The Stalker

The Stalker

I'm looking at myself in the mirror and all I can think is 'Damn I'm hot. Nickhun is one lucky man he just doesn't know it yet.' and slip on my heels. I grab my clutch and head out the door. I'm so excited I have to stop myself from running out of the elevator.
I get in the cab and tell the driver, "To the Viper room and step on it."


I'm lost in my thoughts when the cab pulls to a stop in front of the Viper room and I pay the cab driver thanking him and step out. I straighten my dress and check my hair and make up before walking in.
I find a spot at the bar and order and appletini since the one I had the night before was so good. Its not long before Nickhun takes the stage and I get lost in him. 'He is so y and his voice just makes me melt. His eyes sparkle under the lights. I can't believe how awesome he is.' I'm thinking when he finishes his performance.


He is walking off the stage and I position myself where he will walk straight to me. After shaking hands with a few people he does exactly that. "Hi." Nickhun says and smiles making me want to explode.

I smile back, "Hi. I'm (yn). That was an awesome performance."
He puts his hand on my shoulder and I can feel electricity shoot through my body under his touch, "Hey thanks." he says, "I am always happy to meet a fan."
I put my hand on his arm, "Oh I'm much more than a fan." I say.


I'm about to tell him what I think of him when  Tiffany, his girlfriend, walks up. "Hey you y man. That was an awesome set." and she kisses him on the cheek.
I feel my cheeks burning with hatred towards her. He turns to her and kisses her gently on the lips, "Thanks babe. I couldn't have done it without you." he says.


He turns back to me reaching over my shoulder, "You must be (yn) boyfriend. I'm Nichkhun" and I turn to see that guy, 'OH MY GOD! Why can't I remember his name? Its going to be really hard to tell him off in a minute if I can't remember his name.' I'm thinking when he says, "Oh I'm not her boyfriend but the name is jonghyun. Its nice to meet you. I'm in music as well."

Nickhun looks at him a minute and says, "Yeah I recognize you. Your in that group...Whats the name of it..." he turns to tiffany and she says, "SHINee.."
jonghyun smiles, "Yeah that's me."

I can feel myself getting ready to explode but I don't want Nickhun to see that side of me. 'He would never want to be with me if he thought I was a . (yn) calm yourself and bring the attention back to you.' I'm thinking.


I step between Nickhun and jonghyun and say, "He isn't my boyfriend. He works at the hotel." and I carefully push him where Nickhun can't see that I'm trying to get rid of him.
Nickhun laughs, "So you work at the hotel to? Wow do you have your hands full."
jonghyun steps back up, "No actually I was on my way up to make sure she was enjoying her room because...Well its a long story but the front desk asked me to drop off her tickets for your show tonight when I stopped and asked the manager what room she was in. Like I said its kind of a long story."


I cut jonghyun a dirty look and he said, "Well it was nice to meet you but I really should be going." and makes himself scarce.
I turn back to Nickhun and Tiffany is hanging all over him. I realize I have to play this the right way or I will never get him away from her so I very calmly say, "So what is there to do for fun in this city?"


He looks at  Tiffany and back at me, "Well there is so much to do. Why don't you and your friend meet us tomorrow for dinner?" he asks.
All I heard was 'Why don't we meet for dinner tomorrow.' and I jumped at the chance, "That would be amazing." and I excused myself before I did something very unladylike in front of him.

 

 

------------------------
I'm walking outside to get some air before I rip tiffany's head clear off her shoulders and I feel a hand grabbing my arm.
I turn around shouting, "Why can't you just leave me alone?"
tiffany is startled, "I'm so sorry." and I stop her, "Oh my god I'm so sorry tiffany. I thought you were someone else. I'm so so sorry."

She smiles at me, "Well your a pretty girl so I'm sure whoever it was probably deserves it. Listen," she continues, "nickhun wanted me to give you my number so you can get in touch with us tomorrow for the date."
I look at her puzzled and she says, "You and jonghyun are going to meet nickhun and I for dinner tomorrow night right?"

I fake a smile and the realization that it was a double date sets in. I can feel myself starting to see red so I quickly give her my number and fake not feeling well so I can get back to the hotel before I get myself in some real trouble.

I walk in the hotel and plop down on the bed just as the tears start to flow from my eyes. I'm laying there with a million thoughts flying through my head, 'How could I think this would work? How could I convince myself that he would be with me?' but as quickly as those thoughts left my mind the ones that dried my eyes started, 'tiffany said I was pretty which means she knows she has competition. She knows I will take him away from her. I have her worried and she should be. I will turn on my charming and y side at dinner and pull him smooth away from her.' A devious smile crosses my face. 'All I have to do is find that jonghyun guy which shouldn't be hard since he has been stalking me since I got here. Then I have to convince him to go on a date with me. If I tell him my plan he will never go along with it.' I snap my fingers, 'Time to pull out the flirty side and convince jonghyun I want to go out with him so that we can go to that dinner.'
I'm plotting when my phone goes off. Its a text from tiffany that reads:

Meet us at daejuk at 7. They have the best korean food. See you then :)

My first instinct is to toss the phone up against the wall but if I do that then I won't have any way to get in touch with tiffany so I toss it back on the bed and go back to plotting my take away.
I'm interrupted by a knock at the door and I start to laugh, 'I knew he would come back.' I think to myself as I head for the door.
I open it, "jonghyun I'm so glad......" and I see the hotel manager, "What are you doing here?" I ask.
He smiles at me, "I just wanted to make sure you were enjoying your stay.."
I smile at him, "I'm doing just fine. Thank you."


I lay back down on the bed and fall asleep.
I wake up the next morning and head down to the little cafe next door knowing jonghyun will be there just like he was the morning before and thinking about my plan the whole way.
I walk in and place my order and immediately start looking around but there is no sign of him. I sit and have my breakfast waiting for him to show up but I never see him. I start to think, 'I have to retrace my steps from yesterday and he will show up somewhere I'm just sure of it. Besides I still need an awesome outfit for tonight anyway.' and I take off repeating my steps from the day before.


I get to the same boutique and go in to look for a dress. As I'm trying on different ones, everytime I look in the mirror I'm looking behind me waiting to see jonghyun.
I head back to the hotel and have lost all hope of finding him then it hits me, 'The hotel manager. Surely he would know how I can find him.' I think as I walk in the lobby.

I go to the front desk and ask the girl to speak to the manager. He comes towards the desk and starts to roll his eyes, "Is there something I can do for you? Is there something wrong with your room?"
I smile up at him, "Look I'm so sorry for being so rude. I think we got off on the wrong foot. Is there somewhere we can talk privately?"
He raises his eyebrows and starts to laugh, "Yeah we go behind closed doors and you accuse me of or something. I don't think so missy. You can tell me what you need or want standing right here."
My first instinct is to roll my eyes and tell him off but I know that won't get me the information I want so I turn on the charm, "I'm sorry I have been so rude and I wasn't trying to get you alone to trap you. I'm not like that. I really think we got off on the wrong foot. Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?" I ask.

He starts to soften and I know I have him. "Well," He starts, "You can pay for having that suit cleaned if you didn't mind."
I pull out my wallet, "How much was it?" and I pull out enough to cover it.
He smiles at me, "So what was it you needed?" he asks.
I look puzzled, "You know that guy that gave up his room that night?"
He smiles, "kim jonghyun. He is a great guy isn't he?"
I fake a smile and say through gritted teeth, "Yeah he is awesome. I'm afraid I have been a little rude to him as well and I really wanted to apologize. Do you know where I might be able to find him?" I ask smiling a sweet smile.
He leans down close to me and says, "Yes I just happen to. I will give him a call and tell him your looking for him."
"Thanks. I will be in my room." and walk off.