004

The Prison Years
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hey y'all- decided to try the 3rd POV view and also due to busier schedules I've decided to cut back the amount I write, blame homework! However, it appears I wrote the usual amount xD anyway enjoy ^^

“W-what’s going on?” Ailee looked around confused and in shock. How could this happen? Where did all of Tiffany's things go? Why aren't they here? She wondered, searching the room for any kind of evidence that Tiffany was here. Suddenly she heard a manly voice speak out, making her turn around immediately scanning the room.

"Sorry princess, Tiffany has moved up into a better group, thanks to me of course. Couldn't have my lady be in the poor group, could I?" 

"You son of a b-" 

Nichkhun interrupted. "Now, now, let's not go around insulting people, that's rude. Tiffany made this decision all on her own. Turns out, she was fed up with living the life she had, I just helped her out with escaping it." He eventually came out from one of the rooms, lifting up a picture of Ailee and Tiffany. 

"Such a shame she had to live like this for so long." He added before placing it back down on the shelf, walking towards her with a smirk plastered on his face. Ailee's blood boiled, knowing very well what he was doing, provoking her and it was working. He had her right where he wanted.

"No, it's your fault she started thinking like this. Now, get out of my dorm." She demanded, pointing towards the door. Ailee had enough of his bull. Nichkhun just looked at her, he wasn't surprised to have this reaction from her. It was completely natural. 

"I hope we cross paths again, princess. It was fun having a little chat with you." She closed her eyes in frustration as she heard the door open and closed. A sigh of relief left her body, he was gone. She still didn't get how Tiffany got swept up in this mess. As much as she wanted to do something, she knew Tiffany would never listen to her now. She was under his spell, wrapped around his finger. The only way out was for Tiffany to figure it out herself. Ailee made her way towards her bed, plopping down, totally done for the day. The clock passed four am, and she was out like a light. 

That night, she got a good rest, sleeping until one o'clock. She woke up no problem, only to realize she had to tutor Taeyang at two. 

"." Ailee cursed under breath, clumsily getting up, pretty much sliding off the bed. She made her way to the closet, pulling out a pair of jeans, a tank top and a hoodie. Quickly getting dressed, she fixed her messy hair and brushed her teeth. Before she left the dorm, she grabbed an apple, her bag with all her books and was on her way. The situation with Hyuna was still on her mind, same with Nichkhun and Tiffany.

God, why does everything have to be so complicated, she thought. Upon her arrival at Taeyang's place, she was debating whether to ring the door bell or to knock. Taeyang shook his head as he watched the indecisive girl at his door.

"Just ring the door bell." Ailee murmured to herself. Before she could press the doorbell, Taeyang had already made his way down to the door, fed up with waiting for her.

"Why do you take so long to ring a damn doorbell? You're lucky you aren't late because of that." A voice followed when the door opened. Ailee stepped back at the sudden action. 

"Y-you were watching?" She was taken aback by that. Taeyang rolled his eyes, moving to the side letting her come inside. He marched up the stairs after closing the door, hoping she was smart enough to follow him. The house had five floors, it was gigantic, Ailee couldn't believe her eyes as she looked around. Eventually they made it to the third level and Taeyang guided her towards the dining room where the tutoring would take place. Ailee set down her bag, pulling out the books she brought. He grabbed his books from off a shelf and set them down on the table. 

"Can we make this quick? I got a date at three thirty." He blatantly stated. That shocked Ailee, she wasn't expecting him to announce something like that, it was really illogical.

"Right, let's start with math shall we?" She looked over at him and he nodded his head. Ailee sat down on the chair beside Taeyang and began to explain the current lesson in math class.

"With this equation, you can find the x variable." She told him, pointing to the formula on the sheet. Little did she notice that he had already dosed off.

"Oh my god!" She shouted in his ear and he immediately put his hands over his ears and glared at her.

"What was that for?"

"You dosed off, pay attention will you? I'm here to help you not for you to sleep." 

"Whatever, just repeat what you said and I will try not to dose off this time." Ailee sighed and rubbed her temples. She sure hoped he'd stick to his word. So once again she explained the formula to him once more, glancing at him from time to time. She noticed that he wasn't paying attention, sure he didn't dose off but he wasn't listening.

"Taeyang! Seriously!"

"What, what?"

"Would you just listen to me for once! I'm not here to just be ignored, I'm trying to help you." 

"Yeah, yeah, all I want to do is go on that date." He fiddled with his pencil, clearly bored out of his mind. 

"Who are you going on a date with anyway?" There's no way she could deny that she was slightly curious. Taeyang put down the pencil and looked at her.

"A super hot cheerleader named Bora, her body is no joke." He spoke, his lips. That earned him a disgusting look from Ailee.

"That girl is as smart as a rock, maybe not even. What do you even see in her?" 

"Is someone jealous? I see her body of course, isn't it obvious?" Taeyang raised an eyebrow and snickered. The time went by quick and she looked at her watch, it was almost three thirty.

"I'll just get going now, have fun on your date." Ailee was clearly unpleased, she was still thinking about what happened this morning.
Confused didn't even begin to explain it. He looked over at her and noticed her expression. He wondered if he should say something but soon decided otherwise.

"Yeah, I will." Taeyang answered.
Ailee was putting her books back in her bag and nodded.

"See yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter