Chapter 2

Claiming Him as Mine

KYUHYUN’S POV

 

        What the hell’s wrong with this ing class?! This teacher’s too slow! AISH! Why just she shut up than keep on blabbering on and on with those oh…so…boring topic! GAH! I’m going to die from frustration here! First, frustrated with this teacher! Ahjumma, just shut up already! And lastly, I’m frustrated because I cannot see my SUNGMIN! Yeah, that’s true! I like no I love my bestfriend’s boyfriend! Call me crazy but I can’t stop my heart loving him. But then I know that Sungmin don’t love like the way I do for he has Hyukjae by his side. So now, I’m enjoying this friendship with him even if seeing both of them all mushy. I know its just one-sided love and I am just hurting myself.

 

RING...

 

        I immediately packed my things and went out of the room even that ahjumma didn’t said her goodbyes. Call me disrespectful but I’ve got to see my Minnie!

 

        As I dash to the canteen, there I saw him with Hyukjae! I’ve got to control myself, remember Kyu, you just want to see Minnie but not hug him. He has his boyfriend, so back-off now! I was brought back to Earth when someone called my name. it was Jessica, my cousin, whom Minnie and Hyukjae didn’t met. Well, all they knew she was my admirer as they always caught her ‘looking’ at me with dreamy eyes. I approach Jessica not caring Minnie’s voice calling me. Sorry me but its already decided, I must forget you.

 

        “Hey, Jess!” I greet her.

        “Dreaming about him again?” She whispered in my face.

        “Of course not! I was just thinking about something.” I lied.

        “You’re not a good liar, Kyu and you know that.” She said.

        “Well, you’re wrong!” I insist.

        “I’m wrong of what, Kyu? Wrong because you’re not dreaming about him but you want him to…” Then I cut her words.

        “Wrong because I’m neither dreaming about nor wanting him but I’m trying to forget about him!”

        “Sorry, Kyu!” Jess said with an apologetic look.

        “Its okay, Jess.” I smiled at her assuring her.

        Then is I stood up and walk out of the canteen down to my sacred haven. I continue to avoid Minnie. I’m really sorry Minnie but this is the right thing to do.

 

END OF POV

 

SUNGMIN’S POV

 

        I am here in the canteen with my Hyukkie waiting for Kyuhyun. We were friends since kindergarten, well, only me and Kyu. We just met Hyukkie during our grade school years. At first Kyu and Hyukkie were enemies, the worst enemies ever. They never get along with each other and fought over small things like studying, drawing style and they even fought over me. They’re so funny back then having their fights which turned out to be so funny instead of getting serious. Gosh! They’re so funny back then. Well, too much for the flashbacks lets just go back to the present.

 

        “Where’s that pabo?!” Hyukkie said in a clear annoyed tone.

        “I’m sure he’s on his way here. So calm down, arasso?” I told him with my cute smile. I know he still consider Kyu as a threat just like old days.

        A moment later, I saw Kyu walking in but what’s wrong with him? He seems spacing out. Maybe palnning some evil again. Aish! This guy really.

        “Kyuhyun!” I called him which startled Hyukkie.

        “He’s here already?!” Hyukkie asked me a bit of sarcastic. Which I only nod. I’m afraid of Hyukkie’s attitude now. Kyu, really, you have to watch out.

        “I bet his making me annoy now!” I heard Hyukkie’s grumble. Wow! I’m scared now.

        “Calm down, baby. I bet he didn’t mean to be this late. Maybe a long class.” I soothed my now oh-so-scary lover.

        “KYUHYUN!” Woah! It’s Jessica his admirer.

        I saw Kyuhyun walking to our direction, I smiled as he was approaching our table but got disappointed when he just passed by without saying “Hi” or “Hello”.

        “What was that all about? Was he blind to see us? YAH! CHO KYU…” Hyukkie was practically rumbling about Kyu’s attitude just now.

 

END OF POV