The Stalker

The Stalker

I lay in the bed my first night in Seoul trying to convince myself to go to sleep. I'm so excited because tomorrow is going to be the best day of my life I just know it. I have been somewhat stalking this singer I found who is both y and talented. His name is Nickhun and I follow him on twitter, instagram and have a list of his personal appearances. When I found out he was doing a show in seoul, I jumped in my car and drove over from daegu so I can see him.

'I just know when he meets me he will fall madly in love with me and we will live happily ever after.' I think.

I toss and turn for an hour before deciding I might as well go down to the bar for a drink and maybe that would help me relax a little so I can sleep. I throw on my sweat pants and a t shirt and throw my hair up in a pony tail and I'm off.


I step in the elevator lost in my thoughts and the elevator stops picking up other people. One guy steps on and I think, 'He is kinda cute. His body and dimples that are out of this world.' I snap back to myself, 'Snap out of it (yn). Your here for one purpose and one purpose only. If you start flirting with someone now that will just complicate things between you and Nickhun.'and I go back to thinking about him and how great our life together is going to be.


The elevator reaches the lobby and I step off heading towards the bar. I sit down and the bartender comes over, "What can I get for you?"
I look at him lost, "I need something that tastes good but will help me relax to."
He smiles at me, "An appletini it is."
I laugh, "That sounds like some kind of foofie drink."
He laughs back, "Well it kind of is but it tastes awesome and its strong so it will help you relax."
He brings me my drink and I taste it, "Wow you were right. This is good." and he disappears.


I'm enjoying my drink and thinking about the love of my life, Nickhun and what I will do when we meet when I feel someone staring at me. I start to look around and my eyes fall on that same guy that I had seen on the elevator. He smiles at me and his dimples and his puppy eyes are enough to kill someone. 'Wow there are alot of cute people out here.' I think, 'But I have to stay focused. Nobody is worthy of me other than my Nickhun.' I finish my thoughts and realize I'm smiling and the guy from the elevator is walking over.


'Crap! He probably thinks I was flirting and I SO was not.' I think as he sits down.


"Hi." he says.
I just ignore him and keep drinking my appletini lost in my thoughts of Nickhun again. He seems to be the only thing on my mind lately but once we are married it won't matter because I will be with him all the time.


"I said hello?" the guy says again.
I still ignore him and try to act like he isn't there. He gets up and goes back to his table muttering, "Well I never..." and I breathe a sigh of relief.


I'm lost in my thoughts again and the bartender brings over another appletini. I smile at him, "Thank you but I didn't order that."
He smiles at me, "No but that gentleman over there sent it over." and points at the guy from the elevator.
I roll my eyes and think, 'wow these people don't give up.' I didn't acknowledge him at all but turned back to my drinks.