Chapter 3

My Life With Six B2STLY Boys

Hyunseung's POV

 

As we walked to our class, I watched as Aliya and Dongwoon chatted together. They look so cute together. I don't know why, but they just do. Sometimes, they could look like brother and sister, sometimes bestfriends, or sometimes even boyfriend and girlfriend. A lot of people thought they were brother and sisters. and there are some saying that they're boyfriend and girlfriend.

I sighed. Sometimes I wish I could have a girl bestfriend. Sure, I'm friends with Aliya, and sure I sometimes tell her stories about things that's disturbing me or making me restless (no, replace that 'sometimes' with 'always'). I think all of us in the gang does. It's just comfortable talking to her. She listens to you, and then she usually gives the solution to your problem. But she's bestfriends with Dongwoon. Best bestfriends, even. I wish I can have my own bestfriend so I can tell her everything, and walk together side by side along the corridor just like Aliya and Dongwoon always does. I smiled feebly at the thought.

"Hyunseung?" Aliya's voice woke me up from my thought. "Are you okay? You look kinda..weird." she asked, looking at me with her concerned face and one of her eyebrows raised.

"Yeah," I lied. "I'm fine."

I smiled at her and tunred at the corner. I entered my class with Dongwoon and Aliya behind me. I could sense that Aliya was staring at me.

I sat at my usual place, the fourth seat int the third row, and Aliya sat in front of me. Meanwhile, dongwoon sat at the corner. The corner is Dongwoon's favorite place. He could play his iPod without the teacher knowing. Of course, sometimes they got suspicious and asked him to move to somewhere else, which dongwoon did reluctantly.

I took out my agenda and checked the schedule to see what's coming up next.

I groaned as I read the word 'geography' written on today's schedule. Geography was one of my least favorite subject in this school. Somehow, I couldn't bring myself to understand this lesson. Or maybe because I'm not the brightest student in this class. *sigh*

In front of me, Aliya turned around and faced me. "So, she said." "Yous sure you're okay?"

"Nah, not really." I said glumly, putting my head on my hands. "I've just realized that the next lesson is geography. I HATE geography." I face-palmed myself.

"Let's just hope Mrs. Soba is unable to get to class." Aliya said.

Mrs. Soba is our geography teacher. She's a teacher with this wavy, fluffy hair, and when she walks it'll bounce around her head. Mrs. Soba. Soba. So-ba.

Shoot, just thinking about her name makes me want to eat some soba noodles.

I put my head on my arm and was going to close my eyes for a five-minute sleep when someone clears .

I grumbled and peeked from behind Aliya's head. Standing in front of the class was Mrs. Soba. She was carrying her books and maps, and a long ruler, possibly for pointing places at the maps or poking sleeping students. mark that the word 'students' is in plural.

"Okay class, let's come to order and take your seats please, the lesson is about to begin," Mrs. Soba said. "Oh and Dongwoon, could you please move over here." she added, pointing to an empty desk at the front of the last row. Lazily, Dongwoon picked up his bag and moved there.

"Excellent. Now class, books out." Mrs. Soba said, walking to the teacher's desk. I sighed and pulled my geography book, notebook, and exercise book out.

"Please open your book on page 112." she said.

I turned to page 112, and found a map of the United States of America, and i got a feeling that this could be a major snooze fest for some students. Oh God. I've got to keep my eyes open, or else, I'm going to fall asleep and join that snooze fest.

As Mrs. Soba stood up to hang her map, I looked out of the window. The view from my class is the football field. Some students were playing soccer, and some were stretching on the side of the fielsd.

I looked back at the front of the class where a map of America was hanging in front of the whiteboard. Mrs. Soba was writing some things about the continent on the far left side of the whiteboard. "Everyone please copy these down to your notebooks," she said. I lazily opened my notebook and scribbled down her writing to my notebook.

As she explained about the continent, and it's geographic and astronomic location, my head began to droop. I tried to stay awake by slapping myself lightly on the cheek. Wake up Hyunseung, wake up. But the wind was coming through the window and it was blowing softly to my cheek as if someone was it with his finger.

 

......

 

AAAARGH I can't take this anymore. I rested my head on the table and my eyelids closed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"JANG HYUNSEUNG!!!"

 

I sat bolt upright and rubbed my eyes. In front of me, Aliya was staring at me with her 'oh-no-you-dinit- expression. She nodded her head slowly, indicating something - or someone behind me. I gulped and turned around slowly, knowing what I'll find.

Mrs. Soba was standing with on arm on her hips, and the other holding the ruler. she was glaring at me with both of her eyebrows raised.

"Finally, Hyunseung." she said. "Seriously, if you fall asleep one more time," she raised a finger. "Detention. for wo days."

"I'm sorry ma'am. It won't happen again ma'am" I said, looking at the flor.

"Better be," Mrs. Soba said, walking away.

"What happened?" I asked Aliya once Mrs. Soba was sitting at her desk. "I'm not even asleep for like, five minutes!"

Aliya snorted. "Yea well, that's what you think." she said. "The fact is, you've been asleep for like, thirty minutes. You snored a bit too,"she said the last sentence in a matter-of-fact tone of voice. "When Mrs. Soba realized that you're asleep, she began poking you with her ruler for five minutes. And when you didn't wake up, she shouted your name." she explained. "You've got to admit that she's got a strong voice," she added, rubbing her ears.

"Gee I'm sorry." I said to her.

"No prob," Aliya said. when she had turned around, I shook the last bit of sleepiness from me and looked around.

Some students were staring at me and Dongwoon was sniggering. I rolled my eyes at him and looked out of the window again. There were still some students playing soccer in the firled. I checked my watch. 2 o'clock. Wow, it's gotta be hot out there. I don't understand how could they play in this kind of hour, with the sun blazing hotly above their heads. Won't they feel dizzy?

"Okay class, please do the exercise on page 128." Mrs Soba said.

Sheesh.

I opened my book and did what Mrs soba wanted. When I was halfway done with my exercise, I looked out again. God, there was still some students playing soccer out there. I think they're on grade 12, because they looked kinda....old. I shook my head and concentrated back on my work.

But a few minutes later I hear a faint shout of "LOOK OUT!!" coming from the outside. I tunrned my head in time to see a soccer ball coming straight into the window.

"OH MY GOD EVERYONE GET DOWN!!" I shouted on the top of my lungs.

Just when I was about to duck, I heard a loud CRASH and then there were pieces of glass flying everywhere. I convered my head and face with my arms and hand. I felt the glass showered my arm and my body.

Boys shouted, girls screamed. When I looked up, there were pieces of glass and shattered glass everywhere. I looked to the first row, the closest to the window, but no one seemed to get husrt.

"Is everyone alight?" Mrs. Soba asked.

"I looked around at Dongwoon, but he was staring at one direciton only, his mouth hanging open a bit. I followed his gaze and my eyes stopped at the person sitting in front of me.

Aliya.

She was holding her lef tpalm out. There were red liquid staining her hand and dripping from a large gash on her left palm. She held her hand up, and the blood ran to her arm.

"Excuse me ma'am," she said. "I think I'll go to the hospital wing."

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

DUN DUN DUUUUNNNNN~~~

What happened to Aliya?

What happened to her palm?

And most importantly.... what WILL happen in the hospital wing?

Stay tuned ^^