The Stalker

The Stalker

I can feel him staring holes through me but I refuse to acknowledge his existence. That would only make him think I was interested and I most certainly was not. 'He is really getting on my nerves.' I think and glance over at him hoping he will feel uncomfortable and stop staring and when I look his direction he waves and smiles at me. I do nothing but turn back to my drink.

My thoughts are back on Nickhun of course when I feel a hand on my shoulder. 'I guess I'm just going to have to be rude.' I think and turn around splashing my appletini in his face.

My mouth dropped to the floor and my eyes were about to pop out of my head when I'm standing face to face with the hotel manager. "I'm so sorry." I say grabbing napkins and trying to dry him off.

He shakes the drink off his arms, "Miss (yn) I came to tell you there has been a problem with your room. I'm extremely sorry for the mix up but your room was reserved several months ago and we are going to have to move you."

I'm furious, "What do you mean move me? I have already gotten comfortable there. I refuse to move. What are you going to do about it?" I say shouting.

The manager starts to say something but the guy from the elevator interrupts, "Excuse me sir. I couldn't help over hearing. Does it have to be that particular room?"

I look at him even more angry now because he has butted into a conversation that has nothing to do with him, "I don't need your help." I shout.

He turns his attention to the manager and completely ignores me.

The manager says, "No sir but we are completely booked and there is no other rooms of that size available. We will have to move her to a smaller room."

The guy from the elevator hands the manager his room key, "Here you can give them my room. I don't really need it anyway. I was just trying to get some down time but I will be fine."

I'm fuming at this point because they are just talking about me like I'm not even there. I interrupt, "You will not give up your room. If you think you are staying with me then you have another thing coming!"

He rolls his eyes, looks at the manager who takes the room key from him and the manager excuses himself while thanking him.

He turns back to me with a self satisfied smile and says, "Its really no trouble." and sticks his hand out to shake mine, "Hi I'm jonghyun, kim jonghyun." he says.

I roll my eyes and walk off going back to my room leaving him standing there with his hand out.

'PABO' I think to myself. 'I could have handled that. He bought me a drink and is trying to flirt. He has lost his mind. I have to meet Nickhun tomorrow and I don't need this.' I think. My thoughts turn back to Nickhun and I'm daydreaming again.

 

 

 

 

 

---

 

I wake up feeling refreshed but seem to have a bit of a hangover from the drinks the night before. I crawl out of bed, take a shower and start to get dressed. I start looking through the clothes I brought with me and nothing is looking appealing to me. My hair and make up are perfect but my outfit is nowhere near what I want so I just throw on a pair of jeans and a tank top with an off the shoulder shirt over the top. I head out to spend the day shopping for the perfect outfit for when I meet the love of my life tonight.

I walk out the front door of the hotel and the sun is almost blinding and causes my head to throb worse than it already was. I reach in my purse and pull out my sunglasses shielding myself from the brightness and my first stop is a little cafe next to the hotel for some coffee and maybe a little breakfast.

I walk in thinking, 'When Nickhun and I are together we will spend every morning in a quaint little cafe like this.' and I go to the counter ordering a coffee and a muffin.

I get my order and go out to find a table under the shade tree that is growing out of the sidewalk. I sit down and am lost in my thoughts of Nickhun again when I feel that same feeling that I'm being stared at. I look up and all I can think is 'Oh my god! Its that same guy from the elevator. What was his name again? Jongin? No that wasn't it. Oh it doesn't even matter. Its not like I care enough to remember it.' and quickly finish my muffin and take my coffee to go before he has the chance to try to talk to me again.

I spend the day shopping all over town looking for the perfect outfit. It is looking hopeless when I run across a simple dress that looks amazing. Its strapless and black going just above my knee. I try it on and it just looks amazing on me. As I'm staring at myself in the mirror I notice behind me, outside the shop is that guy again. 'What was his name? Kim jung? Oh crap why does it matter?' I think and go back to admiring myself.

I change out of the dress and pay for it, heading back to the hotel to rest for a little while before I have to get dressed for the best night of my life. The night Nickhun will become mine. 'He has a girlfriend but once he meets me she won't matter to him anymore.' I'm thinking when there is a knock on my door.

I bounce happily over to the door so excited about tonight. I open it and am looking straight in the face of, 'kim jun? kim hyun?' I shake my head, 'It doesn't matter what his name is. What the hell is he doing here?' I roll my eyes.

"Would you just STOP stalking me? I have a boyfriend you know." and slam the door in his face.

The next thing I know something is slid under the door. I don't want to pick it up but my curiosity will get the best of me if I don't. I pick it up and realize its my ticket to get in the club to see Nickhun tonight. 'That guy must work for the hotel.' I think and almost immediately my thoughts turn back to the ticket in my hands that will lead me straight to the love of my life. I plop down on the bed holding the ticket over my head and daydreaming about my life with Nickhun again.