The Feeling

Getting It (in the process of deleting...maybe)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ Key’s POV ]

My back slams back on the seat of the car when I get inside. Taemin is sitting beside me with Onew on the side of him. He’s listening to his Ipod, bobbing his head to the music as he hums. Minho and Jonghyun are in front of us, chatting.

Taemin watches me from side view. I know he’s frowning and that he feels bad. But in this moment in time. I’m not even thinking about that.

I’m thinking about her.

It’s not like her or anything. It’s just, she’s interesting. I close my eyes trying to image what happened over and over again. It seemed like a dream. It’s strange the feeling. I can’t really put my finger on it.

“Hyung...” The words are just there in the air for a while before I can even respond. He tugs at my shirt.

“It’s fine Taemin, I already told you this.” I glance up and see Jonghyun witness this scene from the mirror. I look away.

“I’m Yuri.”

I scoff.

Yuri.

[ Yuri’s POV ]

I’m sitting in the dining room with my hand underneath my chin. Key?

I scoffed. What kind of name is Key? Back home I would of looked at someone strange if they told me that was their name, but for some odd reason it doesn’t bother me.

It suits him. That guy, I met earlier.

I try to remember what he looks like.

He was wearing skinning jeans paired with a big tee. Sneakers. His hair was a chocolate brown, and his forehead was covered by his bangs.

But I wonder what he does at the record label.

My mind circles around.

What is this? This thought?

I scratch my head. Hmm. The noise from the kitchen brings me back to reality. Mom.

“Wanna hurry up, I’m in need of some tea.” I pout.

“Its coming, its coming.” Her voice nears closer to me.

“Sorry. I’m thirsty.” She comes into the dining room, and places a cup in front of me.

“Thanks.” She waves me off.

“Mhm. So tell me, how was the first day? I sigh.  

“Should I take that sigh as a good or bad thing?”

“It wasn’t bad, just a lot to take in, you know?” 

“What’s your position?” I look away.

“I’m a personal fetcher.”

“A what?”

“In nicer terms, I do things when asked.” I felt the words pushing out of me. Then I went on ranting. “You know, hey can you give me this? I want this! Then I want that, oh and this too!” I huffed. Jesus.

“Take it down a notch. Don’t stress yourself out.” She said. I nodded.

“Do you not want the job then?”

“I didn’t say that.”

“Okay, you going on like that made me think otherwise.” My lips curl down. That’s not what I’m trying to say. Its not like I don’t want the job, it’s ...just...

“I want it, the job. Its different for me, that’s all.”

“Understood.” I glare at her.

“Thanks for the few words.” She smiles big.

“Anything for my, daughter.” 

She stands up.

“I’m going to get to bed. Try not think so much about it, okay?”  

“Yeah. Goodnight, Mom.”

Once she’s already left, I’m still sitting there, letting my thoughts float around in my head.

Then I say his name, quietly, not wanting to admit to myself that I’m interested in knowing who he is. Wondering why he was there? The reason behind him eyeing me like...something’s he’s never seen before.

“Key...” Then I slightly slapped my hand on my forehead. I got it all wrong. He was looking at me like that because I had his phone. He probably thought I was going to take it. I wasn’t.  

I bite the bottom of my lip.

So, that’s it.

Yeah.

[ Key’s POV ]

We get home and everyone goes to their rooms. The voices of Minho, Taemin, and Onew joking around echo in the house.

Jonghyun is the last to come inside. He’s sees me sitting down on the couch, and joins me.

“Hey.”

“Hello.” He chuckles, and makes himself more comfortable in his spot. I don’t bother to pay attention to him. Usually I would be nagging right now, but I can’t find the urge to.

“You okay?”

“Yeah. You’re concerned about your wifey?”

“Of course not, but I’m concerned about my friend.” I face him.

“Thanks, but I’m fine.”

“Yeah, you told that to Taemin too, but it didn’t sound so convincing.” I roll my eyes.

“Do you want me to nag you?”

“No, but its not really you if you don’t.” I laugh.

“See. That’s more you.”

We sit there quiet for a minute.

Oh, shoot. The meeting.

“What happened today?” I get the “Oh” exp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter