Luhan's House

The Author

Luhan handed out clothing and also a clean towel for Joyeon.

“I don’t know whether it fits you perfectly or not. Go dry yourself in my room.” Luhan pointed his room. Joyeon followed his finger and nodded.

After Joyeon went to his room, Luhan quickly went to the kitchen, making a cup of coffee and also a cup of hot chocolate with marshmallow on it. Luhan then went to slice the vanilla cake that he bought.

A few moments later, Joyeon stepped out from Luhan’s room.

“I think it’s too big for me.” Luhan turned around to face Joyeon. His heart was thumping faster as though it was trying to breakthrough his ribs.

“You look cute.” he whispered slowly.

“Pardon me?” Luhan snapped out from his daze. He shook his head and served the coffee and the cake.

“Wah~ Yummylicious!” she cheered with that angelic smile.

“Are you always this happy?” he asked as he took a spoonful of cake.

“I’m a happy-go-lucky person.” 

“It’s must be easy for to have a happy life.” Luhan sighed and put the spoon down on the table.

“Well, you don’t know about me very well. That’s why you said something like that.” Joyeon’s face changed abruptly. Luhan looked at her and held her hand.

“You don’t know mine too. I’ve faced a lot of troubles and misfortunes. I just broke up with my girlfriend few days ago.” he lowered his head and sighed.

“My boyfriend broke with me too but yeah, I’m still happy even without him. I don’t have a family and plus-” Joyeon paused. Then, she sighed. “Never mind.” Joyeon took a sip on her warm coffee. An awkward silence invaded their atmosphere.

“It’s late. Where do you live? I’ll send you.”

“I can walk by myself. It’s not far.” she said while giving off a smile. ‘I guess.’

“No. It is dangerous out there if you walk alone. Besides, it’s getting dark too.” Joyeon slowly nodded her head, agreeing.

 

 

“Thanks for saving me.” Joyeon nodded her head and smiled.

“Don’t ever do anything stupid, okay?” Luhan smiled and rubbed the back of his neck. “I promise.”

“So, I better get going now. My mom is waiting for me.” Joyeon bid Luhan a goodbye and walked towards her house compound.

“Wait!” Luhan screamed. Joyeon turned to face Luhan.

“May I have your phone number? Maybe we can go out together for a walk.” he smiled sheepishly. His cheeks flushed. Joyeon smiled and then agreed. She took a pen from Luhan’s hand and wrote her phone number on his palm.

“I forgot to bring my phone. Call me.”