A Whisper

Getting It (in the process of deleting...maybe)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ Yuri’s POV ]

He was shirtless, wet, his black hair all over the place. He came toward me with this certain determination. My heart was going a mile a minute, and I couldn’t keep up with my thought process. He took my hand, while the other held the bottom of my chin.

He whispered, “Saranghae.” Pulling back, then he placed both hands on my face.

Girl, you’re moving way to slow.

His lips came down on me. Passionate was the word people used for moments like these.

So follow me down.

“W-W-Wait.” I stuttered.

Which way?

He stopped, and I shook my head.

I’ll show you around.

“Oh, then that’s good, I want you to enjoy this.”

Okay.

Our bodies got closer, and he kissed me more deeply. He was literary the life out of me.

There’s a place we gonna go.

Then it happened. The little moan that escaped from my mouth. I felt the smile from him while we went on.

His hand traveled up, and sudde-

 

I shot up. My eyes bugging out from the dream I just had. O.o

“Omo...” I whispered.

Minho. I closed my eyes tightly. Get the imagine out of your head!!!

Oh, god, no.  No, NO, NOOOOOO!!!!!!

My hands cover my face. Why must I dream of this? WHY ME?!?!?!?!?! How am I going to face him today? They invited me over for dinner. I can’t go. Not like this! This is seriously freaking me out. I stumble out of my bed.

[ Key’s POV ]

“Who’s cooking?” Minho asked.

“It ain’t gonna be me.” Jonghyun states.

“I think we already know that.” I say.

“Let’s get chicken~~” Chicken? Really? Doesn’t this guy ever eat something else?

No way in hell I’m eating chicken for the ing thousandth time. Even now more than ever. Yuri’s coming over. I don’t want her to think I’m some lazy artist. Plus, this is kinda important. The last two weeks have been...

Great.

I’ve gotten, I mean, we as the group have gotten to know her better. She’s really nice, but sometimes it still can get a little awkward. I’m sure that’ll die down.

“Nose goes!” Taemin shouted.

“NO!” Jonghyun yells and points at Taemin.

“I’ll just cook.” Minho says. “I really don’t mind.”

“How bout we all help out.” We all glare at Onew.

“Hey, you’re the leader why don’t you just cook?”

“Because I’ll just order chicken.” I shake my head.

“Let’s just all help Minho ah out, ok?” I suggest and they nod in agreement.

“Alright then, since that’s settled, lets head to the studio.”

-----

“Ow!” Taemin shouts. I help him sit down.

“Maybe if you didn’t try standing in the car while it’s moving, maybe you wouldn’t of hit your head, you pabo.”

“Hyung, I feel dizzy.” He whines, throwing his hands down. Jez. This kid is always hurting himself.

“I know, I know. Just lay back and relax for a bit on the couch.” He does as told.

“Where’s Yuri?” Jonghyun pouts. Just on cue, she walks into the studio carrying water bottles in her arms. Before I even get the chance, Minho helps her. Giving her that smile.

Nice, huh? No. Not at all.

But she oddly doesn’t like it either, I can see it written all over her face. Strange.

“Uh... thanks.” I gaze her.

She’s looks very cute today.

A boyfriend tee, and a pair of skinny jeans. She has bangles on her left arm, and her hairs down.

As I continue to look, I see that her shirt is positioned on an angle, exposing the side of left shoulder. I gulp.

“Thank you, Noona.” Taemin sings. She smiles brightly.

“I thought you guys would need something to drink. Since you’re in the studio, today.”

“We are deeply touched.” Jjong says as he comes near and touches her arm.

“By the way...” He leans in. I watch and see her face turn red. What did he say? WHAT DID HE SAY!!! I’m seriously gonna murder him if even tries to....

“U-Uh...thank you.” He smirks

“I’m just being honest.” Oh, great. Is it a bad sign that I want to strangle him at this moment. . Not only are you hitting on this poor innocent girl, you’re also doing it in front of your wife. Not that I care. Just have some respect, a?

I glace behind me. Onew’s standing there.

Yuri waves at him. He blushes and waves awkwardly at her. ?

Oh Onew.

What am I going to do with you? I smile. He’s probably the only one that I’m least worried about, plus Minho. Though he’s very courageous he tends to keep to himself. Onew’s just socially awkward... somehow in the greatest way possible.

My eyes wander and I can’t help but center all my attention on Yuri.

She look so pretty today.

[ Yuri’s POV ]

Onew waves at me and behind him, I see Key.

He’s watching and I can’t, but feel slightly embarrassed. I bet I look like such a dork. Great.

Not only am I a freak for being a foreign alien but I’m also lame.

Onew goes in the other direction and passes Key. I sallow my pride, and walk up to him.

“Hey.”

“Hi” He throws me one of those killer smiles, that can make a girl go all screamy over. Fangirl much? Nah, but I’m sure a girl would. Just not me...because I’m not like everyone else.

His eyes, though...are cute. And for a dude he has some good taste in fashion.

“How are you?” My head tilts. He’s concerned. How kind.

“Uh, okay.”

“You sure?” He questions on. I nod my head then remember the dream....now I’m not. Like a dream trying to taunt me, Minho walks past us. My eyes follow him.

“Yuri?”

“Huh...” I look back at Key. “Yeah?” He waits a minute before answering.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter