005

The Prison Years
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey! Again I'm doing the 3rd POV view, to which I think I'm going to stick with. However, I'll have a poll up with the next chapter to decide what you readers like best. Enjoy the chapter <33

"U-um, what is it that you need?" She looked at the person and tilted her head, trying hard to cover her nervousness.

"I told you'd we'd cross paths again, didn't I, princess?" Nichkhun asked with a smirk. Ailee did not like the vibe she was getting from him. Is it possible that he took the photo? She looked at him curiously with that thought. Taeyang made a face once he realized who was at the door and left Ailee's room.

"Yo! Nichkhun, what ya up to right now man?" He asked, approaching the other male. Nichkhun was surprised at first, but the two males  exchanged a high-five.

"Nothing, just stopped by. Though, did I...interrupt anything?" Nichkhun answered, nudging Taeyang. Ailee's eyes twitched at what he meant.

"Of course, dude, you got the worst timing." He replied with smug grin.

"So you scored then-"

"Shut up. I don't know what you're thinking but we did nothing." She stepped in, already fed up with their conversation.

"That's what they all seem to say. No judgement here. Anyway, I better leave." Nichkhun said as he put his hands up in defence.

"Wait, hold up. Why did you come here in the first place?" Taeyang asked, wondering why he showed up. Ailee looked over at Nichkhun as he was about to say something, she pushed him out the door.

"...y-yeah, haha...you should go...uhm...bye!" She nervously spoke as she closed the door. Taeyang just gave her a weird look. 

"Okay, now will you listen to-" Ailee put her hand up and shook her head.

"In a couple of minutes, you get out of here and don't talk to me ever again." She walked to her room, slamming the door behind her. 

"Ailee, come on, give me a chance to explain myself." He made his way over to her door, trying to get her to reason with him.

"Taeyang. I don't want to hear it. You can come up with any excuse you want, but I don't want to talk to you."

"Ailee-" Just then the door swung open and Taeyang took a step back.

"Don't you ing get it? This ruins my chances of getting into an amazing University, my only way to get somewhere in life, to build a better life for myself and my family. This was the only thing I valued so much, what I worked so hard for and now it's ruined. So, I hope you had fun playing your little games with me, but it's over. Leave me the hell alone and go on about your life.  Let's pretend like we never met." Ailee released all her anger out on him. This was the first time he heard her speak so much in one sitting. Taeyang felt worse about what happened and hung his head low.

"Okay...I'll go then...But I won't ever pretend that I don't know you." With that Taeyang left Ailee's dorm. She was a bit shocked with what he said, but that was quickly overshadowed with relief that he was gone. She went back into her room and plopped down on her bed. Finally, she had time to herself to think. However, that didn't last long since she ended up falling asleep on her bed. 

Several hours later, Ailee made her way to the classroom she thought she'd never step foot in, detention.

"Oh, Lee Yejin, I saw you on the list but I definitely thought it was a mix up, but apparently not." Mr.Kim said as he looked at the clock. 

"And, you're early too. First student I've ever had that has been early. You truly are something else. Take a seat in the front, the other rows are filled with hooligans."  He told her, pointing to the rest of the rows as he sat down in his desk.

"Oh, okay, thanks." Ailee bowed her head before sitting down in the front row, folding her arms across the desk to rest her head on them. By that time students were walking into the classroom, not caring that they were late. Ailee looked up upon feeling someone nudging one of her arms, her eyes widened. 

"H-hyunseung?" She managed to say with a nervous voice.

"Ailee, how have you been?" Hyunseung answered with a sly smile. She clenched her fists and chewed on her lower lip. He was definitely someone she didn't want to see, not after what happened.

~Flashback: Two Years Ago~

"Have you seen Hyunseung?" Ailee asked around the classroom a few times before someone spoke up.

"I saw him heading towards the garden outback." Victoria answered Ailee once she got fed up with the question being repeated.

"Thanks!" Ailee immediately got up from her chair and walked immediately to the garden. She took a deep breath when she arrived upon seeing Hyunseung at the garden. Oh how she wished she could look at his handsome forever. Ailee opened the door silently as she entered the garden.

"Hyuns-" B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter