Chapter 1

Claiming Him as Mine

Sorry for the long wait here is teh first chapter of the story! glad you will like it.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HYUKJAE’S POV

               

I’m on my way to school. Well, my boyfriend, Minnie can’t able to fetch me for he was bus with some family issues. Yup, you heard me right, boyfriend which means I AM GAY.

               

                Once I arrived at school, I parked my car in my reserve spot, fixed myself and got out from my “baby”, car. Oh! Call me rich crazy kid but it’s just that my father requested the principal to have me, oh not just me but also my friend and boyfriend to also have a reserve parking spot, and by the way, I love my car. My car’s amazing! As I was walking to look for my friend, everyone, as in girls and guys keep screaming, getting my attention, as if I’m a celebrity, but duh as if I care. Then, everyone went silent as I felt arms wrapped around my waist. Ah! I love this warmth. There is only one person I really know that has this kind of warmth, my love, my Minnie.

 

                I turn my body around to face him, and then he gave me a bouquet of tulips. Oh my God! It’s my favorite flower. Gosh! He’s making me fall for him more and more! I reach for the flowers and I can’t help but kiss him on the LIPS! Everyone gasps. Well I’m not really a vocal person when it comes to my love life. Call me, selfish but that’s me!

 

END OF POV

 

SUNGMIN’S POV

                Well, the bell rang. Indicating the start of class. I pulled Hyukkie towards the school building when I noticed that the guys were checking on my Hyukkie with eyes full of lust. Don’t tell me thay want to my Hyukkie, HELL NO! I will not let them. Hyukkie is mine, MINE ONLY! I unknowingly clench my fists, but when I heard Hyukkie yelp in pain and for me to notice what I’ve done! OMFG! I just hurt my Hyukkie! I let go of his hand and hold it again bringing it to my lips and sooth the pain away with my kisses while saying sorry.

               

“Sorry *KISS* Hyukkie. *KISS* I never meant *KISS* to hurt *KISS* you.”

                “Its okay, Minnie! *SMILE* I know you are jealous.” He said to me.

               

He really know me. Then I shifted my gaze to those ing erts. I gave them my deadliest death glare then they immediately run away. I then face Hyukkie again.

 

“Does it still hurt?” I asked him while caressing his hand.

“Nope!” He replied with his gummy smile.

 

Oh! I love seeing that smile f his. Then I pulled him closer to me while telling him some sweet (cheesy) words.

“I really love your smile. It brightens the day, most especially my day.” Then I kissed his nose and was about to kiss his lips when I heard somebody shout.

 

“YOU TWO! STOP THE PDA ALREADY CLASS IS ABOUT TO START.”

 

Shoot! That’s Kyuhyun, one of our friends. I glance at Hyukkie, he just glared at the maknae! Gosh! This evil maknae, ruining our moment together.

 

END OF POV