Part 2

For You Only - YunJae Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previous Chapter

“Hyung, what are you doing here? Aren’t you working?” asked Siwon. Yunho only smile and mess up Siwon’s hair. Yunho school schedule is a little different from Siwon, his school finished faster than Siwon’s school.

“Here you go Jung Yunho-ssi, Jung Siwon invoice for this semester. You only pay half of it Yunho-ssi. I’m sorry but we couldn’t wait until next week. You have to pay the rest in two to three days from now.” Explain the staff as giving Yunho the school fee invoice. Yunho look back to the staff and instantly open his bag to get his wallet. He gave the money to the staff whereas she counted it. She frowns when the nominal isn’t the same as what written in the invoice.

“Yunho-ssi, I’m sorry. These still don’t cover up the payment.”

“I know. But can’t you just wait until next week. I promise I will pay the rest.” Whilst Yunho is arguing with the staff, Jaejoong heard all of that. He walks closer to the brothers and places his arm in Siwon shoulder so he conscious that Jaejoong is still there. Siwon looks to him, which brings him manner to introduce his brother to Jaejoong.

“Oh Jaejoong hyung, I would like to introduce you to my brother, Jung Yunho. Yunho hyung, this is Kim Jaejoong, my sunbae.” Said Siwon. Yunho then avert his stare to Jaejoong and what he sees make his heart stop for a second.

Yunho thought he saw the most beautiful yet cute in some way kind of man. They stare at each other quite long without saying a word until Siwon cough slowly to get their attention. Both of them looks to Siwon and tried to hide their blushing face. Yunho recover first and bow to Jaejoong.

“I’m sorry, where my manners. Jung Yunho, Siwon’s brother. Nice to meet you.” Said Yunho with a smile that melts every girl and even some boys. The same smile that makes Jaejoong blushing again. He bow also to Yunho and introduce himself.

“Kim Jaejoong. Nice to meet you too Yunho-ssi.”

( 。・_・。)人(。・_・。 )

Jaejoong couldn’t concentrate because of last week incident. The incident that ruin his 'get to know Mr. handsome with nice heart lips'. He still clearly remember Yunho enraged face although in some way those face still look handsome to Jaejoong. He can’t seem to erase Yunho face out of his head. And also the fact that Siwon’s being avoiding him since that incident. Usually, he, Kyuhyun, and Siwon would have lunch together. However, his thoughts are full of Yunho rather than Siwon avoidance.

“Hh.. Why is he so handsome even when he’s angry like that? Wait I should not think of him that way. Argh!! Jung Yunho leaves me alone! Don’t keep come appearing in my head!” Bawl Jaejoong to himself while holding his head and drop it on the table and shaking it quite violently.

Kyuhyun, who’s with him during lunch break, just stare confusedly at his cousin weirdness. He slowly stands up and tries to get away from Jaejoong because honestly, Jaejoong look scary to Kyuhyun.

“Where are you going Kyunnie?” Suddenly Jaejoong asked Kyuhyun while stare at the slightly taller boy. Kyuhyun only smile forcibly and sit down once again.

“Just want to go to class hyung.” Kyuhyun answer slowly tries to keep distance from Jaejoong. Jaejoong sees this and couldn’t help to laugh at Kyuhyun silliness.

“Don’t be afraid Kyuhyun-ah. I’m just just being silly.”

“But you rarely being silly except when you encounter those elephants and hello kitty stuff. This time you are acting a little bit more exaggerating than before. Something bothering you hyung?” asked Kyuhyun cautiously. Jaejoong just blew his bangs and doesn’t answer Kyuhyun. He just continuing daydream about Yunho. Kyuhyun could only shake his head regarding his cousin attitude.

Teng..Teng..

The bells ringing, inform to all student that their lunch are over and they should go back to class straight away. Jaejoong and Kyuhyun stand up and walked slowly to their class when Jaejoong sees Siwon also walked to his class. Suddenly Jaejoong ran to Siwon and drag him to a small park in the back of school gym. Kyuhyun who manage to overcome his shock couldn’t get Jaejoong on time because he already disappear when Kyuhyun conscious of what just happen.

Meanwhile, Siwon only let himself be drag by Jaejoong to the place where Jaejoong take him. He doesn’t even struggle nor do anything to release Jaejoong hold on his hand. He just simply let him do what he wants. Jaejoong stop when he reaches his destination. He then let go of Siwon’s hand and just look at him with earnest in his eyes. Siwon tries to avoid Jaejoong eyes the entire time. Jaejoong couldn’t stand the silence anymore tries to make Siwon look at him by lifting Siwon face so he could see Jaejoong straight in the eyes.

“Siwon-ah, why are you avoiding me lately? Is it because of last week?” asked Jaejoong anxious to hear Siwon respond. Siwon still doesn’t acknowledge Jaejoong question, instead this time he tries to free his hand from Jaejoong grip and when he’s released himself, he turn away and walked from the spot. Jaejoong couldn’t believe that Siwon would directly avoid him like this. Since last week, Siwon subtly avoid him with various rationales that make sense. But this time he just walked away as if he doesn’t even know Jaejoong.

“Siwon-ah.” Jaejoong tried to call, but the junior one doesn’t even stop his step.

“Siwon-ah!” Jaejoong tried louder this time only to get the same silent and the sound of footsteps walking further from him.

“Siwon! Stop right there!” This time Jaejoong yell to prevent Siwon leaving him. Siwon stop for a while but then he just continue absconding the place.

“Jung Siwon! If you don’t stop right now, don’t even dare to enter this school again!” Jaejoong, because of rage and desolation, said something that he will regret the next minute. And so he does. After those word came out of his mouth, he regret it straight away. He uses his hand to close his mouth. He doesn’t mean to threaten Siwon with the thing the boy so desperately tried to maintain.

Hearing Jaejoong threat, Siwon stop his steps and turned around. Jaejoong expected that he would see Siwon being angry with him but on the contrary Siwon smile although his eyes look sad.

“You don’t have to do that hyung. I’ll already give my resignation letter to the school today. This is my last day at this school” Siwon say. Jaejoong gasp hearing the news. He doesn’t understand why the situation is getting worse and worse. He simply wants Siwon to tutor him. Jaejoong unconsciously walked to Siwon. He needs explanation. Is it really because of last week incident? When Jaejoong get closer again to Siwon, he holds Siwon so the boys won’t run away. He will not let go until the boy tell him the truth behind all of this.

“Siwon-ah. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean anything I said back there. I was just.. I was just so angry because you keep avoiding me, leaving me in the dark.. Why? Why you quit from the school Wonnie? You work so hard. Even when you lost your scholarship, you didn’t give up. Why now, when all I ever wanted from you is you to tutor me for my exam. It’s simple as that. So why? Tell me. Don’t make me confuse like this.” Plead Jaejoong. Siwon look at his sunbae and one of his best friends for a second and sighed. Siwon nodding his head, indicating that he will tell Jaejoong all of it. He pulls Jaejoong with his other hand that is free from Jaejoong grip and took him to a bench near the small pond and sits on them.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter