Chapter 3

Claiming Him as Mine

NO ONE’S POV

 

        Days passed, Kyuhyun continue to avoid Sungmin and Hyukaje. When they are asking him what’s wrong with im he always lie and gave many excuses. Hyukjae may see that his lover was totally affected of the way Kyuhyun avoid them. It pisses him off.

 

        One day, Hyukjae had enough of the avoiding treatment. He went to Kyuhyun and gave him a big blow on the face. Kyuhyun was shocked but then he plastered a poker face so Hyukaje will not see the hurt that his heart was sporting.

 

        “GET UP! SHOW ME YOU’RE A MAN ENOUGH TO EXPALIN TO ME WHY YOU ARE AVOIDING US ESPECIALLY MINNIE!” Hyukjae burst.

        “Why will I explain myself to you? Can I don’t have the right to avoid you?” Kyuhyun said standing up keeping himself cool.

        Hyukjae look to Kyuhyun’s emotionless eyes and blank expression plastered on his face. “You’re hurting Minnie! He’s been crying for days because of you and now you will tell me why do you have to explain yourself? What the hell, Kyu! Be a man enough! Prove to me that you’re straight and not like us, gays!”

        “You really want to know the truth? I tell you. I am not as straight as what you think I am. I’m a ing gay who is in love with my bestfriend’s boyfriend. Now, Hyukjae, can you tell me that its not worth the avoiding?” Kyuhyun said shocking the pissed Hyukjae.

        “What did you just said?” Hyukjae asked again not believing his ears.

        “ I’m in love with my bestfriend’s boyfriend.” Kyuhyun repeat his words to Hyukjae.

        “You’re in love with Sungmin?!” Hyukjae said registering the words that Kyuhyun uttered to his mind.

        “You’re right Hyukjae. I’m in love with your boyfriend. I love, Sungmin. And that’s the reason why I’m avoiding the both of you. I don’t want to fall in love with Sungmin more and more, I don’t want to be the reason of your quarrels, I don’t want to hurt you, I don’t want to hurt myself seeing the man I love loving the man he loves and love him back, and lastly, I don’t want to ruin our friendship. I’m willing to sacrifice my feelings for him just to save the friendship because I know in the end everything you will only have when you die are the beautiful memories with you and the people you loved the most, your family and friends.” Kyuhyun said pain, guilt, sadness visible on his face.

        “But how…how did---“ Hyukjae did not finish his words when Kyuhyun cut him.

        “How did it happen? I don’t know. Its just that one day I only open my eyes, realization hit me that I love Sungmin not just as a friend but more than one can ever imagine.” Kyuhyun told Hyukjae what his heart has for Sungmin.

        “You know what…you don’t have to worry that I might take Sungmin away from you because I’ll be leaving Korea…for good. I’ve got an offer from my father asking me to manage the new company in France. And I know its the best for all of us so I accepted it.” Kyuhyun said.

        “When are you leaving?” Hyukjae asked.

        “Tomorrow morning. And I want to ask a favor from you.”

        “What is it?”

        “Don’t tell Sungmin the things that we had talked just now. I mean all of it. I don’t want to bother him anymore. Let hime believe what he believes.” Kyuhyun stared in Hyukjae’s eyes.

        “But Sungmin will be in pain.” Hyukjae reasone out don’t want to see the very pitiful said of Sungmin.

       “And I know you’re always by his side to take care of him. That’s the tasked of a boyfriend right?” Kyuhyun gave Hyukjae his sweet yet painful smile and started to wlak away from Hyukaje.

        “But…But Kyu…” Hyukaje trying to find some reasons stopping Kyuhyun.

        “I know you can do it, Hyukjae. I believe in you. And by the way…thank you…thank you for being my bestfriend, for being my enemy and thank you for taking care of Sungmin.” Kyuhyun said walking away from Hyukjae.

        Hyukjae did not saw the vtears that flowed from Kyuhyun’s eyes while walking away from him bearing the pain that he will experience when he will leave Korea tomorrow.

 

END OF POV