~’ come on, lets go home.’ I said to him hooking his arm. We went into the house and I felt a little embarrassed to look at the others so I just went up the stairs with my head low, I opened my bedroom door and saw Kai sitting by the side of my bed with his back facing me, so I inhaled and said apologized ‘Erm… im sorry I don’t mean to say things like that and I will never tell lies again and obey your rules okay? So can you forgive me?’ I said to him with a robot voice, then he stood up and turn to look at me, his face was covered with tears and his eyes are puffy, his handsome face was totally ruined and this is the first time I’ve ever seen him cry, he came to me and hugged me so tightly I was actually suffocating ‘Im sorry its all my fault don’t do that again please? I can’t live without you, please don’t be mad at me I won’t do it again.’ He said words that I have never heard before and it made me so shock I don’t know how to react ‘Its not…not your fault, I won’t leave you, you’re my oppa right?’ I said to him slowly then he looked at me and smiled ‘Hehe’ I smiled back. We went down and dinner was already prepared by the looks of it,it definitely was prepared by Leo. Dinner was awkward and weird, no one talked and even Ken the most chatty one was silent all the way ‘Im done.’ Kai got up, put his dishes to the basin and went up stairs, I looked at Hongbin and saw him struggling with his meat so I help him cut it and feed it to him ‘Are you guys fine now?’ Ravi asked timidly ‘Yeah, we’re fine now, he just needs a little bit more time to cool down that’s all. Don’t worry about it.’ I said to him then he nodded back ‘Can I know what is it that caused all this?’ Hyuk asked straightly and got glared at by everyone, he looked around and lean back against his chair ‘Sorry…’ I smiled at him then I said ‘A person that is his rival met me and we went to a musical and for no reason that person called me and he saw it that’s how he got angry, that’s all.’ ‘Oh~’ Hyuk said nodding his head ‘Come on guys lets hurry up so I can wash the dishes.’ I said waving my hand at the basin ‘I’ll do it today, you get some rest.’ Leo said ‘Me too!’ N raised his hand ‘Well..okay. Thanks guys.’ I smiled at them thankfully. After we watched a TV drama we went up the stairs and got ready for bed, I went into my room and saw Kai sleeping on my bed so I went to him and look at him, I feel so sorry for him so I tucked him and patted his head softly. ‘Minah?’ I looked around and saw Hongbin standing by the door ‘Okay, im coming.’ I promised him that I will accompany him at night so hopefully he will not have bad dreams, I walked into his room and saw Hyuk already sleeping with his hands and legs all spread out on the bed, I climbed onto the bed with Hongbin and we slept in a back hug position. ‘Good night.’ I whispered to Hongbin and heard no answer so I thought that he has fallen asleep then I closed my eyes to sleep. Hongbin looked down on Minah and pressed his lips onto her head, he hugged her tighter and could smell the sweet fragrance of her hair conditioner surrounding him, he lifted his head and use his hand to remove the hair covering her neck revealing her fair skin, he inched closer to her neck and pressed his nose onto her neck so he could smell her fragrant skin. He closed his eyes and kissed her neck, he looked at her to observe for any reactions, when he saw no reactions, he made his move again, this time more daring. He opened his lips and gave her passionate kisses, Minah flinched a little and continued to sleep, he started to make a mark on her neck as gentle as possible because if he doesn’t do it now, he knew he wouldn’t have the chance anymore, after a small he separate his lips from the red mark on the fair skin, he smiled and cuddled with her and fall asleep.

 

P.s

Soo… sorry im not good at writing those cheesy lines~ T.T But, the story is going to heat up! So stay tuned! And also, can anyone tell me how to upload images? I really want to put up some images so that the story will be more interesting but I unfortunately don’t know how to do it, so plz kindly leave a comment on how to do it plzzz…. Thx!