Part 1

For You Only - YunJae Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Being an underprivileged student has never been occurring to Jung Yunho. His life would never be astray because his father wealth will not perished in just matter of weeks. His good luck will always follow him to whenever he goes.

That’s what people thought.

It’s true that his family were so rich that they would not have to indulge a hard life. But don’t forget the word were. His father was frame by his colleague for embezzlement in his own company that he didn’t do. But the lack of evidence from the Jung’s made them have to endure many loses. Start from their house, cars, saving, and all material things that they’ve own. Follow by his father went to jail, his mother, who couldn’t handle the shock, being hospitalized, leaving only him and his only brother Jung Siwon. 

As their leaving the hospital, Jung Yunho determined to be better than his father. He will not trust anyone except his family. He will make sure that his only brother will not suffer from this point forward.

Since then, the Jung Yunho who never endure hard work, have to do three jobs to survive. Being a newspaper boy in the morning, continue with delivery boy after school, and being a bartender at night. All of that so his brother Siwon could still learn in that expensive private school.

.

.

.

Siwon P.O.V

Crieet…

The door was open quietly. But I can still hear it perfectly fine. It’s my brother Yunho who just got home from his night job. I’m feeling guilty for making him do this hard work every day. Countless time I reminded him that I wouldn’t mind to change school if the school fee would be a burden. But, no. He objects the thought straight away.

I walked out to the living room to see him. And there he was, tired as hell. I grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge at the kitchen and palmed it on his cheek.

“Drink it hyung.” I said while looking at him and then sit next to him on the couch.

“Thanks Wonnie.” He replied, giving me his smile shown on his handsome but tired face.

“Why are you still up little bro? You have school tomorrow.”

“So do you. And yet, you came home late every single night.”

“I have worked to do Siwon-ah.” Said my brother as he jugged down the water. I simply looked at him and then summoned the courage from the thing I’m about to say. He feels my anxiety and asked me.

“What’s wrong Wonnie?” asked my brother. I take my breath before I answer him.

“Promise me first that you won’t angry with me.”

“Why should I angry with you?”

“Promise me first hyung!” Seeing my seriousness, my brother only nods his head. I sighed and then gave him a piece of paper from my school.

“Hyung, the school fee that you pay last week wasn’t enough. The school administration called me this afternoon and says if I didn’t pay it by the end of this week, I could be expelled, so…”

“WHAT!! But I told them I would pay them as soon as possible. I already save enough money just give me time until next week. I have to talk to your school tomorrow and…” Cut my brother as he standing and walk around and rambling.

“Hyung!!” I cut his rambling and stare at him with sadness in my eyes. I really feel worthless and guilty because he’s only thinking about me all the time.

“I’m not finished. Listen to me first.” I said and that makes him sit on the couch again.

“As I was saying before you interrupt me, if I didn’t pay the rest of the school fee by the end of this week, I could be expelled, so the school offers me something.”

“What offer?”

“I could tutor a student. And if the student passes his exam and all, I could get my scholarship back.” I explain to my brother leaving a single detail of it. I saw him smile because of the news and hug me tightly while caressing my hair. I hug him back because I miss his hug. He’s rarely being with me since our family get into this situation.

“That’s wonderful news Wonnie. I’m so happy for you.” He said while still hugging and caressing my hair. After a couple of minute he let go and stare at me.

“So, this tutoring, will it be done after your school hour? What time will you be home from now on?” asked my brother. I’m a little bit scared and nervous to tell him the condition of the offer.

“Hyung, there is one condition to that offer.”

“Condition?” Oh my God. My brother is really going to kill me now. I gulped and tried to speak.

“I will stay as a home tutor starting tomorrow.”

“WHAT!!” he yelled and looked at me with his angry eyes.

“I’m sorry hyung, but it’s the only way that the school would release us from any school fee. It’s just for a few months, because the exam is nearing. And it help our budget too hyung, since they’re going to pay me. You don’t have to do that night job anymore. You have more time for studies and for yourself.” I said while trying to persuade my brother agreeing to the offer.

“Siwon-ah… You’re willing to leave me? Your only brother? Siwon-ah, we only have each other now, so we have to stick together. I don’t like this. Forget about the offer. You’re not going anywhere” He said while looking at me with sad eyes and may I dare to say, a little bit of disappointed. Once again I feel like the worst brother that my brother ever had as I tried to convince him again that this offer is the best way so far.

“It’s just few months hyung. I will come home every weekend. This student really needs help in English. And I’m good at it. Really good. And we could use the money hyung.”

“Stop it Wonnie!!” He yelled again at me. I stunned for moment while waiting him to say anything after that outburst.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter