Chapter 7

Claiming Him as Mine

DONGHAE’S POV

               

                “Oh my God! Kyu what the hell happened? Can’t believe you had an attack!” It’s been a long time, two years maybe since the last time he had an attack like this one. Cannot believe that everything that Kyu and I worked on just not to repeat the same happening had gone all to waste.

I’m angry at myself, if I didn’t let my guard down then I  will never put Kyu in this kind of situation.

“Aish! Why can I be so stupid at times?” I said out loud not caring for Kyu to hear.

“You’re not stupid! You’re just in love that it made you like an idiot.” Kyu said with a smirk.

“YAH! Cho Kyuhyun! Though you’re suffering now, you still have the guts to joke with me!” Aish, this guy really.

“I’m not joking, Hae! What I told you is the truth. You may lie to Hyukjae but you cannot lie to me.” Kyuhyun said with his oh-so-serious tone.

“Just shut up already, Kyu! Don’t talk anymore or else I’ll immediately call your dearest Sungmin and tell him that we are on our way to the hospital and is suffering from a heart condition. You want that?” I smirk, seeing him panic when I said Sungmin’s name.

 

END OF DONHAE’S POV

 

KYUHYUN’S POV

 

                “Gosh, Donghae! Are you really a doctor or a blackmailer?” I said. He really know how to make me shut my mouth.

                “I’m a doctor, Kyu but in your case I am both. So if you will not shut up, ha, let Sungmin know!” He smirked at me. Gosh! He’s one heck of a devil.

                “You’re evil!” I mumbled but he seems to catch the words.

                “What did you say? Dongsaeng?” He turned to me with a death glare.

                “Nothing, hyung! I said I’m fine already. Can we go home now?”             

             “Maybe tomorrow, Kyu but not now. You’re not going home now. I need to monitor your condition first. Arasso?”

                “Ne! Whatever you say, Doctor.” I said for the last time before shutting my mouth.

                “Oh! And before I go, your dearest brother is here.” Donghae said before shutting the dorr.

              What the hell is he doing in here. My thoughts were interrupted when my hospital room door opened and a certain hyung of mine entered.

 

END OF KYUHYUN’S POV

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

                Choi Siwon, the highest paid actor in Korea, is Kyuhyun’s big brother. They are biological brothers but due to Siwon’s work he used the Choi as a last name for the safety of his baby brother but Kyuhyun doesn’t know the truth, all he knew is that Siwon left him just to fulfill his own desire.

                Siwon entered Kyuhyun’s hospital room with a pained expression. He approached Kyuhyun’s bed.

                “What are you doing here, Siwon-shi?” Kyuhyun asked in a cold annoyed tone.

                “Can’t I visit my baby brother?” Siwon said not wanting to annoy Kyuhyun.

                “Look!  I don’t have any brother and what are these bulls all about I don’t care! You better leave because I don’t entertain strangers.” Kyuhyun said in his cold yet painful tone.

                “I will never leave you, Kyu! Now that you are suffering too much!” Siwon said insisting on staying.

                “You’re a great actor, Siwon. But I am not a fool to easily fall on your tricks. Now leave!” Kyuhyun said not believing what his brother told him.

                “I am not acting, Kyu! Now tell me why you did not tell me about your sickness? You always know that you can lean on me.” Siwon said tears threatening to fall.

                “Now I am the one who lied! My God! You are the one who left me saying that you are going to be back after three years but there is no shadow of you. I waited for you but it seems my heart just got tired of waiting for you. And now after six years I just got to learned that I have to stand on my feet and I don’t need anyone most especially you if I have to stand up.” Kyuhyun said tears falling from his eyes. “And now you’re just going to show up in front of me like nothing happened saying that I lied to you about my sickness. Damn you, Choi Siwon!” Kyuhyun continued as anger and tears continue to flow and welled up in his persona.

                “I’m really sorry, Kyu! But whatever reasons I have, I don’t want you to know. I just want us to be back like before.” Siwon said pleading to Kyuhyun.

                “Please just get lost, Siwon! I don’t want to see you right now or ever again.”

                “Please, Kyu!”

                “I. SAID. GET. OUT! GET. LOST! DON’T. COME. BACK. AGAIN!” Kyuhyun yelled emphasizing every word that comes from his mouth.

                “Please, Kyuhyun.” Plead Siwon.

                “DIDN’T YOU HEAR ME? I SAID GET THE HELL OUT!” Yelled Kyuhyun once more but Siwon didn’t budge.

 

                Donghae is outside Kyuhyun’s room but not bothering the brothers. He wants them to settle everything. He heard Kyuhyun yelled emphasizing every word. Donghae knew the brothers’ problem but don’t want to interfere, let alone the both of them to know and settle.

                Donghae barged in the room, pulling Siwon out.

                “Please, Siwon-shi! You really need to go.” Donghae asked Siwon to leave but the latter insist on staying.

                “No! I’ll stay here, Donghae-shi! I’ll not leave Kyuhyun alone!”

                “But if you’ll stay here, Kyuhyun will go berserk again, and it will worsen his condition. So please, if you really care about him you’ll leave.” Donghae explained in his most pleading yet stoic expression.

                “Fine! But I’ll be back tomorrow and please give me an update on his condition every now and then.” Siwon said giving in to his brother’s request with the help of Donghae.

                “I’ll do that, Siwon-shi even though it’s a bit a pain in the !” Donghae said trying to joke around to lighten the mood.

 

END OF AUTHOR’S POV

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

here is the full chapter 7..

hope you enjoy..