Part 6

For You Only - YunJae Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previous Chapter

Jaejoong P.O.V

“Yoboseyo.”

“Yoboseyo. Who is this? Where is Siwon?” asked the person on the phone worried. I answer him while holding Siwon who keeps weeping in my arms. Its must be a bad news. I hope it’s not about Yunho. Please God.

“I’m Kim Jaejoong, Siwon’s friend. Siwon a little bit preoccupied. Can I help you or something? And who are you?”

“Oh thank God, Siwon is not alone! My name is Choi Jiyong. I’m Siwon’s mother doctor. I’ve been trying to contact Yunho, but that boy isn’t answering his phone. So I have no other choice but to call Siwon. Is he crying?”

“Yes Jiyong-ssi. Siwon is crying. What happen?”

“I see. Poor boy. Could I ask you a favor dear?” Jiyong-ssi asked me back; completely ignore my question regarding Siwon state of distress. I’m curious about what happen, but right now I have to take care of Siwon first. I could ask the question later. I answer Jiyong-ssi request.

“Of course Jiyong-ssi. What could I do?” I offer him. Jiyong-ssi silent for a moment then sighed and start talking again.

“I think that boy in shock but I need him to be in hospital right away. Could you take Siwon to the hospital, Jaejoong? And if you don’t mind, could you also try to contact Yunho for me? I have to make some arrangement regarding their mother.”

“Alright Jiyong-ssi. Could you text me where hospital it is? You could text to Siwon’s phone for the mean time.”

“I will. Thank you dear. You are very helpful.”

“Umm.. Jiyong-ssi, could I ask what happen?” I tried to ask Jiyong-ssi again about the news that makes Siwon devastated like this. I heard Jiyong-ssi sighed and if I’m not mistaking he sob a little.

“Siwon’s mother passed away.”

End Jaejoong P.O.V

( 。・_・。)人(。・_・。 )

Yunho P.O.V

I was doing some packaging when I heard one of the workers told me that my boss was calling me. I walked over immediately to his office because I know perfectly well how he would act if I don’t follow his order. As I step in his office, I notice that there is someone beside my boss. He’s wearing some expensive suit and quite handsome.

I know this man. He is my father’s lawyer and quite close friend. He’s name is Choi Seunghyun. His wife is also our mother’s doctor. Although he’s almost the same age as my father, he still looks young. As tall as me, maybe taller with icy face yet he has a warm heart. His dark eyes are penetrating me as if he’s trying to read my thoughts. I bow to both of them.

“You wish to see me sir?” I asked politely. My boss only nods his head and stroll toward me. He pats my shoulder like he was giving me some sympathy. That manner confuses me greatly and all of a sudden I feel something is not right. I think Seunghyun-ssi is here to tell me something important.

“Yunho. Seunghyun-ssi especially came here to tell something important for you. I think you should listen to what he’s going to say to you. Seunghyun-ssi, you could use this room as long as you needed.” said my boss. I see Seunghyun-ssi bow to my boss as my boss leave the room. He then turned his body and facing me.

“I think you should sit down first Yunho.” He told me while gesturing me to take a sit across from him. I complied and sit, waiting for him to start talking. He takes a deep breath and gives me a piece of paper. I took the paper and look at it. He signaling me to read it and I did.

My eyes wide open as if they are pop out of its socket. The paper tells me something that would make our family life more wrecked that now. I feel my tears coming out and next thing I know, I already snivel myself out.

It can’t be.

Why terrible things are always happen to our family? Are we doing dreadful deeds in our past life or something? Seunghyun-ssi came near me and gave pat in the back.

“I’m so sorry Yunho.”

“How can this happen, Seunghyun-ssi?” I tried to calm myself. I will not break down at a time like this. I have to think about Siwon and my mother.

“There was a riot in prison two days ago. You should know this because it’s been on the news.” Seunghyun-ssi explained to me slowly. I take a glance at Seunghyun-ssi and shake my head indicating that I didn’t know about that.

“I rarely watch television now. I’m too busy at worked and school.”

“I see. I’m sorry I have to tell you this Yunho, but your father was one of the people who got hurt during the riot. He got stabbed during the riot. I don’t know who stabbed him and why. The warden still investigates the cause of the riot.” Seunghyun-ssi stares at me first before continuing. He wants to make sure if I still listen to him. I nod my head to show that he could continue his story.

“I know the detail as soon as the warden contacted me about your father. I rushed to the prison to make sure that it is your father before I came here to tell you about this news. I’m so sorry Yunho. Although your father still alive, he’s in coma right now. And we couldn’t predict when he’s going to wake up. His injuries are very perilous. I’ve already make some arrangement for your father to be hospitalized under Jiyong’s supervision.”

“The prison allows that?” I asked astounded that Seunghyun-ssi could pull a string like that. He gave me a slight chuckle, seeing my stun face. He still put his hand on my shoulder. This time he squeezes it softly.

“Yes. After all, your father was always having the best behave.” Said Seunghyun-ssi, smiling at me, dwindle my anguish hearing my father got in a coma. I tried to smile at him but, my facial is a little bit stiff right now.

One thing on my mind is how I’m going to tell Siwon and my mother, if she could hear me, about this news. I’m concern about the state of my mother. She is already in shock because of father’s verdict. I don’t know how she is going to handle this. My mind blown away when I heard Seunghyun-ssi phone is ringing. He stands up and answers it.

“Yoboseyo.”

“Hyunnie.”

“Yongie. What’s wrong? Why are you crying?”

“Hanbyul, Hyunnie..Hiks..hiks..”

“What happen?”

“She passed away last night.”

“WHAT??!!” when Seunghyun-ssi shout like that, I instantly stand up and walked to him. He notices me and gesturing me to keep silent and go back to my sit. I keep silent but I still stand near him.

“Honey. Tell me you’re joking.”

“I’m not Hyunnie. Siwon..Siwon a..are already here w..with his fr..friend. Hiks..hiks..”

“Calm down Jiyongie. I couldn’t understand you perfectly if you still crying like this.” Seunghyun-ssi said to his wife slowly. I know that the person on the other side is Choi Jiyong, Seunghyun-ssi’s wife. He always calls his wife like that. I stare at Seunghyun-ssi to give me explanation because I know for sure, if Jiyong-ssi calls like this, it will be regarding my mother condition.

“Is that Jiyong-ssi, Seunghyun-ssi? Is my mother okay? Tell me!” I demand to him. He looks at me with his gloomy eyes. With that looks, I couldn’t stand it anymore. I grab his phone and talk to Jiyong-ssi.

“Yoboseyo Jiyong-ssi. It’s Yunho. Is my mother okay?”

“Yunho?”

“Yes. It’s me. Is my mother okay, Jiyong-ssi”

“Yunho. Hiks..hiks.. Wh..where have yo..you.. been? I’ve been tr..trying to call you s..si..since this morning, but you ne..never pick up.”

“Calm down Jiyong-ssi. I’m sorry; I was too caught in my works. So, is my mother okay?”

“Your mother Yunho…”

“Yes. She’s fine right. Tell me she’s fine.”

“She passed away last night, Yunho.”

“What?! You’re joking. Tell me you’re joking!!”

“I’m so sorry Yunho.”

“NO!! IT CAN’T BE!! YOU’RE LYING” I scream my lungs out. And after that I couldn’t hold on my body anymore. I weep on the floor screaming for my mother.

Why God? Why my mother? Why did you give us this misery?

First my father is in coma and now my mother passed away. I couldn’t take it anymore. I constantly cry my heart out while Seunghyun-ssi tried to soothe me. He takes his phone back from my hand.

“Jiyongie, I will take Yunho to hospital right now. I’m hanging up now, okay?!”

“Hiks..hiks.. But Yunho..”

“Boojae! Please calm down. We have to stay strong for the boys. Yunho is going to be alright. Now, I’m hanging up now, okay?!”

“Okay.”

“Please look out for Siwon while we heading there.”

“Okay Yunnie. Please look after Yunho too.”

“I will. Bye.”

“Bye.”

After Seunghyun-ssi hang up, he turned his attention towards me fully. He helps me stand up and guide me to the couch. I’m still crying. It’s too much for me.

“It’s just a hoax Seunghyun-ssi. Your wife is making fun of me. It’s sick you know. My mother is still asleep in hospital right now. No way had she suddenly died. I don’t believe it.”

“Yunho, calm down. I don’t think Jiyong would do something like that.”

“No…No…No… This is a joke! I don’t believe my mother left us forever! There’s.. hiks..hiks… th..there’s no w..way it wo..would happen. I…” I start crying again.

“Yunho, listen to me.” Said Seunghyun-ssi while holding to my shoulder. I tried to lift up my head to face him. My eyes are still watery so I wipe away the tears to be able to see Seunghyun-ssi clearly.

“I know it’s hard for you. I know how you feel right now. But you have to calm down.” Seunghyun-ssi told me that while squeezing my shoulder for showing comfort. I shake my head, still not believing why this happen to our family.

What am I supposed to do now? What about Siwon? Siwon? Siwon!

“Seunghyun-ssi. Is Siwon known about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter