03

C+C

You're sitting in your art class, alone like usually. Luhan doesn't have art since he dropped it, so he has soccer practice in that time. You draw something in your sketch book, as you hear your teacher talking.
"Class, we have a new student here in art, since he decided to join too. Be nice to him. Chanyeol, you can sit on that free seat next to Candy."
You look up because you thought you understood it wrong, but you really see Chanyeol, bowing to the teacher and walking to your table.
You sigh a little, not exactly knowing the reason.
"Hi sweet Candy." he says and smirks.
"What did you just call me?" you ask startled.
"Sweet Candy." he says.
"Jesus Christ, don't call me like that." you tell him.
"Why? Your name is cute + candy is sweet, sooo" he laughs.
"Why did my parents even choose that name" you mumble.
"Candy, instead of talking about non-sense things with Chanyeol, you could explain him our theme we have at the moment." your teacher says loud enough for the others to hear. You hear small laughs and roll your eyes.
You turn your head to Chanyeol and see him looking at you with a big smile.
"What?" you ask annoyed.
"So, the theme..." he laughs.
"Oh, yes. Well, we have to draw the first thing that comes in your mind when you hear the world 'love' something.Take your time, you have more time than we do since you just joined." you explain to him.
He nods, says "Thank you." and stares at the ceiling while probably thinking what he should draw. You continue to draw yours.
"What's that?"
You look to the right and almost crash your face with Chanyeol's.
"My god, Chanyeol!" you say loud and move back.
"Sorry if I scared you." he laughs. "But what are you drawing?"
"A beach." you answer briefly.
"A beach? Why?" he asks.
"I always loved to go to the beach since I was small and my parents still had time for me, and everytime I'm at a beach, I feel free. To sit in the warm sand, early in the morning or late at night and listen to the sound of the water. The sound of the water crashing at the rock is like music in my ears. Just perfect." You sigh. "But I haven't been at a beach for years, since school was stressing me out and I don't have enough money or the time."
Chanyeol wants to say something, but the bell rings and everybody runs out of the classroom, because they want to go home immediately since this was your last lesson. You are the only one who doesn't have to hurry since there's nobody waiting for you at your house.
You walk out of the gates, walking the same way like everyday. Suddenly you feel raindrops falling on your head.
"Wow, really?" you whisper to yourself. The way until you reach your house is still a bit far.
The rain gets stronger and stronger, the wind constantly blowing on your front, making it hard for you to walk faster. You shiver since you're completly wet now.
"Candy!" you hear someone shouting.
You look to the left and see Chanyeol standing at the door of a house.
"Come here!" he shouts. You don't really want to, but you also don't want to die in this storm, so you walk to the other side of the street to Chanyeol.
"Are you crazy, do you want to get sick?" he says as you reach his house.
"I was walking home, what should I do?" you answer.
He says nothing and helps you with putting off your jacket.
"Wait I will get you a towel." he says and walks upstairs.
You look around. The house looks really nice, some pictures of Chanyeol and his parents stand on a shelf.
He walks to you and hands you a towel.
"Thank you." you say. "Is it okay for your parents that I'm here?"
"My parents? No, I live alone here." he answers.
"Really? So where do your parents live?" you ask.
"Because of their jobs they live pretty far from here. They wanted to take me with them, but I didn't want to. So they gave up and just left me here."
"Oh. Sorry that I asked."
"It's alright." he smiles. "Do you want some tea?"
"Sure." you smile back.
You watch him preparing tea in the kitchen. When he catches you staring at him, you blush and look at the floor. You hear him chuckling with his deep voice.
He places his and your cup on the table and sits down, so you sit on the chair next to him.
"I don't know anything about you." he suddenly says.
"Well there's nothing interesting about me actually."
"People who say that are the most interesting people most of the time." he smirks. "The thing about the beach you explained to me gave me already the feeling that you are special. It made me feel like I should get to know you better."
You blush and look down again.
Jesus, Candy. You're never like that, why are you acting this way in front of him?
"When is your birthday?" he starts to ask.
You tell him the date.
"Oh, so your birthday is soon."
You nod.
"Your favorite colors?"
"Black and white."
"Why black and white?"
"Black and white are completly different, but they still look perfect together. They are the perfect pair, even if they don't have any similarities. Their completly different shades go well together. I just love the thought of it."
"You did it again." he says.
"What?"
"You showed me again that you are something special."
You shake your head while smiling and drink the rest of your tea.
"Thanks for the tea, Chanyeol." you say while standing up.
"Should I drive you home?"
"No, thank you." you chuckle.
He brings you to the door.
"Bye sweet Candy."
"Bye Yeollie."
"What did you just call me?" you hear him asking, but you ignore him and walk home. The whole way back, you were smiling.


I feel like this chapter doesn't make any sense, but well.... i don't know haha. Comment, subscribe or i don't know what, everything would make me happy. ☺