Part 4

For You Only - YunJae Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previous Chapter

Siwon P.O.V

“I’m not the one who makes the decision here hyung. You have to talk to Yunho hyung. However, I’m sure he will decline it.”

“Then let me talk to Yunho-ssi.”

“You have to wait until tonight hyung. He’s working every night also.”

“He’s working at night? Wait he works early in the morning and he works at night too. Is he resting well?” asked Jaejoong hyung worried. I chuckle seeing him unconsciously concern about Yunho hyung health.

“Yes, he’s working at night. And no, he’s not resting well. He only sleeps about 3 or 4 hours.” I would laugh at Jaejoong hyung weird face if this is not a sensitive subject, because to be honest, I’m worried too about Yunho hyung health.

“Oh my God Siwon-ah! Why you’re not told him to take care of himself too? He’s your brother.”

“Don’t you think I’ve tried? He’s so stubborn hyung. Really stubborn. He doesn’t listen to what I said if it concerns himself.” We both silent after I said that. Jaejoong hyung seems so worried. Oh hyung, if our family isn’t in this feud, I think you would suitable for Yunho hyung. Then hastily, Jaejoong hyung grab my hands and look determined about something.

“Siwon-ah. I will talk to Yunho-ssi. I will be back to your place after my rehearsal today. I already schedule all of my activities, so you don’t have to stay at my house. I will be the one came here. I will make Yunho-ssi agree to my offer. Please cheer me on, Siwon-ah.” He said confidentially while showing his lovely smile. I don’t know why, but I have a mixture feeling about this. But I will support him, if he’s so sure he could melt my brother frozen heart. I wish you luck Jaejoong hyung.

End of Siwon P.O.V

( 。・_・。)人(。・_・。 )

Siwon looks at Jaejoong restlessly from his apartment window. The reason was because since this afternoon, Jaejoong never leave from his place in front of the apartment building, waiting for Yunho. Siwon had tried to persuade Jaejoong to wait in their apartment but Jaejoong reject lightly. He said that he doesn’t want to get Siwon into trouble, if Yunho know he let Jaejoong stay inside their place.

Jaejoong understand perfectly that Yunho doesn’t like having connection with the Kims and he doesn’t like his brother to make friends or be close with the Kims. So he decides to wait outside. Although it is very cold right now, the thought of the cold weather never occurred to Jaejoong because he’s more worry of Yunho late night jobs. Like Siwon had told him earlier, Yunho are often come home midnight sometimes before dawn because of his job. And true to his word, until this particular midnight, no sign of Yunho everywhere near the apartment.

Jaejoong blew out air from his mouth to his hands and rubs himself to keep warm. He already waits seven hours in this place since he got back from school. Because he knows he will be waiting for a long time, he get himself prepare before going to the brothers’ apartment. He ate takes out dinner first and bought lots of coffees to accompany him. He is resolute that today he must talk to Yunho about his offer. And he will try his hardest to make him agree with this offer. He will not leave this premise without Yunho saying yes to it.

Jaejoong looks around the neighborhood. It’s not shabby or anything but it’s sure famous for dangerous place. He remembers when he watches the news sometime ago, that there are several gangs and thugs laying around in this neighborhood. Although Jaejoong is a guy, he still couldn’t hide the fear he felt every time a group of people walks in front of him and staring at him. He hopes that Yunho could get here anytime soon. He already feels so tired and sleepy. Not to mention he so scared when a pair of men he saw earlier is back and standing not far from him, checking him out.

The God is still looking after Jaejoong when a silhouette of a tall guy appears from around the corner. Jaejoong anticipated that person to be Yunho. He gazes at that person acutely, he forgot about the two men who staring at him and right now walking to Jaejoong. Jaejoong feel goose bump when he sense hot breath in his neck and immediately turned around only to find that the men who keep staring at him are already in front of him. One of them is having a beard that looks dreadful and grimy, while the other one has a scar on his right cheek.

“Hey sweetie. What are you doing here this late?” leers the beard guy while trying to touch Jaejoong’s face but got sway away by Jaejoong. He looks at the men with fear in his eyes. Jaejoong walk backward slowly so the two guys won’t be able to touch him.

“Oh don’t be afraid. We’ll not hurt you.” Said the scar guy, whereas succeed in grabbing one of Jaejoong’s arms. Jaejoong more scared of these scary men because they smell like alcohol. They must be drunk.

“Please let me go.” implore Jaejoong. He really scared that these guys will try to do something bad to him. He keeps try to lose his hand from his captor but to no avail. Jaejoong felt tears are forming in his eyes and that got noticed by the assaulters. Both of them laugh out loud and taking a step closer to Jaejoong.

“Hey, don’t cry beautiful. We’ll going to have some fun with you. When we’ve done with you, I let you cry all the time you need. Hahaha!!” said the scar guy whilst pulling Jaejoong to his arm and drag him somewhere.

“No!! Let me go!! I’m not a girl!! I’m a boy!!” shout Jaejoong scared for his life. He shouts like that because he thought that they are mistaking him from a girl. He screams to them, telling that his not a girl at the same time attempting to free himself from the scar guy hold. But he’s not strong enough and got drag away.

“We know.” murmured the beard guy with a nasty smirk which makes Jaejoong open his doe eyes widespread. He continues to try to free himself but the men are not his match, add up to his weak body that already tired from waiting Yunho too long. Jaejoong imagine bad thing that could happen to him. The tears are already watered his eyes falls successfully to his cheeks. There’s nothing he could do to fight them.

Someone help me! Yunho! Pray Jaejoong.

Then suddenly someone grab Jaejoong’s shoulder, makes Jaejoong and the assaulters held up. The men turned their back and look surprised and a little bit terrified when they saw who the one that held them up is.

“Let go.” Say the person with calm but full of intimidation to the two offenders. Yunho’s face looks hard and ready to beat up someone or in this case the two men. Seeing Yunho, they immediately let Jaejoong go. Both of them raise their hand in front of their chest signaling that they don’t mean any harm to Jaejoong. But Yunho know otherwise.

“Hei, Yunho! You here, Man. What’s up?!” said both of them one by one, trying to make Yunho least scary than he already is. Yunho only look at them heatedly while approaching Jaejoong who can’t stop trembling and crying.

“Are you okay?” ask Yunho serenely and try to see if Jaejoong had injury or something. Jaejoong just nod his head, unable to face Yunho, because he was so embarrassed that he couldn’t defend himself. Yunho not trusting Jaejoong a bit, unexpectedly grab his waist and clasp him near him, so that Jaejoong face is in front of Yunho’s neck. Jaejoong instantly froze and stop crying because this is the closest he’s get with Yunho beside this morning incident. Once again, Jaejoong is blussing so hard that his face is so red like a ripe tomato. Luckily, Yunho didn’t look at him at all. His attention is on the two men in front of them.

“Don’t bother him, you hear me! He’s my boyfriend. Tell that to the rest of you. Now be gone!” after Yunho yell at them, they scramble away, leaving both Yunho and Jaejoong still in their position.

When the guys couldn’t see anywhere, Yunho drew his hand away from Jaejoong. For a moment Jaejoong feel lost when Yunho didn’t close to him. He likes when Yunho embracing him just now. He looks at Yunho and he was astonished when Yunho look at him back. Yunho look like analyzing Jaejoong from head to toe and out of nowhere, Yunho take off his jacket and put it on Jaejoong and just walk to his apartment, leaving Jaejoong stand there alone, staring at the back of Yunho’s body. Jaejoong try to put right back his thought and when he could comprehend the situation, he ran to catch up to Yunho.

“Yunho-ssi!!” call Jaejoong so Yunho could wait for him. But Yunho ignore him completely and just keep on going to his apartment. Jaejoong keep running after Yunho who almost made it to his apartement because his log legs, while Jaejoong has to struggle in catching up with Yunho.

When he’s running throughout the ladder, out of the blue he slips. And nest thing he knew he fall down the ladder. Fortunately he still could hold on to the handle bar so he doesn’t roll down until the bottom of the ladder. Unfortunately, Jaejoong’s hand got a scratch from holding to the handle bar to hard. It was just a slight scratch but nevertheless it makes Jaejoong’s hand bleed.

“Auch.” He said while holding his own hand that keeps bleeding. Yunho who heard Jaejoong screaming in pain, twirled his head and found Jaejoong sit in one of the ladder, clutching his bleeding hand in his other hand like that. Without realizing his own action, Yunho dash over to Jaejoong side and hold his bleeding hand gently.

“Are you alright?! Oh snap! Your hand is bleeding quite severe.” Said Yunho concerned about Jaejoong wound. He is holding Jaejoong hand to check any damage possibilities. Jaejoong feel blissful when he heard Yunho’s worried tone and action regarding his wellbeing.

“It’s okay Yunho-ssi. It’s just a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter