Chapter 4

Claiming Him as Mine

KYUHYUN’S POV

 

        Today’s my flight to France, away from Korea and away from Sungmin. I know he will be hurt for a friend dear to him leave him hanging but I know that Hyukjae’s by his side to take care of him. I wish you happiness, Sungmin, even though it really hurts me but then who am I to deny the happiness that you deserve together with the man that you really loved and you cared a lot.

 

        It’s now a goodbye. Goodbye Korea, goodbye love, and goodbye Sungmin. But you always remember that my heart only beats your name and only for you. I live my heart to you even if you don’t know the love I have for you. I love you, Sungmin, I always do.

 

END OF POV

 

3 YEARS LATER

 

SUNGMIN’S POV

 

        It has been three years since Kyuhyun left. Yes, I knew all of it. Kyuhyun’s leaving, his love for me and the pain I caused to him. You might be wondering why I blamed myself for the pain he had experienced. Well, in the first place if its not because of me, maybe Kyu’s still with us, and he will not shed tears for me. Hyukjae told me everything. And it hit me; I had loved Kyuhyun long time ago but was not able to realize it not until Kyuhyun had left for France. I always thought that I’m in love with Hyukjae but then in my heart it’s the other way around. After I realized that I love Kyu, me and Hyukjae broke up. Well, he did the breaking up thingy, saying that it’s too late for me to realize my feelings for Kyu and saying that what we have for each other was just brotherly love no strings attached. Yeah, Hyukjae’s right because the love that we have just vanished long time ago without realizing. But then we are still friends. In fact we are going to meet now after 3 years since the break up and the leaving.

 

        “Minnie!” I heard him call me. Finally he’s here.

        “You never change, don’t you?! Coming over late! What took you so long?” I nagged at him for being late.

        “Hey! What’s with the nagging? Can’t you take a day-off from nagging?” He replied a bit sarcastic.

        “Whatever! So, again, what’s that something that you’re going to tell me that you have to drag me here?” I told him raising my eyebrow crossing my arms in my chest, showing my impatience.

        “GOSH! You’re really impatient, aren’t you?” Hyukjae snorted.

        “What?! Are you going to tell me or I’ll just go?” I impatiently told him.

        “Fine! Kyuhyun’s coming back to Korea and he called me saying that he wants to meet us.” Hyukjae sain in one breath making me shocked ad widen my eyes.

        “WHAT?! W…When he’s coming back?” I asked felling the adrenaline rush in my veins.

        “You don’t have to yell! He’s coming back tomorrow morning and by the way he wants me to fetch him up.” Hyukjae said.

        “Can I go with you? Please…” I asked him giving him my best aegyo.

 

END OF POV

 

HYUKJAE’S POV

 

        “Can I go with you? Please…” He asked giving me his best aegyo. AISH! This person really. But then I cannot disagree with him. I don’t want to see his vulnerable side when he had learned about Kyuhyun. I feel pity for him.

 

        “FINE! Do I have a choice?” I said faking sarcasm.

        “Nope! You don’t have a choice though!” He replied with a smile on his face as if telling me that he is now okay. God help Sungmin to stand and have strength when he will know more about Kyuhyun.

 

END OF POV

 

KYUHYUN’S POV

 

        I am now on the plane going back to Korea after 3 years of leaving. I am now going to meet him, the person I love even after 3 years of not seeing him. God help me have the courage to face him. I was brought back to earth when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

       

        “Are you alright? Do you feel pain?” That person spoke.

        “I am okay, Hae! Besides you’re too paranoid. You’re a doctor so I am in safe hands. So chill, okay?” I replied with an assuring smile on my face.

        “Whatever, Kyu! Whatever!” he looked away. Uh-oh! I made him mad again. AISH! This over sensitive doctor of mine.

        “Come on, Hae! Don’t be mad. I’m sorry okay! I know you’re just worried about me but I’m okay nothing’s wrong with me. I’ll tell you if I feel pain, okay?” I soothed him.

        “I’m sorry too. I should not get mad at you but I’m so worried about you. I don’t want to happen again…that incident that almost…” I can see his eyes got teary. He really cared about me even though I’m his patient.

        “It will nover happen again, Hae. It will not…” I assure him. Even though both of us knew better.

        “So are you sure you want to meet him now?” He changed the topic and I know to whom he’s referring to, Sungmin.

        “It’s now time to face him. I know that I don’t have much time left so I want to spend it with him even if just being friends.” I told him with looking outside the plane.

        “Kyu, you will not die, okay?! We will find the heart that suits you. Don’t lose hope. And I know he will also help you if he will find out about your…” He confidently said but I cut him off.

        “He will not know the truth…no! You will not tell him! I will not tell him. Just let him believe the lie!” I said. “Sungmin don’t have the right to know. I will not let him suffer. He suffered a lot and I will not be an extra load for him.” I added. Donghae just look at me with shock written all over his face.

 

END OF POV

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@SuperMaknae: here is the link of the background photo

http://i549.photobucket.com/albums/ii377/biffyelf/kkkkpopopop/gifs_suju/huggles.gif