04

C+C

"Where have you been yesterday?" Luhan asks you while you two walk to your classroom.
His voice wakes you of your daydream.
"Hm?"
"Candy, what's wrong with you? You're so distracted lately. I asked you where you have been yesterday."
"I'm sorry, really. I was at Chanyeol's house yesterday, but how did you know that I wasn't at home yesterday?"
"At Chanyeol's house? Why? You're actually really often with him. I wanted to come over yesterday, but you didn't open the door."
"That's not true. I was just at his house, because it was raining like hell and he saw me walking in the storm so he invited me."
"Are you in love with him?"
"What?"
"Are you in love with him?" he says those word slowly and clearly.
"No! Why do you even think that? I only know him since a few days, Luhan."
"Well, you spend a lot of time with him, and you seem distracted every day. Maybe you think about him?"
"Luhan, why do you care so much about that?"
"It's just that...You know, Chanyeol is a nice and kind guy, but a lot of girls have a crush on him and follow him around and would do everything for him. I don't want you to get hurt if you're not the one who gets chosen if he eventually falls in love too."
You are kind of speechless first and think about those girls who came to the balcony when you talked with Chanyeol.
"That's really kind of you, Lu. But I can take care of myself."
"Candy, you know that you can't take care of yourself alone. I'm your best friend, I know that you aren't always that happy girl which you act like you are. I'm always there for you, okay?"
"Thank you, Lu."
                                              ☯
"Do you want to go home with me right after school?" you ask Luhan as the bell rings.
"Sure." he smiles.
Luhan and you walk down the hall, going through the gates. You look around and see Chanyeol, surrounded by a crowd of girls. He gives them some winks and smiles, earning squeals of desirability.
You don't want to, but you feel a bit sad.
Stop this, Candy! You don't care about Chanyeol and those girls!
Luhan follows your gaze and sees them too, but he doesn't say anything.
                                                 ☯             
"I will change my clothes first okay?" you says and go into your room.
You change into your black sweater. When you walk out of your room, you see that Luhan already put two glasses of coke and some chips on the table.
"Let's watch a movie." he suggests.
"It's up to you." you laugh, while you're watching him searching for a movie.
After he's done choosing, you close the windows leaving the room in complete darkness.
                                             ☯
"Take care and get home safe!" you say while you watch Luhan walking down the street.


 School is over now so you are going to walk home now.                                       
"Hey sweet Candy." you hear him saying.
"Hey Yeollie."
"I like it when you call me like that."
You just smile and you two walk in silence.
You look to the left side and see the house of Chanyeol.
"Chanyeol, your house is over there." you say and laugh.
"I want to go home with you." he answers and smiles.
You are startled at his sudden action but just nod. For a reason, it doesn't bother you at all.
When you two arrive at your house, you give him something to drink and sit on your couch. You turn on the TV, so Chanyeol and you end up watching a movie.
"I really like you." he suddenly says. "I know it's ridiculous because we know each other since just a week but there's something about you that made me fall for you."
With a shocked face you look to him and see that he got really close. He looks in your eyes as if he is able to stare into your soul. You look down, but he softly holds your chin and let's you face him again.
"Don't look away." are his last words before he leans to your face. You both close your eyes and

You wake up. Your gaze walks around the room. Your hand travel to your dry lips, slowly touching them.
Chanyeol, what have you done to me?