Moving In

My Family Secret

'Phew' i rubbed off the sweat on my forehead looking at the boxes by the door and the big grandfather clock on the wall showing 5:56p.m i shook my head and remembered the day that grandpa gave me this mansion to inheritate i was so happy just thinking about owning my own house but owning a house is not as simple as it looks,i had to clean up the house, unpack my things ,put up the things and the worst is to get rid of the bushes behind the backyard making me feel dizzy just by thinking about it. My parents are always not around because my mom owns a very famous design company that is well known all over the world while my father owns 200 over high class dinning restaurants around the world as well as making me quite a rich girl but there's something weird because people don't like to be friends with me because i don't talk much and im a little timid thats why kai is my only childhood friend that i rely on like a big brother.

I walked towards the kitchen and poured a glass of water to quench my thirst and finished it in just a few gulps. After that i go back to the living room and hop into the soft couch closing my eyes to take a nap after the long day, i felt drowsy and my head getting heavier falling into sleep...'Ring...ring...ring...'my cell phone rang as i reached out to grab it pressing the answer button 'Hello?' I said drowsily 'Minah, can we hang out for some coffee later? Im treating this time if you refuse then i dont think that i will treat you for a drink next time' just by the sound i immediately knew it was kai so i answered lazily'whats the occation?' 'Oh, i heard you are moving into your new home today soo...congratulations!!' When i sat up i saw the boxes by the door and made an evil smile 'kai, do you wanna hang out at my house later?' 'Sure,why not!' I chuckled a little and told him to come by after having coffee and my plan succeeds!

After 30 min, i heard the honk of kai's lamboughini and rushed out to keep him from waiting i hopped in and saw the handsome boy next to me just revealing a beautiful smiling face but..i smack him in the head and shouted'what you laughing at? Long time no see eh!hehe...' i said jokingly 'ah,ooh...it looks like minah is wearing make up now, but you still look ugly.haha...'and  i smack him in the head again and we burst out laughing again. Kai started the car and drove off. We chatted and talked about some silly things like having a celebration party on the mountain and making kai stand on the street holding a 'hug me' card to see how many girls will crush him by their hugs.

And soon we arrived at the cafe with our jokes and laughter. We got off infront of the cafe and went straight into it, i find a table for the two of us and kai went to the counter to order our drinks. After awhile, our drinks came and we sat at a table by the window and started chatting about life,'so how do you feel inheritaing a giant mansion rich girl?' I glared at him and said 'it was fun and exciting at first but...'i realized that i nearly say out my problem and hesitated before answering 'its fine'kai nodded understandingly 'so how's your new house is it cozzy and comfortable?'kai asked curiosly 'well,sort of,since you are coming over later you will know.' I smiled evily. After finishing our drinks,he drove me back and i opened the gate with a small control and the gate opened up slowly letting kai drive his car all the way in and after he drove in the gate closed automatically. We came out of the car and i opened the door to let him in without turning on the lights so that he wouldn't see the boxes inside after he went in i quickly close the door and lock it shut before he could escape and the lights proudly kai gasped by the sight of the boxes and turned to look at me standing at the door, he knew it immediately and sighed as if he was defeated so i gave him gloves and an apron and told him his duty, he will be moping the floor while i will be dusting off the dirty cabinets.

And lastly we have to clear the boxes up, while i was clearing the things i suddenly got a message on my phone so i took it out and the snder was kai so i guessed what trick he's going to play this time when i open the message there's a picture of me and as looked closer i noticed that the dust that i dusted earlier made me look like rudolph except i had a balck nose insteadof a red one. So i took up the duster and started to find him i found him in he kitchen looking at his phone giggling so i shouted at him 'Yahh!' As soon as he saw me he started running away from me so we started chase each other around and after finally making an agreement not to play jokes on each other anymore we continued to do our jobs

We joked,play,fought and laughed untill we've finally finish all the house work and collapsed on the couch leaning against each other, we both sighed as a sign of relieve. I went to the kitchen and bought over two cups of cold water and passed one cup to him and he drank the water like he hasn't been drinking for days so i followed after him gulping down my water as well. Then kai called me suddenly 'Minah', 'Yeah?' I answered lazily after all the hard work and looking up on to the big clock that is showing 1:45 a.m, kai continued, 'Your parents always tell me to take good care of you so that you will never get hurt or do anything bad so i hope you would call me when you need me and lean against me like that cause i will always be there for you know it? And i will always love you' i nestled my head onto his shoulder deeper and replied 'alright, you're always there and i've always loved you too just like my big brother...'my eyes started to droop and my conciousness giving away making fall into a deep sleep..  Narator: After Minah fell asleep a sudden sadness showed up on kai's face and he said to the sleeping minah 'Im not talking about loving you like a brother Minah...but something more beyond of that...'

 

 

P.s

This is my first work and first try so please support me and give me some advice to improve my story writing..Thx!!

Luv 

Nellie0008