Chapter 5

Claiming Him as Mine

DONGHAE’S POV

 

            We’ve now arrived in Korea. Kyu, being the world’s youngest and popular bachelor businessman and the first Korean businessman that ruled over Europe, we need to disguise ourselves so that the press will not bother us. Well, they don’t know that he’s coming but then it’s best if we take precautionary measures to avoid overcrowding and for Kyu’s health.

 

            People might be wondering who I am in Kyuhyun’s life. Well, I am Lee Donghae. I am a cardiologist or a doctor which specializes the heart. I am Kyu’s doctor and accomplice, and by the way, I am Hyukjae’s bestfriend. I based in France and there I met Kyuhyun 2 years ago. So too much for myself.

 

END OF DONGHAE’S POV

 

HYUKJAE’S POV

           

            I am now at the airport with Sungmin waiting for Kyuhyun and Donghae’s arrival. I hope Kyuhyun’s sickness did not take toll on him so that Sungmin will not discover anything. And in speaking of Sungmin, he keeps on blabbering about this and that and the things he will do together with Kyuhyun. Why can’t he just stop talking. This pink-bunny-lover is killing me right now. AISH!

 

            Then my attention was diverted when I saw a familiar figure waving at my direction. Well, its Kyuhyun with Donghae tailing him. I can’t help but sigh in relief when I saw that Kyu didn’t change a bit. It’s been a year since the last time I visited him in France without Sungmin’s knowledge ‘cause I know he will go with me and that’s the last thing I will not do. I immediately pulled Sungmin towards Kyuhyun and Donghae.

 

            “What the hell, Hyukkie?! You’re dragging me!” He complained.

            “Just shut up, Min!” I shot him a glare that made him silent. Finally!

           

            Then I stood in front of Kyuhyun and Donghae with Sungmin still bowed his head in embarrassment for letting me drag him.

 

END OF HYUKJAE’S POV

 

KYUHYUN’S POV

 

            There he is, the love of my life. My Sungmin. Well, I had expected him to come with Hyukjae. I cannot blame him if h really wants to see me. Then Hyukjae stood in front of us with his signature gummy smile. Ah! I miss that signature smile of his.

 

            “Hey! Hyukjae!” I greeted the monkey.

            “Donghae!” He replied that made me pout.

            “YAH! I’m the one who greeted you but you never greeted me back but instead you greeted other people.” I told Hyukjae while pouting.

            “Mianhe Kyu~! HI KYU!” He faced me with his contagious gummy smile that soon made me smile in return. AH! I miss Korea. It’s good to be back.

 

END OF KYUHYUN’S POV

 

SUNGMIN’S POV

 

            Here he is, standing in front of me. I miss him so much. I can’t contain my happiness that I immediately hugged him.

 

            “OH! Hi there, Min!” He said as I hugged him. How I miss that voice of his!

            “I miss you, Kyu!” I said as I felt his hand caressing my back. I miss his touch. Glad to feel it again.

            “I miss you, too!” He said. OMO! He misses me too.

            “YAH! Too much for the hug! Reserve that one at the restaurant, okay?” I heard Hyukjae said which made me scowl.

“OH! By the way, Sungmin! I like you to meet, Donghae, my boyfriend.” He introduced to me the stranger that made me shocked at what I heard. Boyfriend?! He already had a boyfriend? OMO!

            “Lee Donghae, nice to meet you, Sungmin. Kyu always talked about you. I’m glad to meet the person besides Hyukjae whom he befriended with when he is here. Hope we can be friends too!” The Donghae guy extended his hand for a handshake and me as a respectful and polite person I just accepted his hand and shakes.

            “Babe, I’m sure you’ll be friends. You even got so much closer with Hyukjae how much more with Sungmin. So chillax!” I heard Kyu spoke. His words are killing me most especially that ‘babe’ word.

 

            You have changed so much, Kyu! I thought you still love me but then I’m still the only one who’s still keep loving and holding on to you. But then, I can’t just tell you how much I love you now, you already had the person that can spend forever with.

 

END OF SUNGMIN’S POV