Chapter 7

My Life With Six B2STLY Boys

Dongwoon's POV

 

I woke up the next morning feeling like I'm hugging something. Although I'm awake, I didn't open my eyes. I'm enjoying the warmth of the blanket and this 'thing' I'm hugging. I moved my head a little bit and my chin rubbed against someone's head. I opened my eyes a bit and looked to see what I was hugging.

Aliya was sleeping beside me, my arms wrapping her body. Her breathing was soft and composed, her eyes still closed. I stared at her, amused at every detail on her face. Her long eyelashes and beautiful eyes had made people think that she's wearing eyeliner and mascaras. Her squishy cheeks, which I love to pinch. There's a hint of pink on her cheeks although her skin is the color of light chocolate, not milky white like most Koreans.

Her not-too-thin-and-not-too-thick lips was a shade of red-pink rose. it was curved up into a small smile. I wonder what she's dreaming in her sleep that's causing her to smile. And her hair, her short straight hair. She calls them waterfall hair since they are so straight that they fell down to her neck just like a waterfall.

I had never looked at Aliya's face like this before. Closely, I mean, and looking at every details on her face. Now lying down on her bed, hugging her, I realized that she was beautiful. Beautiful in a tomboy kind of way, since she's a tomboy girl. Beautiful in a cute way. Beautiful in her own way.

I her face slowly with my finger, tracing from her forehead to her nose, to her lips, and to her cheek. I traced circles on it, and pinched it lightly. Then, I softly kissed her forehead.

Aliya stirred and her face squirmed, the way it always does when she wakes up. Her eyes fluttered open.

"Good morning," I said to her. She smiled and rubbed her eyes. She yawned and stretched, while I rubbed the last bit of sleepiness from my eyes. I unwrapped my hands from her, sat up, and checked the clock. 7 a.m.

"What time is it?" Aliya asked, still lying down with her right hand behind her head, and her bandaged hand on her stomach. "7 o'clock." I said, pushing off the blanket and stood up. "I think we ought to get ready if we want to be in Doojoon's house on time.

Aliya nodded and yawned again. She pushed off the blankets. "I'll make breakfast," she said. "What do you want?"

I thought for a moment as Aliya stood up and stretched. "We'll see downstairs," I finally said, and went for the door with Aliya trailing behind me. We went downstairs to the kitchen. Once we got there, Aliya opened the cupboards and cabinets to see if there are anything edible, while I sat on the chair beside the Kitchen's counter.

"Hmm," she said after rummaging around and sticking her head inside the cupboards. "We've got bread, jam, some pasta leftovers, french fries, and nuggets. There's also our favorite," she added. "Mac n' Cheese."

Ah, Mac n' Cheese. It has been our favorite dish ever since we were kids. We both love macaroni, and we both love cheese. So it's not a surprise if I visited Aliya's house and found Mac n' Cheese served on the table, and the same will happen when Aliya visited my house.

"Judging from your grin, I think you want the Mac n' Cheese, am I not right?" Aliya asked me, laughing. While I thought about the 'Mac n' Cheese memories' I hadn't realize that I was grinning.

"Okay then, Mac n' Cheese it is!" I said, and Aliya opened one of the cupboards and pulled out two boxes of instant Mac n' Cheese. She opened it, and started to cook. I'm quite amazed at how she could cook so well while having one of her hand bandaged. "Hey, do you need some help?" I asked.

"Nah," she replied, still busy cooking the breakfast.

"When will you change the old bandage with a new one?"

"Later, after I take a bath." Aliya replied. She carried one bowl of steaming orange macaroni and put it in front of me. "Yours," she said, and she put another one beside mine. She grabbed a chari, sat, and started eating. I followed her. digging in into my delicious Mac n' Cheese.

After we had finished, Aliya head upstairs. "We better take a shower," she said. "We don't want to be late."

I nodded and followed her to her room. Once I get there I grabbed my bag. "I'll use the bathroom downstairs." I said. Aliya's house has three bathrooms, one beside her room, which has a connecting door that leads directly to her room. One on her parent's bedroom, and another downstairs, for guest. Aliya nodded and I disappeared downstairs.

I took a shower and headed to the guest room, got dressed and went to the living room. After waiting 15 minutes, I decided to go upstairs to check on Aliya. She never took a bath this long.

"Aliya? Are you okay?" i asked infront of her closed room.

"Yes, why?"

"Can I come in?"

"Yea,sure."

I opened the door to her room and found her, still in her same t-shirt and shorts, facing the bed, where there are two sets of clothes on it.

"What are you doing? You haven't even taken a bath yet!" i said, confused.

"Hey, who said I haven't taken a bath?" she said, and turned around. "I'm just confused on what to wear. What do you think? This one," she pointed to one set of clothes, where there's jeans and a shirt, "Or this one." she pointed at the other set of clothes, shorts, a tanktop, and a thin cardigan whose sleeves she had rolled up.

"Well, since it's a strangely hot day for autumn, I'll go with that one," I pointed at the second set of clothes. "But I don't think you need to roll up the sleeves, just in case the wind blows a little too hard." She laughed. "okay, now get outta here. I'm changing my clothes." She pushed me outside her room and shut the door. "Okey dokey, I'll be waiting downstairs, okay?"

______________________________________________________________ BOOM!!

I'm baaack~

I'm very sorry that I haven't updated in such a long time....God, I think I last updated this story last year-___-

And, i've been busy with my studies (no lying!) because in a month's time, i'm gonna face a test for my graduation and another test for a high school...wish me luck, kay?

anyways, i'll try to update everyday...if I'm not bound with my study books -___- wellm enjoy reading this new chapter! More coming soon~