Adjusting

My Family Secret

‘Done’ Taemin said as he stood up looking at his work ‘So they’re  fine now?’ I asked walking towards him carefully looking at the boys bandages, ‘Yup, they just need some daily treatment by changing their bandages and getting some rest and be extra careful. But the strange thing I found out is, they didn’t seem to bleed when the hooks were attached to them, I wonder what the person did to stop the blood from dripping out.’ I thought about it carefully and took up the doll, and told the two boys to pay attention to the doll and the boys that are sleeping around my living room some on the floor and some on the couch, I lifted the dolls hand softly and all of them started to lift their hands into the sky and after that i make the doll sit up from a sleeping position and of course the others repeated the movement. I looked at kai and taemin that are looking at me with their mouths wide open, I smiled and made a ‘What you think’ face to them and kai shook his head and said ‘What did you just do to them? Don’t tell me you are doing witch craft behind my back? You better explain this or its going to be your parents you need to explain to.’ After I heard the word ‘parents’ I started to explain everything quickly by retelling the story as clear as I can honestly.

But after my truth telling session is over, I looked up at their faces looking at me doubtfully, then taemin asked ‘You sure you didn’t make things up right? You know this isn’t funny.’ I looked at them dully pouting to show them that im not faking even a single word. After taemin and kai continued discussing about everything I turned to look at the sleeping boy next to me, he was the one with the beautiful face, I pushed his bangs away and looked into his face, my hand reached down to touch his face, I gasped and took my hand away because his face was just smooth and soft just like an infant ‘Minah,’ I turned around a little startled and I answered immediately ‘Oh,yes. Have you made  a conclusion yet?’ ‘Yup,we made a conclusion and kai will be moving in to stay with you tomorrow’ ‘What?Why?’ I said frantically thinking that kai won’t let me go outside too late or do anything I want too because he’s just to protective of me and I don’t want that to happen to me everyday but kai cut me off directly, ‘Im moving in o I’ll just hand it to Mr. and Mrs. Bang to handle it, is it one or two, male a choice.’ ‘Ugh..’ he left me no choice so I had to agree with him by picking one.

‘Good! Looks like we’re done now, so kai will move here tomorrow and Minah just has to be more careful now, but… looking at their condition, they won’t do anything stupid now so don’t worry. Okay…that will be it for today, and I will leave now because there are still many patients waiting for me at the hospital so, bye Minah, see you next time. I’ll come visit you anytime so don’t miss me too much ok?Good luck!’ after saying all those cheesy words taemin went out and went straight to the car, kai looked at me worriedly and said ‘Im going now, you better take care, I’ll come at 8.00 in the morning tomorrow so..see you tomorrow.’ I waved at him and smiled slightly and after he left the door, I slumped back into the couch, 8.00 in the morning? He’s nuts. But its fine,he’s taking all these trouble just because he cares about me so I should be grateful. After saying all these comforting words, I went to the kitchen and started to make dinner, I took out six packet of ramen and took a bag of clams from the fridge,fill the big pot with water, put the ramen in and start cooking it. After a while, I placed the fresh clams in and pour in the artificial powder, when I turned to throw the bags away, my heart almost flew out of my chest. The six boys are standing behind me staring at the pot, eyes wide open so I told them to sit around the dining table as I throe the bags away and put the big pot in the middle of the table.

I put a bowl and a pair of chopsticks in front of everyone of them and told them to dig up, and to my surprise, they just take up their chopsticks an dig right in. After 10 minutes, the whole pot become empty, so I took the pot away and made another pot of ramen, and in another 10 minutes the pot is empty but they are rubbing their stomachs in satisfaction now. So I told them to relax in the living room and watch the tv and I started to clean the dishes right away, cause im going to have a self introducing session with them later. I placed the pot and the bowls back to their original position and head to the living room to join them, when im at the living room I saw all of them focusing on the tv except for te one with branded eyes. I clapped my hands twice to gain their attention and started to talk by clearing my voice first ‘Ahem, since we’re going to be housemates from today onwards so im going to introduce my self and you all are going to do it too. My name is Bang. Mi. Nah, and im 21 years old. And I hope to have more interesting days with you guys so I’ll lookforward to having fun with you guys. Ok, and now it is your turn. Oh, yes. And say introduce yourselves according to your age ranking.’

They looked at each other for awhile and started arranging their seats sitting according to their age.Then the first one started ‘Im Cha Hakyeon, you can call me N, and im 25 years old. Its nice to meet you and thank you a lot for your help.’ I nodded, he has a dark complexion and a cheerful look, ok, not bad. Next ‘Nice to meet you, im jung taekwoon just call me leo, im 25 years old as well.’ He has a sharp look and just a little cold. Next ‘Hi, im Lee Jaehwan. Short by Ken! Im 23 and thanks for the meal its very delicious, I hope you can make it again next time!’ he smiled at me making m reply with a smile too, he’s just cheerful and mischievous. And up next, ‘Im Kim Wonshik and you can call me Ravi also. Im 21 years old.’ Just a little shy with a deep soothing voice. Second last, he turned his body to face me and pushed his bangs down with his hand and looking on the floor he said ‘Im Lee hongbin and im 21 years old.’ Then he turned away immediately hugging his legs in his arms, the others looked at him and sighed, so I thought he needs a lot of comforting because of his lack of confidence. Now last but not least the maknae, ‘Oh,its my turn already? Um.. Im Han Sanghyuk, you can call me Hyuk. And im 20 years old now. Its nice to meet you’ I thought for a while and decided that they should take their baths now or it will be too late cause it had already reached 10.45 p.m. So I stood up and said ‘Come on now its time to take your baths now, after that I will help you with your bandages and you will all head to bed. Oh, and don’t worry about the clothes cause I told kai to bring some clothes along just now. So, lets go go go!’ I said excitedly leading the way.

When they reached the second level I told them their respective rooms ‘N and Leo will be sleeping in this room, Ken and Ravi in this one and Hongbin and Hyuk will be in that one at the opposite side. Now before you go to your rooms, take your baths first, N will use this bathroom while Leo will use the one in my room and Ken the one down stairs got it and you all will be taking turns. After your baths, you can explore your room as much as you want, ok now, go on.’ After telling them what to do I went down stairs to prepare their supper as well as mine too. I took out the milk from the fridge and warmed it and put some cookies onto four plates, I poured the milk into the cups and went to check on them then I remembered that I need to change their bandages so I took the first aid kit along with me and head up the stairs. I saw N standing in his room admiring the space then he saw me and the first aid kit and walked up to me ‘We don’t need that’ then he suddenly took out his shirt ‘Yah,what on earth are you doing?’ then he turned his back towards me and I peered closer to take a better look and there wasn’t even a scratch, ‘You heal yourselves?’ ‘No,not really. Its just because we are no longer in that cursed place that’s why.’ ‘Oh~’ then he put on hi shirt and smiled at me ‘Haven’t you see anything like that before? You were like a tomato just now. Hehe..’ annoyed, I said ‘Kai doesn’t let me do anything I want, so quit it.’ I looked at him dully but he still smiled at me looking at me from top to bottom.

I turned around and grab N along with me downstairs toward the kitchen. I gave him two plates of cookies and I put four glass of hot milk onto my tray and we head back up stairs, I thought of hongbin and asked N more about him ‘Erm..can I know why Hongbin has branded eyes? Im just curious you can keep it if you don’t want to tell me.’ N ‘s face became sad after I said that but he still tell me anyway ‘Hongbin suffered the most among all of us, we were wanted for our powers to destroy but he was special, because he cries the tears of diamonds and that’s why our mistress always force him to cry until he cries red diamonds. But one day he wanted to stop and disobeyed our mistress so our mistress branded his eyes with a curse making him unable to see the sky forever, that’s why he didn’t want to look at you because he thinks that his eyes are horrible and ugly so he hates his eyes.’ ‘Oh…’ I didn’t know that it was such a sad story that made my heart ache too. By the time we carry all the supper upstairs, they are all done with their baths and is chatting in N and Leo’s room. I gave them their supper and told them to finish quickly and head to bed cause tomorrow we’re going to shop for clothes, they munch down their cookies and gulp down their milk and head to their rooms. I checked on them and went back to my room thinking of tomorrows schedule and my busy day today has come to an end. ‘Crash!’ a loud crash came from Hongbin and Hyuk’s room so I ran out immediately and open the door quickly and find out the day won’t end up so easily as I expected.

 

P.s

3rd chapter please stay tuned and find out what turned Minah’s night around. And sorry sor late update, please subscribe and leave a comment for me to write better stories and Thank You!!! And most sorry for poor grammar I'll make sure to correct it immediately so hpe you understand. Sorry!