02

C+C

It's Saturday morning, the day of Luhan's birthday. You bought him 3 video games, a new shirt and shorts for his soccer practice, a picture of you two in a frame and you baked a cake on which you wrote "Happy birthday, Lu" with blue frosting. You don't really like being at parties, but of course you will go to the party of your best friend. You take a shower, put on your jeans with ripped parts, a white tshirt and a blouse with flower print. You wear your bandana too, because everytime you wear it Luhan would tell you how much it suits you.

You ring the bell of Luhan's house. He opens the door and smiles. You run to him and hug him tightly.
"Happy birthday, Lulu."
He sees the cake and the presents and takes them. When he opens the presents, he's really surprised and happy.
"Oh my godness, Candy. I told you that a pair of socks would have been enough, would have been been if you didn't give me anything at all." he says.
"Oh Lu, shut the hell up. You always give me nice presents on my birthdays and I should buy you a pair of socks?" you laugh and lightly hit him on his shoulder.
"Why, what's wrong with socks?" he laughs.
"Don't even start to argue with me because of some socks." you laugh harder.
"Alright, alright. Later when my guests are coming and you don't feel well, you can go in my room, okay?" he tells you.
"Thank you, Lu. That's really kind of you." you smile. He knows that being in a huge crowd of people for a longer time makes you feel uncomfortable and sick.
"No need to thank me, I know how you feel about parties." he ruffles your hair.
"Don't mess my hair!" you say and look in the mirror and check if your hair still look okay.
"Whatever." he laughs. "I will put the picture of us next to my bed."
You nod and smile.
Slowly but surely all guests were coming and the house is already really full. After almost three hours the house is flooded with people and loud music. It smells like alcohol everywhere. You tried to stay with Luhan, but you lost him somewhere in the crowd. You feel that breathing becomes harder for you every minute. You make your way through all the people, whispering "Sorry" when you bump into someone.
Finally you reach the door to the balcony of the house. You take a deep breath and that dizzy feeling slowly vanishes. The music is almost as loud as inside, but here aren't all those people and the scent of alcohol.
"You don't like parties?"
You look back and see the friend of Luhan from school in front of you. What was his name again?
"Hi. I'm Chanyeol." he say with a big smile.
He waits and stares at you. "Well, what's your name?" he asks while rubbing the back of his neck.
"Oh, sorry. I got distracted by your voice." you answer and blush.
"My voice? Why?" he laughs.
"It really doesn't suit your face." you laugh shy.
"Oh yes, I hear that often. So you want me to tell your name or not?" he laughs again.
"I'm Candy." you answer.
"Oh, that's a really cute nickname. And what's your real name?" he asks.
You look at him with a confused face.
"My real name?" you ask.
"Yes."
"I told you my name, my name is Candy." you say.
"Oh really? I thought that it's just kind of a nickname, sorry. But I really love your name, Candy." He emphasized your name with his dark, beautiful voice.
Wait, what the hell am I thinking?  you think.
"Thank you, I like your name too, Chanyeol." you smile.
"What brought you to this party here?" he asks.
"What?"
"Since you don't like parties, why did you come here?"
"I think I should go to the party of my best friend." you chuckle.
"Oh! So you are Luhan's best friend? You were the girl who waited at the gates of the school while Luhan invited me to his party? I just saw you from far away, I didn't even notice that it's you. Luhan told me a lot about you."
"Yes, that was me. Really? What did he say?" you laugh.
Just when Chanyeol opened his mouth to say something, 4 girls who are completly dressed in pink come to the balcony too.
"Chanyeol oppa, why are you here at this boring balcony? Let's go downstairs and dance. Why are you outside at this boring place?" one of the girls says with her high-pitched voice, the others nod with her words while looking at you, disgust written over their face.
"Alright." he smirks at them.
When they tug them through the door he looks back to you and says "Thanks for the nice talk, Candy."
You smile and answer "Well, thank you too, Chanyeol."
The girls glare back at you, but you don't even care.
                                                 ☯
You look at the display of your phone. 1 am. You were sitting on the balcony until now, just looked at the stars. When you go downstairs to look for Luhan, you see that there is still the same amount of people in the house like before. In every corner of the rooms are boys making out with girls, some people are sleeping on random places. Then you finally find Luhan.
"Lu, I will go home now." you shout because the music is so loud.
"It's alright, I hope you still enjoyed it. Sorry that I didn't have time for you." he says with a guilty face.
"It's okay, I had a nice talk with your friend Chanyeol."
He looks at you with a surprised face and you laugh.
"I will come later to clean your house, then I can tell you about it. Maybe." you laugh and .
"Hey!" you hear him shouting as you walk through the crowd to the entrance of the house.


I hope this fanfic gets more readers, since I planned the end of it and I want that more of you all will read it ☺