Part 5

For You Only - YunJae Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previous Chapter

Jaejoong really want that because he really like Yunho. That he really love Yunho.

Love?

Is it love?

The last though brought Jaejoong to a realization. He’s doing this not just because he feels guilty and wants to help the brothers. He’s doing it because he loves Yunho.

“Oh my God.” Jaejoong hold himself and try to clear his mind. He doesn’t believe himself that he would falling in love to a guy he just met. The worst part of it, the guy he’s falling in love is the guy who hates his whole family and himself to the core.

Jaejoong couldn’t even think any worse situation than this. He’s really in serious problem now. On the other hand, this new feeling for Yunho makes him determined to be accepted by Yunho. At least if Yunho couldn’t love him, he would not hate him. Although the thought of Yunho didn’t love him, make his heart hurt so much.

Keeping aside the negative thought, Jaejoong encourage himself to win Yunho heart. And with this new determination, Jaejoong smile a little and will try again to persuade Yunho, force him if necessary, to accept his help and maybe his love. Jaejoong couldn’t wait for the next morning to come.

( 。・_・。)人(。・_・。 )

Yunho P.O.V

I woke up as usual to do my activities although I’m feeling a little bit exhausted. Maybe it’s because last night ordeal. I’m really frustrated by Jaejoong fortitude to make me accept his offer. Why is he still trying to force his way toward us? I’ve made it clear last time that I don’t want to have any connection or whatsoever with him and the rest of his family. I don’t need his help.

Right now, I’m trying to forget every issue regards our family feud. It’s better if I pay no heed to them all together. But, no! Mr. Nice guy in Siwon’s room right there, have to interfere in my business. Although, truthfully, I’m quite content seeing him again, after he’s been residing in my head for the last few days. I want to hate him; tough on the other hand I want to meet him. Yeah, sue me for being hypocrite.

Jaejoong.

Every since I met him, I knew that I’m attracted to him. But I never thinks that this attraction would grow to something more. And I realize this strong feeling for Jaejoong emerge when I saw him being bully by those jerks yesterday. I feel anger because someone else touches him. I feel I have to protect him. I care about him although my attitude doesn’t show that much.

Is this love?

If it is, then maybe I’m already in love with him since the beginning. I don’t deny my feeling if I realize it. But, one thing for sure I don’t think I can be with him. I still couldn’t let go the fact that his family destroyed mine. Even tough, it’s not his fault in the first place I can’t shake it off the knowledge that Jaejoong share the same blood as my family nemesis. I don’t want him to suffer if he’s with me because I’m always going to have this hatred toward his family. I don’t know if I ever going to forgive them.

I know hating Jaejoong and the rest of his family beside Youngwoon is never going to diminish our wretchedness in life. Nothing would come out from hatred. I know that. However, I need something to alter my anger, my anguish, and my self-pity for not being able to do something for my parents, for Siwon. Those needs drove me to the way I am now.

Hating the Kims is the only way for me to make peace with myself, even though after knowing Jaejoong, I kind of forget that aim, because the more I convince myself to hate him the more I can’t take my mind of him. And last night, seeing him really work off himself to convince us that he has no bad intention makes me realize something in my heart.

Something that makes me thinks that he and maybe his father really are wanted to help Siwon and me. This contradictive thought makes me aggravated. I don’t know what am I supposed to do right now.

“Argh!! Enough with this. I need to prepare myself. I got work to do.” I mutter to myself while getting ready to face another hectic day.

End Yunho P.O.V

.

.

.

Yunho come out of his room already freshen up and ready for work. Afterward, he’s heading towards the kitchen to make breakfast as usual. Yet, when he got to the kitchen, he sees that breakfast was already served. For afar, it’s just three plates of fried rice and three glasses of milk but the smell of the fried rice really mouthwatering. He walks to the kitchen and look at the breakfast once more, to make sure he see right. He confused about who makes all of this because he so certain that Siwon couldn’t cook like this, ever. That guy is just a simple cook like himself. So who was it?

“Oh you’re up.” Utter Jaejoong behind the kitchen counter. In his hand there are two lunch boxes. He smiles brightly at Yunho who still looks between him and breakfast confusedly.

“Did you make all of this?” asked Yunho slowly. Jaejoong just smile and walked to Yunho then pull his hand and place him to the nearest chair in the dining room. The kitchen and dining room in Yunho’s apartment are design as one place, so Jaejoong could put the breakfast quickly. He never answers Yunho and that makes Yunho a little bit irritated. He grabs Jaejoong arms, when he busy putting all the utensils.

“I asked you a question Jaejoong-ssi. Did you make all this?” state Yunho again but with infuriated in his tone. Jaejoong keeps smiling although he’s a little bit scared by Yunho’s tone.

“I am. I’m so sorry if I use your kitchen and stuff in the refrigerator for breakfast without your permission.” reply Jaejoong, sitting in front of Yunho. Yunho just look intently at him for awhile and sighed.

“Why?” he inquired again. He really couldn’t understand the mind of Jaejoong. Why he still so nice is after all the things Yunho had done and said to him?

“Why what?” Jaejoong solicited back, clearly puzzle by Yunho question. He tilts his head a little to the left, making his visage look cute. Yunho glance at Jaejoong but not for long. He couldn’t stop his blushing for showing up. Jaejoong face is too cute, too beautiful for his heart to ignore. Luckily Jaejoong didn’t notice the changing in Yunho’s face at all. Yunho took a deep breath and let it out, trying to calm his heart. He tried to make his thoughts go away by engross Jaejoong in a conversation.

“Why did you do all of this? I thought I make it clear last night that I don’t want your help. I don’t need your help.”

“It’s just a simple breakfast Yunho-ssi. I’m just wanted to say thank you for saving me yesterday and for letting me sleepover last night.” Jaejoong tried to convince Yunho to accept this token of gratitude of his.

“But..” Yunho said while shaking his head to counter Jaejoong. But right now Jaejoong definitely won’t accept no from Yunho. He cut Yunho off before he could say anything else.

“Stop! Just take it will you?! Please. I made it just for you and Siwon. At least try it, if you don’t like it then you could throw it away.” Impel Jaejoong so Yunho can’t say anything.

“Fine.” Yunho halfheartedly agree with Jaejoong effort this time. He looks once more to the plates in front of him and scoop a spoonful of fried rice. He tastes it. Jaejoong anticipated with Yunho reaction because this is the first time Jaejoong cook for someone else other than his parents and other family members. He learns to cook the fried rice from his father, Hankyung, and it totally delicious. His parents seem to like it but Jaejoong worried if his cooking isn’t Yunho’s favored. Jaejoong want to make something else, yet the ingredient are limited so that’s all Jaejoong could come up with.

“How what’s it? Is it taste good? I’m sorry if it taste horrible. My parents usualy like it so I think it’s quite okay for you and Siwon. Bb.. but, if you want, I could go the nearest convenience store and buy you guys breakfast.” Jaejoong asked and rambled at the same time while crossing his finger waiting for Yunho reaction, but he got nothing. Yunho has a blank expression. And then he glances at Jaejoong.

“Do you want the truth or not?” asked Yunho. Jaejoong knew exactly what Yunho implied with that question. He looks disappointed in himself because he didn’t do this right.

“Is it that bad?” sulk Jaejoong. Yunho only smile at this because he knows Jaejoong think he didn’t like the breakfast while it’s the opposite. Yunho love the fried rice. But the pout and sulk Jaejoong show right now made Yunho want to tease the beautiful guy. And seeing how Jaejoong bite his lips effected Yunho to unconsciously brush Jaejoong hair like he was a child.

Yunho smile sincerely at Jaejoong that made Jaejoong awed by how lovely Yunho looks. Jaejoong are dumfounded by Yunho action toward him and let the bigger guy to do as he likes. Jaejoong didn’t want this moment to end because this is another time Yunho being civil and caring with him.

“It’s good Jaejoong-ssi. Never knew you’re such a good cook.” praise Yunho, making Jaejo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter