Part 3

For You Only - YunJae Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previous Chapter

“I’m sorry hyung, because I couldn’t help you with the exam. This will be the last time I would be able to see you.” Jaejoong stun by Siwon news of not meeting each other anymore.

“Why? I mean I could still see you at your house right?!” Siwon shake his head indicating that it’s impossible to meet at his house.

“Yunho hyung won’t allow that and I would obey it. So this is goodbye hyung. Thanks for everything and sorry for avoiding you. I intend not seeing you anymore since last week, so I won’t have to say goodbye. But now I’m glad I could see you one last time.” Jaejoong couldn’t believe it. He is never got to see Siwon again. He has to do something. He doesn’t want to lose a friend like Siwon.

While Jaejoong busy with his thought, Siwon already stand up and walking away from Jaejoong. When Jaejoong wake up from his day dreaming, Siwon wasn’t there anymore. He still doesn’t believe this is happening to him. Jaejoong original plan was just get a help from Siwon on his English and passed his chosen university exam. He didn’t plan that his offer would open problematic issues like this and certainly didn’t plan to make his best friend quit school.

Because of that, Jaejoong determined that he have to see and talk to Yunho. He has to convince him somehow that not all of the Kim family is bad. But first, he has to talk to his parent and uncle. They have some explaining to do.

( 。・_・。)人(。・_・。 )

Jaejoong drop his body on the sofa on his large living room. He was very tired with what’s been happening lately. When he heard Siwon’s story, he felt liable to the matter. If Siwon’s story is true, then his family really is the causes of someone break down. How would he face Siwon and Yunho.

He mess up his hair frustrated because he still confuse whether to trust his best friend or his own family. He has to meet and talk with his uncle or at least his parents. As a twist of fate, Jaejoong’s mother, Heechul, walked out from his bedroom heading to the kitchen. Jaejoong is quickly after his mother to the kitchen.

Heechul, who doesn’t realize that his son already home, leisurely walk to the refrigerator to take some juice. When he turned around intending to grab a glass for his juice, Jaejoong are already standing in front of him. He staggers so much when Jaejoong, out of nowhere, standing in front of him like that. Because of that, he dropped the juice. Luckily nothing spill on the floor.

“God! Jaejoong! You scare me! What are you doing creeping on me like that? You’ll almost give me a heart attack” reprimanded Heechul because Jaejoong really scare him. Jaejoong doesn’t say anything, he just stare at Heechul for a moment while watching Heechul bend down to take the cartoon juice and set it on the kitchen counter, take two glass and pour the juice down. He is giving one glass to Jaejoong which he takes it although he doesn’t drink it but settle it down on the kitchen counter. He takes a moment for Heechul to finish his juice before he start asking some question to Heechul.

“Umma.” Call Jaejoong calmly, tried not to make Heechul cautious.

“Hm?”

“I want to ask you some question. And I want you to be perfectly honest with me.” Said Jaejoong which make Heechul knit his eyebrow.

“Why are you so serious? I’m always honest to you.”

“I know that. But promise me you would answer my question with honesty. Nothing to hide.” Urge Jaejoong because he needs to know the truth so bad. He has to know it so he could help fix this situation.

“Alright. I promise. Geez Joongie, you making me nervous.” Tease Heechul to lighten up the mood. He feel quite agitate with Jaejoong behavior.

“Okay, first of all, you know Jung Siwon right?!”

“I do. He’s the boy who supposed to tutor you for your exam but couldn’t.”

“Yes. That’s him.”

“What about him?”

“Do you also know that Siwon’s father is sent to prison right?”

“Yes. I’m aware of that. But I think you didn’t care about that. Is it about that boy issue? Jaejoong, we can’t be prejudice to someone like that. I thought that boy is your best friend.”

“No..no.. Umma. That’s not what I meant. I don’t care if Siwon’s father is a murderer or something. Don’t change the conversation, umma. I’m just asking if you know about the situation of Siwon’s family especially his father.” For a moment Heechul seem like he’s thinking about something. Jaejoong could see in his mother eyes that this man is hiding something.

“Umma, tell me the truth. Is it our fault that Jung’s family gone bankrupt? Is it our fault that their father went to prison and their mother hospitalized? Is it uncle Youngwoon frame Siwon’s father?” After hearing those questions from Jaejoong, Heechul feel weary. He couldn’t support his body and choose to sit in one of the chair in the kitchen. He closes his face with his palms and start trembling.

Seeing his mother reaction, he knew that Siwon was telling the truth. His family is the one who destroys Jung’s family with cruel way. He also couldn’t hide the tremor because of this reality. He took a sit himself right beside Heechul.

“Why umma? Tell me why, why do such thing to a person even a family? Why we make their life miserable? Do you know how hardssip Siwon and Yunho-ssi have to face each day?!” yelled Jaejoong angrily. He couldn’t stop or hide his feeling right know. He feels betrayed, guilty and mad at the same time. He really doesn’t know how to face Siwon and Yunho. How he could apologize for what their family done. He let his tears run down.

Meanwhile Heechul still cries with guilt. He knows he’s also at fault in this matter. He should stop his brother, Youngwoon from doing it. But he also knows, at that time it was the only way because his family were also in jeopardy of being bankrupt. He lifts up his face and tries to face Jaejoong, his only son, while looking in his eyes, asking for understanding and forgiveness.

“You have to understand Joongie. It was the only way. We are also in the bridge of bankruptcy. Your uncle, Yoongwoon make a terrible mistake in his business. His invest his stock and all his money to a bad business deal. Our family was dealing with a huge debt to a loan shark. There is no other way. Your uncle has to get all of that share money, the only one he left with the Jung, his business partner. But in order to get all of it, the head of the Jung have to be put away so Youngwoon could take over their company.” Explained Heechul, hoping that Jaejoong would see from his point of view. Heechul tries to wipe away his tears. He would face his son strongly.

“Oh my God, umma! Did you hear yourself?! You knew about uncle Youngwoon scheme and do nothing about it?! We’re talking about screwing other people life! I can’t believe this. All this time all of you are hiding this thing from me and let me befriend the one who we mistreatment!” shout Jaejoong uncontrollably, while rub out his eyes to stop the tears for falling. But seem like he’s failing to do so, because like having its own thought, his tears keeps falling down. He is very angry and disappointed with his family that they are able do such thing. He gaze at Heechul with so much pain and heated in his teary eyes.

“Do you know how months the brothers have to survive on their own? And they didn’t even think of getting even with us. Well, the older brother clearly hates all of us. But do you know that the younger, my best friend, he doesn’t hate us. He said that uncle Youngwoon must have a good reason for doing that to his family.” Ranted Jaejoong. He doesn’t feel the need to be polite to his own mother right now. What he’s done with his uncle Youngwoon is unforgivable. He doesn’t blame Yunho for directing his hate and sorrow to his family.

“Why didn’t you ask help from other people umma? There’s always a way besides doing this misdemeanor. You could ask appa, right?! I know for sure he will help you.”

“I can’t Joongie. What would your appa’s family said when they know that Youngwoon are totally fail in his business and going bankrupt. They don’t even like me. They surely would make your appa leave me because they think I don’t match up to your appa. And with your uncle’s problem, they definitely have a solid reason for making your appa leave me.”

“I would never leave you Chulie even the whole world said otherwise.” Said someone, who turned out to be Hankyung. He’s standing in front of Jaejoong and Heechul, still holding his briefcase.

“Appa.”

“Hannie.”

“Why you tell me that thing when the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter