05

C+C

Today you have your art class again, so you have to sit beside Chanyeol.
You sigh at the thought. Thinking about seeing Chanyeol makes you feel uncomfortable. It was just a dream, thank god it was, but still. At lunch, you decided to ignore Chanyeol, leaving him with a sad expression which you didn't see since you didn't even look at him. You can't catch feelings for him, you are not allowed to love him, or you are going to break completly.
Stupid. you scoff at yourself. It was just one god damn dream, it doesn't say anything about your feelings towards Chanyeol. You massage your temples, hoping that it would remove the headache that you have since you woke up.
Nobody except of Luhan knows that you aren't that happy girl which others think you are. Only he knows that on the inside you are actually just a wreck. And he is the reason why you are still here.
You take a deep breath and walk in the classroom. The teacher greets you and you greet back, then you get your drawing and walk to your table. When you start to draw, you hear some girls giggling and a deep voice joining their laughs. You look to the door and -of course- you see Chanyeol and his girls. One girl looks at you, whispers something to the others and they start to laugh even louder.
"." you whisper and continue drawing.
He says bye to the girls and sits beside you.
"Hi." he says with a bright smile.
You ignore him.
He loses his smile, but he just shruggs. After that he gets his drawing. You turn your head a bit and see that Chanyeol's paper was still empty.
Maybe he should draw one of his beloved girls.
You look back to your drawing and clench your fist.
Don't feel. you think.
Don't feel.
Don't feel anything. you keep on saying to yourself.

Finally the bell rings and you sigh in relief. You run out of the classroom to the toilet.
You splash cold water in your face, look at the mirror and you see the reflection of a stranger.
Who am I?
After a moment of staring in the mirror, you think that you're going totally crazy now, shake your head and leave the bathroom.
                                              ☯
"Hi Candy." you hear Chanyeol saying.
You remember your dream.
"Hi."
"What are you doing?"
"I'm walking home, isn't it obvious?" you answer with an annoyed voice.
"Oh right. Sorry." he says with a kind of disappointed face.
His face causes a slight sting in your chest.
"Listen Chanyeol. I'm sorry that I am like that. I gotta go now." you stutter and run away from him.
You open the door of your house and sit on the floor. Your head bumps against the wall. You take out your phone and call Luhan.
"Lu? Hi. ... Do you want to come over? ... Okay, see you."

Few minutes later the door bell rings. You sat on the floor until now, so you stand up and open the door.
"Hi Can."
You roll your eyes at that nickname.
"Hi Lu."
He walks inside and takes off his jacket.
"Everything okay?" he asks.
"Yes." you answer.
"Are you sure?"
"Stop asking or I will break down." you say with a small and kind of sad laugh.
"Okay, I understand. But you know, I'm-"
"Yes, you're always there for me, I know." you continue his sentence and hug him briefly.
"Video games?" he asks.
"When do we ever do anything different?" you laugh.
                                         ☯             
The next day you see Luhan waiting at the school gates for you.
"Hey Lu."
He smiles at you and you two walk to the classroom of your subject.
"So, tomorrow is your birthday....." he starts.
"Lu, just come to my house and stay there over night. It's just the same every year." you laugh.
He laughs too. "Yes I know that, but I wanted to ask something about your present."
"Luhan."
"Yes yes, I know that you don't want anything. But I will still get you something."
"It's enough that you are my friend."
"Blablablabla." he laughs.
You lightly punsh him on his shoulder and he laughs harder.
"I can't do anything to stop you from buying me a present, am I right?" you ask.
"Damn right."