Discovery

My Family Secret

I woke up in the chirping sounds of birds and sit up in my couch with a long yawn and felt some aching in my back and remembered the busy night i had yesterday, wait, where is kai? I looked around and saw a cup of coffe and a small note under the coffee cup, the note wrote, 'good morning sleeping beauty, im sorry i can't say goodbye to you when you are awake because something just came up so i need to go and before that i made you your favourite coffee hope you like it.   -kai' I looked at the cup of coffee and smiled dazely, i picked up the coffee and take my phone along to the front of my house to enjoy some fresh air. I walked out and in the fresh air feeling the cold breeze sweeping through my face, i looked aorund and suddenly 'Meow~' i looked down at my legs and saw a cute little kitten looking up at me and rubbing its ears by my ankles purring softly, my hand reached out to pat it but it suddenly got up and started walking towards the bushes at my backyard so i put down my coffee at the coffee table outside of the house and started following it.

It went into the bushes and i followed, but after  i reached the other side, its gone just in a blink of an eye. I looked around and bend my body down to look under the bushes, i walked with my eyes on the ground hoping to find the cute little kitten but my head bumped into something hard making my hands go up to my head automatically yelping in pain,but it wasnt just anything that i bumped into, it was an old shabby warehouse that i didn't know existed before. I opened the door and walked into the warehouse, it was dark and creepy but because of curiosity, i walked deep into the house and went into the kitchen it was dirty and packed with spiderweb 'thump!'

'Ouch' i tripped onto something on the floor i looked at the sourse of it and found out it was handle so i pulled up the handle and saw a flight of stairs that lead to a very dark basement, i took out my phone and the flashlight and slowly climbed down the stairs wishing not to trip onto another lousy thing again. Finally,my foot touched the solid floor and i took a deep breath and turned around imagining that there will be something that will jump onto me as soon as i turn around, so i took up the courage and turned! '......'nothing happened, so i shined my flashlight toward the basement to find more about it, then i found a boy, he was lying limply inside what appears to be a cage that had a big hole at the middle of it so i ran towards him and held him up,'Hey,are you alright? How do i help you?' while asking i laid him into my arms and felt these uncomfortable things between me and the boy, so i put my hand under and felt a string so i felt my way to the end of the string and felt a hook, so i pushed the boy forward   and screamed at the sight where the hooks were actually attached to the boy's back, he moved a little after my scream and fell back limply. 

I wanted to help him but how? The only way i can get him out of here and get help is to get the hooks out of him. So i held out my hand reaching out for the hooks to help him 'bang!' A loud bang came from another side so i held up my flashlight and shined it towards the other side of the basement and felt dead after i saw another similar cage i counted it and felt my heart drop, it wasnt just one but five, i had to do things fast so i did everything that im supposed to by unattaching them from their hooks sobbing and screaming. I finally made it to the last one, i looked at the skinny boy lying on the ground lifeless, he had these long bangs covering one of his eyes so i pushed up his bangs and was shocked to see such a beautiful face, i admired him for awhile when the boy suddenly opened his eyes and looked up at me, i looked into his eyes and see that his eyes are different because he had white crosses on his eyes covering his pupils. After im done unattaching them i walked to the middle of the basement and saw an ugly looking ragged doll, i picked it up and look at it curiously i held up one of the dolls hands and the six boys held their hand up as well, i stopped and did it with the other hand, and they followed again. I made the doll stand up and they stood uo together groaning in pain, i made the doll do a walking motion and made them walk toward the stairs and i climbed up before them and made them climb up one by one.

After a long journey of puppet moving and scary experiences we finally made it into my house i made them sit on my couch as i called kai and told kai to bring taemin together (his friend that is a doctor) to come to my house immediately saying that it was an emergency, after the call i turned to look at the six handsome boys wondering who would do this to them, maybe they were really bad boys? Playing with girls feelings and one day one of the girls got them? Well,who knows? So i cleared my throat and started talking 'Uhm...,may i know your names? And why are you down in that basement?' I asked hesitantly and one of them that looks like the eldest started to speak up 'We are dolls made to serve a particullar person but that person died not too long ago so we were left down there just waiting until someone else uses us.' He said with a calm voice looking straight at me, i looked at the doll and held it up and siad'So what do you guys gotta do with this doll?' I said waving the doll at them, another one of them with a deep voice said'thats a voodoo doll and we are attached to that so if you hit it we feel it,you move it we move as well' 'Okay...thats fascinating...' 'Dingdong' i headed towards the door and opened it and kai rushed in grabbing me turning me around looking at me asking me if i was alright then i said pushing his hands away from me pointing towards the boys, kai looked at the direction of my finger and froze while taemin came running in nervously 'Where are you hurt? Are you alright?' He looked towards the same direction that kai was looking and his froze. The two of them looked at me and shouted, 'Are you insane!?' 'Where did you find them, and who the hell are they?' Kai asking me getting fired up, i told him to calm down ampnd told him that i found them at the basement in the abondoned warehouse and told taemin their condition and taemin started his work not paying any attention to us at all, while kai and i were having a serious conversation. 'Please...let me keep them.' 'No,how would i know if they are save to live with?' 'Aww,come on look at them, they are too hurt to come at me and there is no where for them t go as well.Please...' kai hesitated for awhile and said 'Fine, suit yourself but im going to come by everyday to check on you to make sure you are save.' I did some aegyo and said 'Yes! Kai oppa is the best you can come anytime you want, and thank you sooo much! I can finally have some housemates now so i wont feel lonely anymore.' Getting excited about it just by thinking about it, now i can finally watch scary movies again! And my life with six beautiful dolls begins now...

 

P.s

This is the second chapter soooo sorry for late update and please comment or subscribe to show me your support and advice hope you like it. And stay tune!Thx!!