Part 7

For You Only - YunJae Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previous Chapter

“Until the end? You’re saying as if you’re going away Yunho-ssi.” Hankyung is curious about Yunho statement. He feels like Yunho has a bigger plan than just telling them about Jaejoong tutoring.

“The truth is we’re going away.” Yunho confirm Hankyung assumption and that makes everyone in there stun. Siwon looks at Yunho with question marks in his eyes. He never heard about this.

“Hyung?”

“I got an offer from my father best friend to continue my study in the States. We both are.” Yunho continue, ignoring Siwon.

“Hyung!” That makes Siwon a bit annoyed and demands an explanation. But Yunho just signaling Siwon to keeps quiet. He glances once more to face the Kims and carry on his elucidation.

“And I’ll already agree to that. So basically, the tutoring with Siwon is the last time we going to see you all.” Concluded Yunho. Jaejoong is disbelieving his ears when Yunho said he’s going to the States.

He’s going to lose Yunho before he could ever have him?

Is it for real?

Did God play him right now?

( 。・_・。)人(。・_・。 )

Jaejoong P.O.V

“Okay hyung. That’s our last session. You’ll already understand the basic of it. I think you should be fine. The exam is 2 days from now right?!” asked Siwon while ship shaping the books.

He smile in agitation and I know the reason why. I only nod and start immaculate my books to my bag. It’s been almost 2 month since Yunho dan Siwon’s mother funeral. Next week they’re going to leave Korea to the States. That’s mean I have only 5 days to hang out with them, since I will concentrate on my exam.

My choice of college is a little bit late in enrollment exam. I’ve already graduate from high school and already been accepted in my second choice of college, so if I didn’t make it to the first choice, I still going to college. Although I will be very disappointed and guilty at the same time because I will let down my parents, Siwon, who teach me very hard, and Yunho, who so kind enough to let his brother teach me despite the family feud.

Speaking of Yunho, I don’t see him today. He used to accompany Siwon and I tutoring although he’s never said anything, since he’s and Siwon already have been accepted in one of the prestigious college and school in the states, he has a lot of time. That is his activities nowadays along with studying business or visiting his father in the hospital. Hhh.. If I remember that day when Yunho told Siwon about their father condition, my heart just broke again when I saw the expression on Siwon’s face.

Flashback

Yunho and Siwon are standing together in front of a hospital room that has a label which said Jung Dongwook. There is an officer sitting there completely ignoring both of them. Maybe because he’s already know that the two of them are the sons of the person he was guarding. Siwon face look confused. He glimpse to Yunho, asking for an explanation.

“I’ll tell you inside Wonnie.” Yunho answer Siwon question look shortly. After that, he went to the officer and asked permission to visit his father. The officer just waves his hand signaling that the both of them can get in. Receiving the approval, Yunho then open the door. But before that, he takes a quick look to me and gesturing his hand to follow him inside. I was shock actually that he called incite me to follow him. I thought that he would just flout me like I never even been in the same room.  

We enter the room quietly; afraid to perturb Yunho and Siwon’s father, though it seems impossible since their father is in coma. In that room, we see a man lying in the hospital bed with tubes and machine attached to his body. The heart beat machine indicates that the man is still breathing although his eyes are closed. Yunho saunter to his father bed side and take a chair to sit on it. Siwon could only be follow suit his brother but he chooses to standing behind Yunho.

“Appa.” Called Yunho softly. I looked at the brothers with concern in my eyes. I don’t know how they can endure this kind of situation. I really don’t think that the brother would be this tough in handling the death of their mother and the mishap of his father.

“How are you?” Yunho asked while trying to hold back his tears realize that his father cannot answer him. Siwon only stares at his father, trying to take in what’s been happening to him.

“Silly me. Of course you feel kind of tired and whitish since you just laying here all the time right?!” said Yunho with a tiny laugh, trying to soothe the tension. Yunho continue speaking whilst his hand caressing his father hair and face.

“I’m here to tell you that Siwon and I will go through with your wish to study in the state. I know, I should have just accepted it the first time Seunghyun-ssi suggests that, but I couldn’t leave you and umma alone. We’re in this together as a family and we’re will make it out as a family.” Hearing Yunho said that makes my heart break at the same time beat faster.

My heart breaks because I know whose fault it was to make this family undergo such suffering. Meanwhile, my heart beat faster because I realize that I love this man more and more. How can he treasure his family so deeply is beyond me? I don’t care if he doesn’t love me back but I’m sure I will love him until the end. I never feel this way toward other people and I think I wouldn’t feel the same feeling I have toward Yunho to other person.

“So, this will be the last time we would visit you. I hope when we back, you already are able to greet us with your smile appa. I’m sure Seunghyun-ssi and Jiyong-ssi would take good care of you.” Yunho voice stirs me up from my musing. I look at Yunho who changing place with Siwon so Siwon would be able to face his father easily. Siwon doing the same thing as Yunho did earlier, caressing his father hair and face. But the difference is that Siwon doesn’t hold back his tears. He is openly crying in front of Yunho and I.

“Appa..hiks..hiks.. I.. I.. mi..miss you..s..so.. bad. Why are you like this, appa?” His voice is tremble because he’s crying so hard. Without realizing what I do, I instantly beside Siwon and embrace him tightly while my hand caressing his arm.      

“Siwon-ah, it’s alright. Don’t cry. Your father will be sad if you cry like this.”

“I don’t understand hyung. Why is appa always suffering like this? He is a good man. He never hurt anyone. Why he’s the one who only suffer like this? Why not just me? Why him? I’m the one who’s not a good son! I’m the one who betrayed appa by going out with his enemy’s son! So, it should be me who’s laying here not him!” Siwon went rambling out of control.

I’m shock to hear Siwon said that. At first, I don’t understand a thing about what he said, but after looking back through our days in school, I realize that what’s he mean by his father enemy’s son is actually Kyuhyun, my cousin, uncle Youngwoon’s son.

I turned my head for a while to see Yunho reaction, but I found Yunho just stand still, staring at Siwon’back with only sadness in his eyes. Not anger or feel betrayed. After I confirmed that Yunho would not do anything to his brother yet, I turned my attention back to Siwon. I think even though Siwon strong enough; he still couldn’t face the fact that his parents, especially his father right now, have to put up with situation like this and with the guilt he’s feeling right now.

“I know it’s hard for you Siwon-ah. But you have to be strong for your father. How can he be rest and get well soon if you make him worry like this? I think your father will be very sad to see his younger son crying and blaming himself like this.” I tried to console Siwon, tried to make him calm enough. Then, out of nowhere, Yunho hand put his hand in Siwon head, his hair.

“Jaejoong right Wonnie. Appa will only be worry if you like this. Remember what appa said, no matter what happen, no matter what obstacles ahead of us, we will always face them with our head high. Don’t let appa down with you blaming yourself like now. What happen in the past is in the past. We already decide to forgive about the mistake of the Kims, so don’t make yourself down like this. Where’s the almighty horse Ma Siwon that appa so proud of? Hm?” hearing Yunho said that seems like making Siwon apprehend something. He instantly stops crying and wipe away his tears. He let go my hold on him and stand up to face his brother.

“I’m sorry hyung. I tend to forget important things like that. Like you said we’ll face this head on. Appa will be fine. He has to.”

“He will. Trust Seunghyun-ssi and Jiyong-ssi, okay. They will take care of appa for us.” Yunho said while smiling to Siwon while Siwon nodded his head and give Yunho a brief hug. I’m smiling too when I saw that heartwarming scene. I’m so glad that Siwon feel much better. It’s a good sign for the two brothers to start a new life together.

After a few minutes talking to their father, the brothers bid their farewell to him, but promising that they would visit every day until the time they have to go. They knew that they’re not going to see their father in a while, so they want to make every single minute that they can conjure up, were spend with their father.

After that, we walked out from the room, not forget to bow down to the officer who just cast Yunho and Siwon a quick glimpse. Then the three of us walked out the hospital to the lobby, where my car and driver already waiting for me. I offer them a ride back home to Seunghyun-ssi house, but Yunho refuse it.

“Thank you Jaejoong, but we’re fine. You already help us earlier when you take us to the hospital. We can take the bus from here.”

“But, at least let me take you to the bus station.”

“No need Jaejoong. It’s just around the corner. We can walk.”

“But..”

“Yunho hyung is right, hyung. We’re fine on our own. You should go home now. It’s getting late. You don’t want your parents to be worried don’t you?!”

“I.. Ah, alright. You take care, both of you.”

“We will.”

“Alright then. See you tomorrow for the tutoring Wonnie. Bye.”

“Bye hyung.” Siwon said while waving his hand to me. I smile before get into the car where my driver already waiting for me. He shut the door of my car and saunter to the driver seat and start the engine. I open my window and giving both brothers a smile. I saw Yunho smile at me too. I wave a little and close up the window when the driver moves my car the street.

I sighed and start thinking to myself. Yunho and Siwon will be gone in a few months. I don’t know how to react when they’re going to depart. I still cannot pull myself together to confess to Yunho. Hhh.. What should I do? He’s leaving and I’m too scared to confess because I’m afraid of his rejection. I’m afraid if he back to hate me again. I really couldn’t stand that. Oh, God. I really wish I could read minds right now, so I can figure it out if Yunho loves me or not.

I’ve notice some changes with his attitude towards me, like just when our visit in hospital, Yunho had called me without formal honorific anymore. Is he really didn’t mind me beside him anymore? If it does, I will be so happy.

I keep thinking to myself while the car just move forward takes me back home. I really have to do something before they left to states. I don’t want to regret anything because of my cowardice. No matter if he hates me or not, I have to tell Yunho about my feelings. I smiled to myself because of my new determination. Hope, that God show his miracle to me.

End of Flash back

That’s what I decide and I’m intending to do it when I’m first come here for tutoring. That’s what I’m been saying myself over and over again. However, the reality isn’t the same as I hope for. I never get the chance to just being alone with Yunho, although he always there when I’m around but I just can’t simply find the right time to tell him about my feelings. Now, I can’t seem to find him after our session of tutoring are over.

Siwon wouldn’t tutor me again because he will be busy packing his stuff and all for the flight to the states. Like I told before, I only have five days left for confessing to Yunho and it seems that time are running out when I couldn’t find Yunho anywhere. I tried to ask Siwon where his brother are, but Siwon only shake his head and said that he didn’t know either.

“He’s probably in the hospital, hyung. Arrange everything regarding appa with Seunghyun-ssi before our departure.”

“I’ll already check Wonnie, and he’s already been there. In fact Seunghyun-ssi told me that Yunho have been gone from the hospital 2 hours ago. Where is he?”

“Why don’t you just call him?”

“I tried but I only get his mail voice. I’m worry.”

“Relax hyung. He’ll be fine.” I only nod my head slowly. I just can shake this sudden worry I feel. It’s not because I have a bad feeling that something going to happen with Yunho, it’s just that Yunho never go without telling his brother and he’s always pick up my call recently.

Where is he?

In the middle of my musing about Yunho, I heard Siwon’s phone ringing. I instantly look at Siwon and urge him to pick up the phone, hoping that the person whose calling is Yunho. He stares at his phone, slightly confuse because there is no name of the caller, but he still answer it.

“Yoboseyo.”

“….”

“Kyuhyun.” When Siwon said that name, I almost drop my phone that I’ve holding since I’m trying to call Yunho. I stare at Siwon and found his stiffness in his face.

“….”

“What do you want? I told you we’re over.” The tension in Siwon voice makes me shiver. Siwon never talk like that before. He sometime said sarcastic remark but never this cold. Did Kyuhyun say something that makes Siwon angry or something or something?

“….”

“There’s nothing to talk about, Kyunnie. I’ll hang up.” I so curious about what they are talking right now that even make me forget a little while about Yunho whereabouts.

“….”

“What’s so important, Kyunnie? I sorry, but I really don’t have the time. I’m busy with something.” Oh, God! Their conversation makes me want to know so badly. What is the important thing Kyuhyun want to tell Siwon? I really want to get Siwon phone and put it on a speaker.

“….”

“Slowly, Kyunnie. I can’t understand if you panic like that.”

“….”

“WHAT?!!” Siwon scream makes me grip his hand unconsciously. I gaze at him to find some answer, but he just raised his hand, signaling me to keep quite while he keeps talking to Kyuhyun. Siwon action only makes me nervous, but I follow his instruction to keep silent.

“….”

“Is he still there, Kyunnie? Did he already meet your father?” Who the one Siwon and Kyuhyun is talking about? Is it Yunho? Is Yunho there at Kyuhyun’s house?

“….”

“Okay. I will be there as soon as possible. Please call me if something happen.” Siwon stand up when he said that. He went to his room while still speaking to Kyuhyun while I’m waiting for him to be back.

“Okay. Thanks, Kyunnie. Bye.” After a few minutes, he returns after hang up his phone talk with Kyuhyun. He walks straight to the coat closet and wear his coat. I immediately follow suit his action after gathering my books to my bag. When we reach the front door, I halt Siwon by grabbing his arm.

“What it’s exactly happening Siwon-ah? Please tell me!” I urge him to tell me what happen. What is he’s been talking about with Kyuhyun just now? He didn’t answer, instead he let go of my hand of his arm and open the front door. I quickly follow him and when we reach my car he stops. My driver who see me already near the car, come out from the driver seat and instantly open the passenger seat. I don’t come in like that. I still have to make Siwon answer my entire question first.

“Siwon-ah! Please tell me.” I tried again and this time he turned around and faces me.

“Calm down hyung. I’ll tell you on the way to Kyunnie’s house. Now, can we use your car to get there?”

“Absolutely. Come on.” We both enter the car while I told my driver to take us to uncle Youngwoon’s house. He drives straight away to the direction I’ve been told him. When we already in the street, I turned my head again to Siwon and stare at him, asking for some explanation. He also turned his head to me and then sighed deeply.

“Yunho hyung right now is in Kyuhyun house.” I think I’m about to faint. So Yunho really is in Kyuhyun house. Oh my God. What is he doing there? I think I voice my thoughts out loud because the next things Siwon start to talk again.

“I don’t know hyung. Kyuhyun only told me that Yunho hyung came to his house and been waiting for his father to meet with him.” I face palm myself. Why Yunho doing something like this? I know that he already decide to forgive uncle Youngwoon, but does uncle Youngwoon will do the same? I mean what are uncle Youngwoon going to do when he sees his enemy son is inside his house? Thinking about that is making my head ache.

“What is your brother thinking, Siwon-ah? Why is he always makes me worry like this?” Siwon only keep silent. He shakes his head indicating that he doesn’t know the answer as well. Seeing Siwon reaction like that only makes me anxious about what’s going to happen. I hope that’s nothing bad happen to Yunho.

.

.

.

Yunho look around the work room of Kim Youngwoon. The room is indeed elegant with marble floor and such artistic design and all makes this room show perfectly well how wealthy the owner is. Yunho smiled to himself knowing where the money came from for all of this. But, Yunho push aside any other thoughts. He has purposes t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter