New Relationships

Our Story

This can't be him

-Flashback-

"Oppa,  Where are you going?" I said. 

"I have to leave.  I'll find you again someday I promise."  He said.  I felt tears coming up but i held them back.  He gave me a hug then he left.  Just like that.  He didnt even tell me where or why.  WHY?!?!

-End of flashback-

"Is that really you?"  He asked examinating my face.  What kind of question is that? 

"Yeah"  I said. 

"I left you."  He said with a frown on his face.  A tear dropped from my eyes.  I couldnt help it. 

"But you still kept your promise."  I told him. 

"I did didnt I?"  He said walking over to me to give me a hug.

I find it really funny how everyone in this room is atleast a little confused.

"What the heck are you two talking about?"  Onew asked biting a peice of Chicken.

"Taemin-Oppa and I were bestfriends in Kindergarten.  One day we were outside doing a puzzle and he stood up and grabbed his stuff and I asked where he was going and he said he was leaving."  I told them.  Key literally looked like he was going to cry.

-Suddenly the doorbell rings like 23 times-

"Ahhh"  Screamed Jonghyun by the shock. 

"C-Come in."  We all studdered together because we were so scared. 

Two people ran in.  It was Navagaye and Kayla.  They were shaking like crazy.

"Our house,  our new house!! Someone broke in and started a fire."  Kayla said crying.

"WHAT?!?!?"  We all screamed and ran out as fast as possible.  All we could see was a house crumbling to the ground.  Kayla was near Onew crying in his shoulder while he hugged her and Jonghyun was holding Navagaye's hand wiping away her tears.  Everyone would be so cute together.

"Why don't you live with me?"  I asked.  I mean they are some of my awsome best friends so why not.  Smiles were on everybodys faces.  The boys were planning to spend the night so they should come anyways.  I hope this is okay with Yena.  She doesnt get mad easily.  So the boys and them are gonna sleep over.  We need to figure out where everyone is going to sleep. 

"Okay since everyone is sleeping over here tonight we need sleeping arrangements.   Okay ummm,  Minho and Key sleep in the bottom bunk near the window,  Taemin and I will sleep on the bunk ontop of that, Jonghyun and Navagaye sleep on the bottom left bunk,  and Onew and Kayla sleep on the bunk ontop of that.  Is that good everyone?"  I asked.  I thought I planned that out well.  They looked amazed.

"Sounds good to me!" Screamed Kayla grabbing Onews hand.  "Lets go"  She said bringing him to the other room.

"OH, No one can do anything with each other!"  I screamed so they could hear me. 

I plumped down on the chair and sighed.  Im going to get Key someone.  I will not let him be like this.  Hmmm. . . Jane would've been great for him.

-Kayla POV-

"Thank god she thought of that idea.I really really like oppa."  I mumbled.

Everyone was laying in their bed.  I think Oppa and I are the only ones awake.  That is if he is awake.

"Oppa,  Are you awake?"  I said turning so I would be staring at the cealing.

"Yeah.  Hunter tell me,  do you like someone?"  He asked turning over to me

"Yeah I do.  What about you Oppa?  Do you like someone?" I asked if he says yes I might cry. 

"Yeah she's in this room.  Is he in this room?"  He asked

"Yeah he is."  I said. I turned to him so that we were facing each other.  "Oppa who is she?"  He smiled that to die for smile then started talking.

"You" He said and smiled "Who do you like?"

"You" I said and smiled. 

"Will you like to start dating me?  I mean i know we recently met each other but i really really like you."  He said. 

"Dont worry i would love to go out with you.  I really like you too:)"  I said.

"Goodnight" He said

"Night." I said ' I love you'  I thought.

-Navagaye's POV-

I woke up to the smell of Eggs and Bacon.  I was  expecting to see Jonghyun still sleeping next to me but he wasnt there.  He was probably cooking.  When I walked it hurt really bad and I dont know why.  When I saw Jonghyun I smiled and so did he. 

"Hey yeobo" He said smiling and coming over to give me a hug. 

"Yeobo?"  I asked.  Why the heck is he calling me yeobo? 

"Yeah.  Well I guess you dont remember what happened in the middle of the night last night but we are definetly going out now.  But dont worry we were safe." What the heck is he saying?  What does he mean?

"Wait we didnt do it did we?  Oh thats why it hurts to walk.  But how did we do it without waking everyone else up?"  I asked.  If i were sleeping and someone else was doing that when i was asleep i would wake up. 

"We were just really quiet."  He said.

-Hoojae's POV-

I woke up to the smell of Bacon. Oppa was still asleep.

"Oppa, Oppa come on get up."  I said rubbing his back. 

"Hmm?"  He grunted and put his arm around my neck and pulled me down so that my head was on his chest. 

"5 more minutes.  Just like this.  5 more minutes."  He whispered. 

5 minutes past.  Now i just didnt want to move but i was SO** hungry.  We walked out to the kitchen where we found Navagaye and Jjong making out. 

"Woah!  Hello?!?!  Watch what your doing please!" Taemin screamed

"Kissing already?  Taemin and I have been dating for a month and havnt even kissed yet you guys need to chill.  Lets go get the others and go to the mall or something."  I said.