Flashback

My Life With Six B2STLY Boys

Writer's POV

 

The little girl sped her bike up the lane. She was heading for the park ; it was her favorite place since she moved to Korea four days ago. Her Korean wasn't good yet, she could only speak one or two words.

At last, the little girl arrived at the park. Nobody was there. 'Ah, I can have the swings for myself' she thought. She parked her bike near a bench and ran for the swings. All this time, there were other kids playing at the swings, and she can't say anything to them because her lack of speaking in Korean. She could speak English quite well for an eight year old, but none of the Korean kids understand.

As the girl was running to the swings, she didn't see the rock in front of her. She tripped over it and came toppling down to the ground. She felt pain in her left knee.

She sat up and looked at her knee. There was a quite large scar, and some blood were dripping from the wound. She clamped her hand over her knee, but that only made the blood stained here palm. She tried to stand, but the pain was too much for her.

Tears started to form in her eyes, and she bit her lower lip. 'How am I supposed to go home?' she thought. She obviously can't ride her bike with a wound on her knee.

"Are you okay?"

The girl turned around. There, standing behind her, was a boy. He's definitely older than her, she could see it just by looking at his face.

"Are you okay?" the boy asked again. He asked in Korean and the girl didn't understand.

"I'm s-sorry..I..I d-don't un-understand..." the girl said in English, stuttering. She half expected the boy to look at her weird, like other kids do when she spoke in English. But this boy just smiled.

He looked down at her and said, in English "Oh, that's okay. I take it you're not familiar with Korean?" The girl stared at the boy with half open. Seeing the girl's shocked expression, thr boy laughed. "You don't have to stare at me like that," he said, and kneeled beside her.

He scanned the girl. 'She has tan skin,' he thought. 'Too tan for a Korean.' "I haven't seen you here before. Where do you live?" he asked. Finally, the girl spoke.

"I moved here four days ago. My house is over there." she pointed over the hill. "oh I live there too!" the boy said. "I'm guessing you're not from Korea. Where do you come from?"

'Her tan is like an Indonesian. Could she be...' the boy thought.

"I'm from Indonesia," the girl said.

The boy grinned. 'Bingo.'

"Why did you move here?" he asked.

"My dad is a Korean. he was asked to come snd work here by his company."

"And your mom is Indonesian?"

"Yep."

'So, she's new here,' the boy thought. He stood up, and the girl scanned him from top to bottom.

'His face has some sort of western looks...like Arab or something.' she thought.

"Your face has some sort of western looks...like Arab or something." the girl said, practically saying her thoughts out loud. The boy laughed.

"Yeah I get that a lot," he said, grinning.

"How old are you?" the girl asked.

"Nine. You?"

"Eight. But I'm going to be nine next Wednesday"

"Next Wednesday is...12th of June. My birthday is on 6th of June."

"Happy birthday."

The boy smiled. This girl is cute.

"Thanks. Your English is pretty good, by the way." he said.

"Your welcome and thanks too. Yours isn't bad either," the girl replied. Then she felt a searing pain on her left knee.

She winced and looked down. More blood was dripping down her knee. The boy looked at her knee too.

"Come on, I'll take you home" he said. "Can you stand up?"

The girl tried, but fell back to the ground.

"Here," the boy said, offering his hand. "Take my hand."

The girl took it, and the boy wrapped his arm around her, lifting her up. "now try walking," the boy said. The little girl out her right foot first, then her left. When she tried to move it, she winced slightly.

"Come on, just try to get to your bike."the boy said again. He bent down and put his arms around her shoulders.

The girl tried walking again, this time more confident. At last, she and the boy reached her bike.

"You sit at the back, and I'll ride the bike, okay? So you won't have to move your feet." the boy said. The girl nodded, and held on to the bench while the boy sat at her bike. "Can you manage to sit here?" he asked, pointing at the bike's back seat.

Slowly, the girl lifted her feet up and sat,wincing a little.

"ready?"

"Yep"

"Here we go." The boy pedalled the bike up to the hill. "Hold on to me," he said to the girl. She put her arms around him and held on.

As they decended down the hillm the boy asked. "Which house do you live in?"

"That one," said the girl, and she pointed at a house. "number 6"

"Wow! I live in number 7!" the boy said and laughed. "We can be friends!"

The girl smiled. She liked the idea, because she hadn't found herself a single friend.

At last, they arrived at the girls's house. She climbee down from the bike, and the boy climbed down too. He handed her the bike's handle.

"Well, that's my first time riding a pink bike." the boy said, and the girl laughed. "Sorry. My dad bought this for me, although i preffered the blue one," she said.

The boy laughed. "oh well, you should go inside and get your knee cleaned up," he smiled. Then he raised his eyebrows. "Oh wait, I forgot. I haven't asked you what's your name." he laughed. "So..what's your name?"

"Aliya," the girl replied. "Kim Aliya Khalida."

"Hmm..cute name." the boy grinned and turned his back on her. "See ya Aliya!"

"Wait!" called Aliya. The boy turned his head.

"What?"

"What's your name?"

The boy grinned again. 'He seems to like grinning,' thought the girl.

"I'm Dongwoon," the boy said. "Son Dongwoon."

And with that, Dongwoon ran to his house and Aliya entered hers.

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

TADAAAA~ How was it? Do you like it? Is it too short or too long? Comments please :D