01

C+C

In this world full of hate, sadness, fear etc there's only one person who is your friend, only one person who cares about you and your feelings. And that one friend is Luhan. "Friend" is actually an underestimation. He is your best friend since kindergarten and you trust him with your whole life. He's well-known at school and that's why some girls spread rumors about you, for example that you're just Luhan's friend because he's popular. But you know that they just do that because they're jealous because Luhan doesn't give girls like them any kind of attention. And you're definitely not Luhan's friend because he's popular. You are his friend because he is basically the way he is. He is kind, he is caring, he knows everything about you. He is the person you can call at 3 am and he would listen what you have to say without being mad. He knows you better than anybody on this planet will ever know you. And he loves you the way you are.
You really love him like a brother.
In school you're not bad, but you're not the best either. You enter the classroom and sit on your usual seat beside Luhan.
"Hi Candy." he greets you.
"Hi Lu." you greet back and smile.
The teacher walks in and starts his boring lesson.
"Are we going to hang out after school?" he asks.
"Sure." you nod.
Actually he doesn't need to ask if you hang out after school, since you do this like everyday and the house of the other is your second home, but he keeps on asking you anyways. At the moment you live alone at home, but you are used to it. Your parents are always in different countries because of their job, you rarely see them. You feel lonely sometimes, but because you have Luhan it isn't that bad. And if your parents are here, you will fight most of the time anyways so it's better for you to be alone.
After school Luhan and you want to walk to your house.
Suddenly he says "Candy, wait a minute please." and runs towards a guy before you could ask something. The guy is very tall and has black hair. After a moment Luhan walks back to you.
"Let's go." he says.
"Who was that guy?" you ask.
"Oh, him? His name is Chanyeol, a friend of mine. I just invited him to my birthday party." he answers.
"Okay, alright." you say and continue to walk and little did you know that this guy is going to change your life little by little.
                                                ☯
At your house you two just eat, watch TV and play video games. It's like your routine everytime Luhan comes over. Suddenly Luhan's cellphone rings. You pause the game and he accepts the call.
"Yes?.....Ah, hi.....Sorry, I'm at Candy's house" you hear him saying.
You tap him on his shoulder and he looks at you.
"Who is that on the phone?" you ask.
"It's Sehun." he answers.
"What does he want?" you ask.
"He asks me if I want to come over." he says.
"Go." you say.
"What? But-" Luhan starts to say.
"No, I know that you want to go, it's alright. Don't worry, I'll be okay." you laugh.
"You are the best." he says and hugs you briefly.
"Oh yes, Sehun? I changed my plan, I will go to your house." he talks to the phone. "Okay, see you in a few."
He shoves his cellphone back in his pocket and puts his jacket on.
"And you're sure it's okay for you?" he asks
"Yes, Lu."
He nods. "Take care, Candy. Love you." He gives you a tight back
"Just as always." you laugh. "Have fun and greet Sehun. Love you too."
"I will." he says and looks back, smiles and closes the door.
Alone again


The slow beginning of my ff hehe.It's not that exiting yet, but (i hope) it will change soon haha. ♥☺ Leave some comments ☺