The Stalker

The Stalker

I wait until I get in the elevator to start laugh thinking, 'If jonghyun is as easy as that guy I won't have a hard time at all.'
I step off on my floor bouncing and laughing all the way to my door. Once inside I decide I need to find something appropriate to wear to seduce jonghyun. I start looking through my clothes and run across my thong bikini and the devious smile returns to my face. I toss the bikini, a tank top and a mini skirt that might as well be a belt its so short on the counter in the bathroom and sit down on the couch to wait.
As I'm sitting there my phone goes off. I pick it up and its a text from tiffany that reads:

Hey girl. Just wanted to know
if you needed directions to
the restraunt and make sure
you guys would be there. nickhun
is very excited.

I smile thinking, 'He is excited to see me. That is so sweet. I can't wait to wrap my arms around him.' and I type a message back:

We will be taking a cab
but thank you and we will
be there for sure. See you
then.

As I hit send there is a knock at the door. The devious smile returns to my face and I jump up tossing my cell phone on the floor in front of the couch. On the way to the door I compose myself so that I don't give myself away.

I open the door, "Hi." I say with a sweet smile.
He leans up against the door, "You wanted to see me?" he asks clearly irritated.
I open the door wider, "Sure come on in." I say.
He laughs, "Um I would rather not. Did you want something or are you just wanting to be mean to me again? I really do have a life you know."
I turn on the tears, "I'm so sorry. Will you PLEASE come in and lets talk?"
He laughs and starts clapping his hands, "Do you really think fake tears is going to drag me in? I'm an actor too you know and that won't work with me."


'This is going to be tougher than I thought.' I think to myself.
I quickly dry my eyes, "Look I wanted to talk to you about how rude I have been but you clearly aren't interested so I'm sorry for wasting your time." and I start to slam the door.
jonghyun pushes it open and steps in, "You have my attention." he says following me to the couch.
The devilish grin returns to my face, 'Gotcha.' I think.
I straighten my face and turn to him, "I was about to get ready to go down to the pool. Can you give me a sec? Make yourself at home." I say pointing to the couch.
He sits and I go in the bathroom to change into my outfit. "I really am sorry for being such a ." I holler from the bathroom and he says nothing.
I finish changing and walk out of the bathroom and standing in front of him I bend over to pick up my phone off the floor.
He coughs, "wow." he says.
I turn to him and smile and sit next to him, "You were saying?" he asks.
I put my hand on his knee looking in his eyes, "I have really been rude and I would love the opportunity to make it up to you."
He says, "I'm listening." and I continue, "I was thinking maybe we could make a fresh start and get better acquainted over dinner tonight?"
I can see him thinking about it and finally he says, "I think I'm being played but I don't have anything else to do so why not?"
I jump up and hug him and it was honestly sincere because he was my ticket to nickhun tonight. "Meet me here around 6ish and we will go from here."
He laughs, "Want some company at the pool?"
I have to stop myself from rolling my eyes and say, "If you want I guess." and we walk down to the pool all the while I'm thinking, 'You have him for dinner so don't blow it by being rude at the pool. Just deal with it or nickhun will never be yours.'

 

....

 

Once at the pool I strip down to my thong bikini since there is no one in there but us. jonghyun goes over to a locker grabbing a pair of swimming trunks out of it.

I laugh, "You spend alot of time here huh?"
He smiles at me, "Its like my home away from home. The manager and my mom are good friends so he makes sure I'm not disturbed when I'm here." and he turns to go change.
I dive in the deep end of the pool and when I come up I see jonghyun standing on the side of the pool in nothing but his swimming shorts. I start to examine him under a microscope in my mind, 'Perfect abs, muscular arms, tan and fit with a smile that lights up the place and dimples...OMG...' I shake my head and change my thoughts, 'nickhun...nobody matters but nickhun.'
He laughs, "Are you staring?"
I splash water at him, "Why would I do that?"
He dives in the water coming up right in front of me, "Well I just thought that MAYBE with us going to dinner tonight you kind of liked me." he said blushing slightly.
I look at him, "Well your really not a bad looking guy." and quickly add, "But I really don't think your my type."
He looks at me puzzled, "Then why dinner tonight?"
I have to think fast, "Well I have been really rude to you and I don't want to make enemies while I'm here so I thought I would make it up to you."


We swim for a little while and talk and I'm almost starting to feel bad for being so mean to him but its all going to be worth it in the end. 'He will understand when he see's nickhun and I together.' I think. We get out of the pool and he heads to get ready for our 'date' and I do the same.

 

...


jonghyun shows up at exactly six and we go down to get a cab. We pull up at the restraunt and he looks at me puzzled, "You like korean food?"
I smile at him, "Well yeah I guess. I wanted to try something new." and we go in.
We got there before nickhun and tiffany and when I tell them we are meeting someone jonghyun looks at me, "I thought you didn't have any friends here."
I smile at him sweetly, "nickhun and tiffany wanted us to meet them for dinner. I hope that's okay."
He looks at me, "So you didn't want to have dinner with me?" he asks.
I can feel my plan falling apart and have to think fast. I put my arm around his, "Of course I do. I couldn't tell them no though. I hope this doesn't upset you."
He laughs, "You are picking up the check." and we go to our table.


We are waiting on nickhun and tiffany to show up and talking about things. The more we talk the more bad I'm starting to feel about deceiving him but its for a good cause.
"So what brings you to seoul?" jonghyun asks.
I smile at him, "I actually came to see a concert."
jonghyun laughs, "nickhun?"
I giggle, "Your not stupid are you?"
He chuckles, "Not at all. I'm almost positive you set me up tonight but its cool. A free meal and getting to know you is pretty cool."
I give him a genuine smile, "Yeah there is alot more to you then I knew and I'm sorry if you think its a set up. I really did want you to come tonight though." and my mind says, 'Where did that come from?' and I get a puzzled look on my face.
He looks at me grinning, "What are you confused about?"

 


I start to be honest with him when tiffany and nickhun show up for dinner and I don't have the chance.