Chapter 2

My Life With Six B2STLY Boys

Aliya's POV

I held my hand up and Dongwoon gave me a high five.

Yep. We are the best bestfriends in the whole wide world.

Just then, I noticed something strange. There's only six of us. There should be seven.

I checked again. Doojoon, at the head of the table, Yoseob, sitting on my left. In front of me, there's Dongwoon sitting between Hyunseung and Gikwang. Then i looked to my right. No one there.

"What's up Al?" Gikwang asked me. "You look as if you're thinking about something."

"I am thinking about something." I said. "Where's Junhyung?"

"Yeah," Doojoon said, looking up from his food. "Where is he? I didn't see him in class."

Gikwang and Yoseob exchanged glances. "He's uh...you know..." Yoseob said, unsure wether to say the end of his sentence or not. "Skipping classes," Gikwang finished it for him with a sigh.

"Aish, that kid." Doojoon said, shaking his head. "Why can't he see the difference between good and bad?"

"Oh I can see them alright," said a voice behind me. "I just chose not to."

The owner of the voice sat down on my right. "Hey Al." he said. I sighed. "Hi Junhyung," I replied.

"So, where did you go?" Dongwoon asked. "Day and Night?" Day and Night is a bar that opens from the midle of the day to the middle of the night, which kind of fits in with it's name. It's Junhyung's favorite place for hanging out, drink his favorite drinks, and checking out girls.

Junhyung frowned. "Don't be such a know-it-all, Dongwoon." he said. "Oww!!" Dongwoon cried, and he bent down to rub at his feet. Junhyung had kicked him on the shins. Hard, I guess. So instantly, I pinched his left arm. "Ow! Hey! Let go!" Junhyung shouted. "It hurts!"

"If you're messing with my bestfriend, you're messing with me." I said, almost to the point of growling.

"Okay, okay I'm sorry! OUCH! Nowlet GO!" Junhyung shouted again. I let go. He looked at me with his nose squinched and his eyes half shut. His right hand was rubbing his left arm in the place where I had pinched him.

The others were sniggering and Dongwoon was grinning at me. Things like me pinching Junyung's arm because he's messing with Dongwoon doesn't happen once or twice. It happens quite a lot, actually. Nobody should ever mess with my Dongwoon. NOBODY. I looked at Junhyung and laughed.

"Sorry Junhyung," I said to him sheepishly. "He glared at me and I grinned my innocent grin.

"Aren't you going to eat anything?" Gikwang asked.

"Nah, I just ate on the way here from..." Junhyung stopped to looked at Dongwoon. "Day and Night." he finished. "See, I'm right." Dongwoon said. "But you don't have to look at me like that, hyung."

Junhyung smirked. "Nice of you to call me with hyung," he said. "Hey, how come you rarely call me hyung?" Doojoon protested, and we all laughed.

Junhyung and Doojoon are in grade 11, the second grade of high school. They're in one class. Yoseob and Gikwang are the same as Dongwoon, Hyunseung, and me. The five of us are in grade 10, the first grade of high school. Yoseob and Gikwang like to find things out, and that explains why they know that Junhyuung were skipping classes. I guess they were some sort of detectives, if you could call them that.

When I sniffed the air, I smelled the smell I hate the most. Cigarete smell. I know it was from Junhuung, because he was actually holding a cigarette box in his hand. I hate smokers, but I made an exception for Junhyung. As scary and mean as he is, and though he sometimes carried a bad boy image, he's actually nice and funny. He could also rap really good, you know.

"But you can't keep skipping classes Junhyung." Doojoon said. "you have to work on your grades."

Now Doojoon is the oldest in this gang, He's the smart boy; his grades are all good, and he enjoys playing soccer with his classmates. He's quite a good player. I think he'll do good to lead this gang.

"Well my grades are...kinda good," Junhyung said, snatching Yoseob's orange. Yoseob pouted.

"Give him his orange back. You can have mine." I said. "I'm not in the mood to eat fruits." I handed him my orange.

"Junhyung took it and peeled it. "Thanks," he said, grinning at me. I nodded at him once, grinned, and stood up to clean andput away my tray. Just then, the bell rang.

"Come on guys, let's head back to class. See you after school's over." Doojoon said, picking up his tray and walked away, followed by Junhyung. Yoseob and Gikwang waved goodbye and walked to their class on the second floor, while Dongwoon, yunseung, and Me headed for our next class.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hello~ Hello~

I am soooooo sorry that I haven't updated for so long...I'll try to update more often :D I'm kinda busy with school since I'm just a junior high schooler...but I'll do my best!!! WISH ME LUCK!! ^^