Right Direction 11

Right Direction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica wakes up to light snores with warm breath tickling her neck and an arm secured over her waist. She smiled, it's the first time in forever that she did after waking up, and it's all about knowing that she has Taeyeon embracing her while sleeping peacefully. She recalls Sunny said Taeyeon have had a hard time sleeping, or she can't even bring herself to sleep most days.

It brings a warm fuzzy feeling to Jessica seeing Taeyeon sound asleep right now.

She's not sure where did the pillows went, or who moved in first, but like magnets they're now in an embrace with legs tangled together. And Jessica couldn't ask for more on a Sunday morning.

She sighs contentedly as she listens to Taeyeon's steady breathing, feeling the warmth embracing her while there's pitter patter sound of the rain water hitting the window in the background.

It's one of the rare times where Jessica wakes up earlier than usual - it's still dark outside but the time on the digital table displays 5:40AM - and she's glad to be. She moves slighlty to face the sleeping Taeyeon, and realising that her own arm has s over the woman's waist as well. She brushes Taeyeon's fringe to the side with a finger to stare at her closed eyes and touches her face, fingers tracing all outlines lightly trying to not wake Taeyeon up.

Jessica spent a good amount of time doing just that until the rain drops lull her back to sleep. And so with a yawn, she rests her head closer to Taeyeon's and hugs the woman tighter - she felt her snuggle closer and Jessica feels nothing but warmth and content before she drifts back to sleep.

-

 

That nice morning wake up didn't last. An hour later, Jessica finds herself with an aching bum planted on the floor. Taeyeon just kicked her off the bed.

"Yah Kim Taeyeon! Did you just push me off the bed?!" Glaring up the childish woman, Jessica stands up nursing her , she didn't have a nice fall.

"I-I'm sorry! Hey but you were all over me, h-hugging me to suffocation! You're probably the one who removed the pillows in between!" Taeyeon points an accusing finger at her, but Jessica didn't miss those stuttered words and the faint blush on the woman's cheeks.

Looking at the other side of the bed, Jessica smirked. "How dare you accuse me, look at all that pillows on your side of the bed." The older snaps her head only to confirm her words, now she's gaping like a fish with her arm still pointing up unsure of what to say.

Jessica moved closer slowly with a smirk as she sees Taeyeon blushing harder now shaking yet unmoving at her spot where she's sitting. "You're even occupying half my space now. Aww Taeyeon, you sure it's me who breached the wall, not you? The evidences say otherwise."

"I- ah.. N-no..." Taeyeon can't thinking clearly how to respond. Not when Jessica is inching closer on every heartbeat until she's hovering over her.

And Jessica has had enough teasing the older woman, seeing how red Taeyeon is holding her breath. She giggled at the sight and went to pinch Taeyeon's cheek "You're so cute." and plants a sweet kiss on her forehead, "Good morning Taengoo."

She then left a stunned Taeyeon on the bed as she made her way down to the kitchen to prepare their breakfast.

Rummaging through the content, Jessica produces a tray of eggs and takes the frozen bacon out from the fridge. She went around exploring Taeyeon's kitchen while preparing breakfast. Jessica finds herself beating the eggs while waiting for the bacon to settle from its freezing state, she also has slices of bread on the toaster at the ready.

Thirty minutes later a spread of bacon and english scrambled eggs are ready partnered with toasted bread was settled on the dining table and ready to be consumed. Jessica was slicing an apple when Taeyeon finally decided to go down with a yawn, her tee riding up a little bit displaying a bit of her tummy as she stretch both arms up.

"Too early for a show Taeyeon." Jessica comments with a grin.

Taeyeon was puzzled. "W-what?"

"I said I prepared breakfast so let's eat, or I'll have you for breakfast." Jessica answers suggestively, her eyes locking Taeyeon in for a stare before trailing down until it reaches the sight of milky white skin. Taeyeon didn't miss the action and blushed hard.

"W-when did you get so erted Jung Jessica?!" Taeyeon tries but fails at her attempt of scolding "Do y-you want to get kicked you out my house?". Jessica only laughed at her, filling the wide expanse of the home with her melodious laughter, that Taeyeon thinks it's foreign compared to her usual mornings but maybe, just maybe she wanted this, and could get used to this too.

"Ah, so you now agree that I'm here to stay with you?" Jessica asks in a playful manner but with all seriousness deep inside.

"Well you made yourself at home, what else can I do?" Taeyeon tries to sound nonchalant, but her uneasy eyes tells Jessica otherwise.

Jessica smiles with all warmth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter