002

The Prison Years
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“The reason is that I want to get him to sponsor my dad’s clothing store.” Tiffany said quietly to me. 

“Oh, that actually makes sense then. Alright, I'll go along with your little plan.” I confirmed and gave her a thumbs up. Never will I question her motive again. No, wait, that's a lie. I will always question her motives, always. 

“Anyway, I have to get back to him. I need to persuade him to do it. My dad’s clothing store could really use the money, that's all I can do.” She told me before waving slightly and walking back to Nichkhun. The things she does for her father, it amazes me. I just hope she doesn't get caught. People say that whenever you get detention you come out as a changed person, and not in a good way. You are totally different. It's terrible to see how people are now because of it. I guess I should do some research on Taeyang. Not that I'm a stalker or anything, it's just for...me to get to know him better...from afar? I walked back to my dorm and went inside. 

“Time to get my research on, like donkey kong- wait, that doesn't even make sense. Geez, I'm going crazy already.” I ended up saying out loud as I reached my computer. Plopping myself down into the chair, I immediately opened up my old laptop and began searching up 'Dong Youngbae'. Thanks to my slow internet it took about three minutes just to get to the list of websites to choose from. Scrolling down the page I saw a website that caught my attention.

“Dong Incorporation.” I whispered quietly before clicking the link. It showed a picture of a building that was here in Seoul. This must be why Taeyang is so rich. His dad is the chairman of the biggest company in Seoul. That bastard, he got into this school with money and now he needs me to tutor him because his grades are that low? Are you kidding me? This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. Why don't they just get a tutor for him, a professional one? They have the money for it. After I finished checking out the website I decided to just leave it be and call the principal. I walked over to the wall phone in my room. Yes, I said wall phone. This school is too cheap to give us poor students cell phones. Not to mention I can't afford one anyway. I dialed the offices number and it began ringing. It was ringing for about a minute before she answered the call.

“Mrs. Kim here, what do you need?” She said over the phone.

“Hi, this is Ailee. The one you were talking to earlier.” I told her.

“Ah yes, what is it that you need?” She asked me with a curious tone.

“I was just wondering when I start tutoring 'him'.” I answered her question. I could hear her chuckling over the phone.

“You start today my dear. He'll meet you in the library at three in the afternoon so you can discuss where and when you guys will meet each other for tutoring. I'm sorry but I have to go now, have fun with tutoring, ta-ta!” Mrs. Kim hung up the phone before I could even answer. Now that woman is the crazy one here. So that means I have a couple hours to spare. What should I do?

“Oh I know. I'll sleep!” I exclaimed as I closed my laptop. Turning around in the chair, I prepared myself to jump onto my bed, which wasn't very far from where my desk was. Considering how small my room is.

“Three, two, one!” I yelled and jumped onto my bed making a big thump noise. Ah, this is the life. I quickly settled myself in the bed, nice and cozy with my blankets. Within minutes I fell asleep. About four hours had passed and I woke up to an annoying noise- no wait that was just the people being loud in the hallway. I dragged myself out of my bed. That was a challenge in itself. I checked the time and my eyes widened immediately. '2:40 pm'.

“Oh crap! I have to get ready-ish!” I shouted before rushing to grab a brush. While brushing my hair I fixed myself up. Then something hit me. I had already met Taeyang and it wasn't a good first meeting either. He will definitely make my life hell if he actually recognizes me, especially with the way I treated him before. Not that he didn't deserve it.

“Wait, I'm still wearing the same clothes from this morning.” Maybe if I change out of the clothes I was wearing this morning, it won’t make him remember it as much? Aish, this is too much work but I guess I have to. I grabbed a pair of pants, some sneakers and  a t-shirt. After I got those clothes on, I put on a black hoodie and zipped it up all the way. I ran out of my room and into the living room. Where is Tiffany anyways? Nichkhun better not have done anything to her or I swear I will stalk him and l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter